"But understand does it exist in the detriment of inequality for the Palestinian people? The detriment of not moving forward in a peaceful resolution," she continued. "We're never going to have peace, I truly believe, if separate but equal is the way they want to go.

I quite agree. She comes from a Palestinian family what the hell do you expect her to say, the Jews have a right to kill as many as the Palestinians as want and to steal all the land.

Is that it??

a practicing Jew and a Palestinian talking. He has the nerve to ask her those questions.
We expect her to represent the perspective of her constituency, not her own personal prejudices.

Of course, if the majority of her constituents are also anti-Semiters or anti-Israel scum, then they may be safely ridiculed and firmly refuted.

Lib-Prog-Dems can be every bit as obtuse and disingenuous in defense of their own as Rumpian scum - in ways both different AND similar.
Democrats have a lot of Jewish in Congress, more than republicans who have 1 or 2.
Yep.

Some understand the existential fight for Eretz Yisrael and support it and denounce filth like Omar.

Others, content to live in the Diaspora and shielded from EuroTrash and MuzzieScum by the Atlantic Ocean, betray and abandon their co-religionists.

Lib-Prog-Dems, foolishly trying to be All Things To All People and lacking the ball$ to take a stand, throw Israel under the bus, every chance they get.

Not all... mind you... but enough to create and sustain the stereotype.

You sure are a hater.
Nope... I don't hate anyone... but I believe that the idiot Palestinians need to be forcibly relocated to the East Bank of the Jordan forevermore.

So you would remove the indigenous natives in favor of fake Russians and Poles pretending to be Jews?
You don't see any danger in letting an illegal immigrant fairy tale steal the property of 12 million Moslem Palestinians?
You think people pretending God made them the "Chosen People" and them declaring Palestine is their "Promised Land" is not in the least bit suspicious or dangerous?

"But understand does it exist in the detriment of inequality for the Palestinian people? The detriment of not moving forward in a peaceful resolution," she continued. "We're never going to have peace, I truly believe, if separate but equal is the way they want to go.

I quite agree. She comes from a Palestinian family what the hell do you expect her to say, the Jews have a right to kill as many as the Palestinians as want and to steal all the land.

Is that it??

a practicing Jew and a Palestinian talking. He has the nerve to ask her those questions.
We expect her to represent the perspective of her constituency, not her own personal prejudices.

Of course, if the majority of her constituents are also anti-Semiters or anti-Israel scum, then they may be safely ridiculed and firmly refuted.

Lib-Prog-Dems can be every bit as obtuse and disingenuous in defense of their own as Rumpian scum - in ways both different AND similar.
Democrats have a lot of Jewish in Congress, more than republicans who have 1 or 2.
Yep.

Some understand the existential fight for Eretz Yisrael and support it and denounce filth like Omar.

Others, content to live in the Diaspora and shielded from EuroTrash and MuzzieScum by the Atlantic Ocean, betray and abandon their co-religionists.

Lib-Prog-Dems, foolishly trying to be All Things To All People and lacking the ball$ to take a stand, throw Israel under the bus, every chance they get.
I don't care for the Zionist state who are thieving land in the west bank and have an open air prison like Gaza, and every now and they they have to bomb it.

Are you anti muslin??
a. I've seen the death camps in-person and instantly became pro-Israel

b. Yes - I believe that I am anti-Muslim - Islam is not compatible with Western Civilization and Culture and Religion. They have their own domains.

That is really, really ignorant.
The Jews were not at all the majority in the work camps, and you NEVER saw a Death camp.
No one after the war saw a single death camp.
They were small and short lived, totally obliterated before the war was over.

Islam is a reformed version of Judaism where women were considered to have souls, could divorce, could testify, could inherits, and all sorts of things denied to women under Judaism of the OId Testament.
And you have the NERVE to claim Judaism is BETTER?
I don't particularly like Islam because I think it is way too strict, but it is VASTLY more human than Judaism of the Old Testament.
You clearly know nothing of WWII, Judaism, or Islam.
And you really should try to learn something about these subjects before making such foolish statements.

Is that it??

Of course, if the majority of her constituents are also anti-Semites or anti-Israel scum, then they may be safely ridiculed and firmly refuted.

Perhaps it's simply time to dump this Omar albatross and put her out to pasture at a young age before she can do any REAL damage.

Viva Israel.

Please learn to use the right words.
Calling Arab anti-Semitic is incredibly ignorant cultural appropriation.
The word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group".
It does NOT mean Jewish at all, except that the original Hebrew tribes were Arabs.
You can then call Hitler anti-Semitic, but you can NEVER call an Arab anti-Semitic without looking really, really stupid.

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.
Nope... I don't hate anyone... but I believe that the idiot Palestinians need to be forcibly relocated to the East Bank of the Jordan forevermore.

Hitler inspired?
yes-----it seems ALL muslims are adolf lovers, even the non-arabs and
EVEN including the Iranians who actually despise the arabs

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

She was calling for removal of all Palestiinians. So much for Judeo/Christian morals.

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

She was calling for removal of all Palestiinians. So much for Judeo/Christian morals.
so? its a lot better than the "calls" by your HEROES. Removal? my austrian
cousins were not "REMOVED"------they were murdered by the islamo-nazis of the time.
"removal" Hubby's relatives were not "removed" -----ESCAPING the filth of shariah in their
time was ILLEGAL. Many died in the attempt

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

cousins were not "REMOVED"------they were murdered by the islamo-nazis of the time.
"removal" Hubby's relatives were not "removed" -----ESCAPING the filth of shariah in their

Still punishing the Palestinians for the holocaust is senseless.

Yemenite Children Affair - Wikipedia
The Yemenite Children Affair refers to the disappearance of mainly Yemenite Jewish babies and toddlers of new immigrants to the newly founded state of Israel from 1948 to 1954. The number of affected ranges from 1,000 to 5,000. The majority of immigrants arriving in Israel during this period were from Yemen, with considerable numbers coming from Iraq, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya and the Balkans. According to low estimates, one in eight children of Yemenite …

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

It was the white man. You have a lot of Germans in the US, they are the biggest nationality in the US.

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

It was the white man. You have a lot of Germans in the US, they are the biggest nationality in the US.
Tramp is German, Biden is Irish.

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

Tramp is German, Biden is Irish

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

The Yemenite Children Affair refers to the disappearance of mainly Yemenite Jewish babies and toddlers of new immigrants to the newly founded state of Israel from 1948 to 1954. The number of affected ranges from 1,000 to 5,000. The majority of immigrants arriving in Israel during this period were from Yemen, with considerable numbers coming from Iraq, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya and the Balkans. According to low estimates, one in eight children of Yemenite …

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

oh----ok Hubby has ninve brothers and sisters------so far ALL ACCOUNTED FOR. Islamo nazi pigs love
idiot libels

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

oh----ok Hubby has ninve brothers and sisters------so far ALL ACCOUNTED FOR. Islamo nazi pigs love
idiot libels

The Jews have libeled their enemies since the OT.

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

idiot libels

read your dog-shit encrusted koran

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

idiot libels

and they get a lot of sympathy and money over it.

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

So you would remove the indigenous natives in favor of fake Russians and Poles pretending to be Jews?
You don't see any danger in letting an illegal immigrant fairy tale steal the property of 12 million Moslem Palestinians?
You think people pretending God made them the "Chosen People" and them declaring Palestine is their "Promised Land" is not in the least bit suspicious or dangerous?
Yes. I would remove the indigenous natives.

That is really, really ignorant.
The Jews were not at all the majority in the work camps, and you NEVER saw a Death camp.
No one after the war saw a single death camp.
They were small and short lived, totally obliterated before the war was over.

Islam is a reformed version of Judaism where women were considered to have souls, could divorce, could testify, could inherits, and all sorts of things denied to women under Judaism of the OId Testament.
And you have the NERVE to claim Judaism is BETTER?
I don't particularly like Islam because I think it is way too strict, but it is VASTLY more human than Judaism of the Old Testament.
You clearly know nothing of WWII, Judaism, or Islam.
And you really should try to learn something about these subjects before making such foolish statements.
You are an arrogant ignorant a$$ - typical of the Jew-hating Leftist clowns that take sides with the Muzzies... another Holocaust Denier... vile, despicable scum.

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

To hell with the so-called Palestinians... fools, idiots, whiners and losers... time to shove 'em across the Jordan... for keeps...

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

To hell with the so-called Palestinians... fools, idiots, whiners and losers... time to shove 'em across the Jordan... for keeps...

Have you ever been to Jordan or East Jerusalem or the West Bank? Christian and Muslim Palestinians are quite friendly and hospitable.

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

Have you ever been to Jordan or East Jerusalem or the West Bank? Christian and Muslim Palestinians are quite friendly and hospitable.
Doesn't make any difference... they cannot co-exist with the new Masters of that land... vae victus... time for the Palestinians to face reality and relocate.

The world is tired of listening to Palestinian bull$hit and excuses... and the Israelis aren't going anywhere... one of 'em has to go... it will be the Palestinians.

Might as well get it over with sooner rather than later and spare the world their whining and more pointless bloodshed... leave... and live.

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

Doesn't make any difference... they cannot co-exist with the new Masters of that land... vae victus... time for the Palestinians to face reality and relocate.

The world is tired of listening to Palestinian bull$hit and excuses... and the Israelis aren't going anywhere... one of 'em has to go... it will be the Palestinians.

Might as well get it over with sooner rather than later and spare the world their whining and more pointless bloodshed... leave... and live.

The European Zionists were refugees. Now they have been on the dole for 70 years.

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

The European Zionists were refugees. Now they have been on the dole for 70 years.
Rubbish. They came. They saw. They conquered. The Jews are now the Masters of the old Romano-Turkic province of 'Palestine', not your Muzzie pals.

Forum List

Back