"But understand does it exist in the detriment of inequality for the Palestinian people? The detriment of not moving forward in a peaceful resolution," she continued. "We're never going to have peace, I truly believe, if separate but equal is the way they want to go.

I quite agree. She comes from a Palestinian family what the hell do you expect her to say, the Jews have a right to kill as many as the Palestinians as want and to steal all the land.

Is that it??

a practicing Jew and a Palestinian talking. He has the nerve to ask her those questions.

The “Palestinians” don’t have any land and never did. They were offered some in good faith for peace but Hamas declined and continues to pursue their elimination of Israel.

If you need another history lesson feel free to ask.
There wasn't any need for land, they were part of the Ottoman Empire.

can anyone explain "there wasn't any need for land, they were part of the
Ottoman Empire" MEAN? Perhaps she does not know----THE OTTOMANS
DID NOT LOOK AT THINGS THAT WAY

"But understand does it exist in the detriment of inequality for the Palestinian people? The detriment of not moving forward in a peaceful resolution," she continued. "We're never going to have peace, I truly believe, if separate but equal is the way they want to go.

I quite agree. She comes from a Palestinian family what the hell do you expect her to say, the Jews have a right to kill as many as the Palestinians as want and to steal all the land.

Is that it??

a practicing Jew and a Palestinian talking. He has the nerve to ask her those questions.

The “Palestinians” don’t have any land and never did. They were offered some in good faith for peace but Hamas declined and continues to pursue their elimination of Israel.

Let me help you to understand REALITY. Muslims OWN all land upon which their donkeys,
camels and whores SHIT. ..... or have EVER SHIT in the course of all of time. ALLAH says so.
Lets leave the "Palestine" issue and move OUT to the rest of the world. Remember the INDIAN |
SUBCONTINENT?-----that is REALLY the ISLAMIC MUGHAL EMPIRE----ISLAMIC, ISLAMIC, ISLAMIC. Remember the IBERIAN PENNINSULA----muslims did shit there. In fact, remember GROUND ZERO 9-11-01-----muslims did shit there TOO!!!!!!!!

Wrong.
Religion has nothing to do with this.
The Palestinian are the indigenous natives, so they do have all the natural property rights.
The Israelis are not indigenous natives to Palestine, but to European places like Poland and Russia, so have NO natural property rights to any of Palestine.
DNA studies have confirmed that both jews and persons who recently call themselves
Palestinians have origin in the LEVANT----no matter where the individuals were born.
According to your "theory" both jews and "palestinians" have "natural rights"
in the Levant. Linguistic studies on "palestinian" dwellers of the negev desert indicate
that they originated in ARABIA (the penninsula)

Wrong.
DNA does not convey any rights at all.
Palestinians do NOT gain their rights by DNA but by the historical succession of constantly living there.
Being born there, and paying for the land.
The illegal immigrant Jews have nothing.
They were not born there, did not pay for the land, and Palestine is NOT the ancestral home of Jews in any way.
The Hebrew tribes spent more time in Egypt than they did in Palestine.
And they likely originated as nomadic herders in the Sinai.

And still you are totally ignorant about Arabs.
Arabs did NOT originate in the Arabian Peninsula, no matter how many times you lie and claim they did.
All humans came from Africa way before ships were available.
So there is no way to get to the Arabian Peninsula without walking through the Levant.
Clearly Arabs were in the Levant BEFORE some continued on to the Arabian Peninsula.
Almost all the languages in the Levant, like Hebrew, are consider Arab languages because they are of Arab origins.

Penelope actually AGREED with the garble above

I’m literally speechless right now. This is the first time in 20 years that Democrats have shown so much as a hint of integrity.

Ilhan Omar is a disgusting anti-American and antisemite…

I’m literally speechless right now. This is the first time in 20 years that Democrats have shown so much as a hint of integrity.

Ilhan Omar is a disgusting anti-American and antisemite…

Oh, Poodle, are you still Reading "Crazy Mormon who got Fired From Faux News"?

Yes, pointing out the Zionist Entity regularly abuses human rights is just terrible. It's more truth than some of you can handle.

Is that it??

You seem to forget the Israel is attacked all the time and that land they are on was their during the time of Christ.

Hamas and the Muslim brotherhood have no problem attacking Israel and Israel has no problem retaliating.

I'd be asking her the same questions.

You don't seem to mind that she's a jew hating racist. A real racist that should have been sentured for her racist remarks. I'd like Congress to take a vote on her remarks just like they took a vote on Trumps non racist remarks.

You can't cure stupid and you prove it with every one of your posts. Idiot.

HAMAS and Hezbollah were started in the 1980s 40 years after the theft and killing began. The Jewish terror groups that killed so many British Peacekeepers were started in the early 1920s.

Is that it??

We expect her to represent the perspective of her constituency, not her own personal prejudices.

Of course, if the majority of her constituents are also anti-Semites or anti-Israel scum, then they may be safely ridiculed and firmly refuted.

Lib-Prog-Dems can be every bit as obtuse and disingenuous in defense of their own as Rumpian scum - in ways both different AND similar.

Perhaps it's simply time to dump this Omar albatross and put her out to pasture at a young age before she can do any REAL damage.

Viva Israel.

Is that it??

We expect her to represent the perspective of her constituency, not her own personal prejudices.

Of course, if the majority of her constituents are also anti-Semiters or anti-Israel scum, then they may be safely ridiculed and firmly refuted.

Lib-Prog-Dems can be every bit as obtuse and disingenuous in defense of their own as Rumpian scum - in ways both different AND similar.
Democrats have a lot of Jewish in Congress, more than republicans who have 1 or 2.

Is that it??

There wasn't any need for land, they were part of the Ottoman Empire.

can anyone explain "there wasn't any need for land, they were part of the
Ottoman Empire" MEAN? Perhaps she does not know----THE OTTOMANS
DID NOT LOOK AT THINGS THAT WAY

Palestine was sleepy and apolitical during the Ottoman years.. Muslims, Christians and the tiny Jewish minority governed their own communities.

Is that it??

Of course, if the majority of her constituents are also anti-Semiters or anti-Israel scum, then they may be safely ridiculed and firmly refuted.

Democrats have a lot of Jewish in Congress, more than republicans who have 1 or 2.
Yep.

Some understand the existential fight for Eretz Yisrael and support it and denounce filth like Omar.

Others, content to live in the Diaspora and shielded from EuroTrash and MuzzieScum by the Atlantic Ocean, betray and abandon their co-religionists.

Lib-Prog-Dems, foolishly trying to be All Things To All People and lacking the ball$ to take a stand, throw Israel under the bus, every chance they get.

Not all... mind you... but enough to create and sustain the stereotype.

Is that it??

Yep.

Some understand the existential fight for Eretz Yisrael and support it and denounce filth like Omar.

Others, content to live in the Diaspora and shielded from EuroTrash and MuzzieScum by the Atlantic Ocean, betray and abandon their co-religionists.

Lib-Prog-Dems, foolishly trying to be All Things To All People and lacking the ball$ to take a stand, throw Israel under the bus, every chance they get.

You sure are a hater.

Is that it??

Yep.

I don't care for the Zionist state who are thieving land in the west bank and have an open air prison like Gaza, and every now and they they have to bomb it.

Are you anti muslin??

Is that it??

Yep.

I don't care for the Zionist state who are thieving land in the west bank and have an open air prison like Gaza, and every now and they they have to bomb it.

Are you anti muslin??

Kondor3

If you don't condone the theft of land, water and human rights, you are a "filthy" antiSemite.

Is that it??

That is puzzling. But there is afar more Jewish people in politics and power positions then their percentage of the population. And they have opened the door to people like the anti semite squad. It is like they have a death wish or are stupid even though they are smart.

Is that it??

Yep.

Are you anti muslin??
a. I've seen the death camps in-person and instantly became pro-Israel

b. Yes - I believe that I am anti-Muslim - Islam is not compatible with Western Civilization and Culture and Religion. They have their own domains.

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.
Nope... I don't hate anyone... but I believe that the idiot Palestinians need to be forcibly relocated to the East Bank of the Jordan forevermore.

The axis of evil (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib) have such contempt for Jews and Israel, they can’t even pretend to hide it.
"Why not boycott Egypt?" Tapper asked. "They have human rights— "

"Oh, I would boycott Egypt of course!" Tlaib claimed.

"But you keep saying you 'would,' you 'would,' you 'would' boycott Egypt — but you're not," Tapper shot back.
Jake Tapper would have to ask twice if Israel had even a right just to exist.

Jake Tapper grills Rashida Tlaib on BDS, whether Israel has 'right to exist.' Here's what she said.
This isn’t a dedication thread to JoeB131; Penelope; Dragonlady and EMH

My bad

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.
Nope... I don't hate anyone... but I believe that the idiot Palestinians need to be forcibly relocated to the East Bank of the Jordan forevermore.

Hitler inspired?

Is that it??

Wrong.
The Allies in WWI promised Palestinians total independence for their help in defeating the Ottoman Empire.
The Palestinians did their part, and the Treaty of San Remo and Treaty of Sevres says then the Palestinians were to get their whole independent country.

Israel was not supposed to steal 55% of it at first, and now it is up to 85% of Palestine that Israel has stolen.

The Palestinians always had all the land until the Zionist invasion and take over.
They were never offered anything remotely reasonable, and Israel kept illegally confiscating more Arab homes.
Therefore, elimination of the fake country of Israel is the only choice left.

Because they won the fucking war in 1948. Any other answer is wrong.

So when the Arabs inevitably drive them out, that will be okay, too?

Holocaust 2, Electric Bugaloo.
No...because before the Israelis allow that, they WILL use nuclear weapons. If the Arabs win, they will get NOTHING.

The Israelis have no right to be there.
They are not from the Mideast, and own no land there.
They are fake Jews from Russia and Poland, only claiming to be Jews so they will get hand outs from the US.
Where do you think they got their nuclear weapons from?
It was the US that gave them the heavy water.

Forum List

Back