All of these women are highly educated and were successful in life before they were elected to the House.
At what age did you become a repulsive antisemite and what caused it? Was your entire family a bunch of disgusting antisemites or was it something else?

Like I said... the old Roman-Turkic province of 'Palestine' is now under new ownership, and will continue in such a configuration for the foreseeable future.

^^^^^^ islamo-nazi-dog historic revisionism is SO funny {{{ palestine was not
home to europeans }}}} has to be only the ten millionth chunk of Khutbah Jumaat
monkey shit I have read. It is a point that would impress ONLY persons not only illiterate---
but reared in a social system of dense illiteracy

I can read anything these evil racist women have to say.
You forgot one adjective though - ignorant. Because damn are these women dumb. I mean, they are D-U-M-B. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez not only wants people to believe that Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and Warren Buffett stole their money, but then they claim that money sitting in the bank of billionaires is “more money in the richest hands means money sitting in the bank doing nothing.” But as this article points out, that is astounding ignorance:
But that’s an ignorant view of banks. Because banks loan that money out, they enable other people to buy homes, start new businesses and get educated.
Unless stashed in a mattress in a mansion, wealth is always at work for the good of an entire society. But the left is profoundly ignorant of basic economics (unfortunately).

When you call these women “dumb”, you will revral yourself to be stupid misogynistic and a complete asshole. But we knew that already.

All of these women are highly educated and were successful in life before they were elected to the House. When you try to denigrate them, reveal what an uneducated adult you truly are.

Debate the issues you can’t debate the facts, you can only sling insults and abuse. Such is the level of your ability to defend your beliefs

Geeeeezus, AOC was a bartender. Your definition of success is set pretty low.

there are some VERY SUCCESSFUL lady bartenders in NYC----doing what
they DO BEST. We had the misfortune of adapting a part of our house
for rental------and ended up with two of them-----WATTA NITEMARE

AOC graduated from Boston College with degrees in Economics and Foreign Relations.

She had been working and organizing social justice groups in her neighbourhood, but after her father died, she took a bartending job to support her family, while continuing to work as an organizer in New York and run for Congress.

All by age 30.

All of these women are highly educated and were successful in life before they were elected to the House.
At what age did you become a repulsive antisemite and what caused it? Was your entire family a bunch of disgusting antisemites or was it something else?

Opposing the Israeli government’s treatment of the Palestinians, does not make a person an “anti-Semite”. You cannot complete conflate the atrocities being committed by the Netanyahu’s government with hatred of Jews.

My Jewish friends who live in Israel are the ones who made me aware of the conditions under which Palestinians are living under in Israel.

A long time friend who used to live in Washington but moved back to Israel after she married an Israeli man, told me how shocked she was as the systemic discrimination and marginalization of Palestinians living in Israel.

You clowns are now conflating any criticism of The Israeli government’s policies, with antisemitism. I realize none of you ate that bright to begin with and I can understand how simple fools could conflate the two things but one of these things is not like the other.

Of course to you anyone who criticizes trump is an enemy so you live in a very black-and-white world where no one is allowed to disagree with extreme right wing totalitarianism.

You’re the same guy who is fine with separating children from their parents at the border and locking them in concentration camps.

Now that we can officially call Republicans racist you’re now trying to brand all left wingers as antisemites because we disagree with the Israeli government.

Tell me Patriot when did you stop beating your wife?

dragon-----you have a remarkable propensity for saying .....NOTHING. Netanyahu committed
"atrocities" against "palestinians" Is that it? I cannot think of one. ------As for your little
anecdote---'I know a girl who married an israeli'..........very weak. You can also use a bit
of remediation regarding your writing skills. Your 'we left wingers...' comment made me laugh

You’re the same guy who is fine with separating children from their parents at the border and locking them in concentration camps.
Sweetie, when a criminal is arrested, he is separated from his children, you low-IQ leftist.

When Bernie Madoff was arrested, he was separated from his children.

When Dennis Radar (aka serial killer BTK) was arrested, he was separated from his children.

When Gary Ridgeway was arrested (aka serial killer The Green River Killer), he was separated from his children.

When mafia Godfather John Gotti was arrested, he was separated from his children.

That's how it works, you imbecile. Why is this difficult for you? Innocent children cannot go to prison with their parents. Damn you are d-u-m-b. :eusa_doh:

rashida is also WHITE-------or does being a muslim render one A PERSON OF COLOR?
This CRT thing is the best thing that has hit the cause of islamo nazism since lemons have
been attributed to ISLAMIC GENIUS. Put a rag on your head---mumble some alilllaaallaah
BS and SUDDENLY your are a person of color eligible for REPARATIONS

A long time friend who used to live in Washington but moved back to Israel after she married an Israeli man, told me how shocked she was as the systemic discrimination and marginalization of Palestinians living in Israel.
A "long time friend" (in other words, a fellow antisemite). Here's the thing, you disgusting Nazi: if they are treated so poorly, why the fuck don't they leave Israel?

I mean, I knew muslims were dumb as fuck and all. But if you are treated with "shocking systemic discrimination and marginalization" and you stick around, they you truly deserve everything that happens to you.
You clowns are now conflating any criticism of The Israeli government’s policies, with antisemitism. I realize none of you ate that bright to begin with and I can understand how simple fools could conflate the two things but one of these things is not like the other.
You're a disgusting antisemite. Own that shit or stop being a disgusting anti-semite. But your passive/aggressive bigotry is repulsive and the mark of a true coward.

Some of the new people left and right side of isle should keep there mouths shut and their ears open more often, neither side has a leg to stand on. When it has to many self promoting big talkers. But PLENTY Short on knowledge.

Dragon has already defined herself "we left-wingers..." I am a registered
democrat since the DAY I turned 21 (more than half century ago) I refuse to
join her definition of "left-wing" Being OLD as I am I did survive the 60s----
she is nothing new------when sandals were IN-----her cohort wore sandals----
when getting ones ears pierced was in------HOLES appeared in ear lobes and then
holes in noses and lips and nipples and----even tongues. She is an hybrid of
monkey see, monkey do and parrot

Sweetie, when a criminal is arrested, he is separated from his children, you low-IQ leftist.

When Bernie Madoff was arrested, he was separated from his children.

When Dennis Radar (aka serial killer BTK) was arrested, he was separated from his children.

When Gary Ridgeway was arrested (aka serial killer The Green River Killer), he was separated from his children.

When mafia Godfather John Gotti was arrested, he was separated from his children.

That's how it works, you imbecile. Why is this difficult for you? Innocent children cannot go to prison with their parents. Damn you are d-u-m-b. :eusa_doh:

When people are arrested for the equivalent of jaywalking they are not separated from their children they are given a ticket and sent on their way.

All of the people you mentioned were arrested for multiple felonies involving not a misdemeanour border crossing.

Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanour and the equivalent of jaywalking. Nobody gets walked locked up for jaywalking and nobody gets their kids taken away from them for jaywalking.

Dragon has already defined herself "we left-wingers..." I am a registered
democrat since the DAY I turned 21 (more than half century ago) I refuse to
join her definition of "left-wing" Being OLD as I am I did survive the 60s----
she is nothing new------when sandals were IN-----her cohort wore sandals----
when getting ones ears pierced was in------HOLES appeared in ear lobes and then
holes in noses and lips and nipples and----even tongues. She is an hybrid of
monkey see, monkey do and parrot

Correction Rosie it’s we left wingers who criticize the Israeli government not all left wingers.

Once again you tell me who I am and you’re full of shit. No piercings. No tattoos. But I will admit to a hair colour not found in nature.

I spent my entire career in banking finance and law, working on Bay Street in Toronto. Nothing hippy dippy about it

OK---a person who claims to have worked in LAW should know that lots
of people get locked up (detained) for misdemeanors. Lots of the detained
minors are kids who just SHOW UP----you advise (as a person who has worked
in LAW) that the kids be given a desk appearance ticket and sent on their way?

Forum List

Back