These are the Democrats who refuse to condemn the terrorist Hamas attack

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The Democrats who didn’t sign on to the resolution to condemn the Hamas slaughter of civilians, which they admitted to as being targeted, were:

• Jamaal Bowman of New York.
  • Cori Bush of Missouri.
  • Andre Carson of Indiana.
  • Al Green of Texas.
  • Summer Lee of Pennsylvania.
  • Gwen Moore of Wisconsin.
  • Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York.
  • Ilhan Omar of Minnesota.
  • Stacey Plaskett of the Virgin Islands.
  • Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts.
  • Delia Ramirez of Illinois.
  • Bennie G. Thompson of Mississippi.
  • Rashida Tlaib of Michigan.
  • Gregorio Sablan of the Northern Mariana Islands.
This is how Nazism got its start.

Until the democrat party cleans house, I will assume the DNC to be complicit, and as such, a terrorist organization that would just assume chop off the heads of my children to fight any social injustice they perceive to exist to justify it, and then stick out their chests with pride when defending it. like the vacuous self righteous parasites that they are.

Call me systemically racist, apartheid Talabani meat head, blah, blah, blah, but at least I'm not a murderer.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen, the leader of the democrat party on Hamas

Biden says:

Hamas is a terrorist organization and evil. Check.

A sizeable number of members of your own party refuse to sign a resolution to condemn it as you just condemned them to the world. Check.

But Biden and the DNC refuses to call out those who are incapable of recognizing evil and terror?

As a result, Biden can blab all day long, but so long as he talks out of both sides of his mouth, I don't believe a damn word he says.

In fact, I fully expect him to give Iran another $5 billion or so in the near future.

1697418896006.png

Can anyone imagine democrats during the reign of FDR not being able to condemn the Nazi targeting of innocent Jews?

At least Nazis tried to hide their atrocities.

Hamas thinks the world will celebrate and give them things.

The Democrats who didn’t sign on to the resolution to condemn the Hamas slaughter of civilians, which they admitted to as being targeted, were:

• Jamaal Bowman of New York.
  • Cori Bush of Missouri.
  • Andre Carson of Indiana.
  • Al Green of Texas.
  • Summer Lee of Pennsylvania.
  • Gwen Moore of Wisconsin.
  • Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York.
  • Ilhan Omar of Minnesota.
  • Stacey Plaskett of the Virgin Islands.
  • Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts.
  • Delia Ramirez of Illinois.
  • Bennie G. Thompson of Mississippi.
  • Rashida Tlaib of Michigan.
  • Gregorio Sablan of the Northern Mariana Islands.
This is how Nazism got its start.

Until the democrat party cleans house, I will assume the DNC to be complicit, and as such, a terrorist organization that would just assume chop off the heads of my children to fight any social injustice they perceive to exist to justify it, and then stick out their chests with pride when defending it. like the vacuous self righteous parasites that they are.
Any white folks in the bunch?

Ladies and gentlemen, the leader of the democrat party on Hamas

Biden says:

Hamas is a terrorist organization and evil. Check.

A sizeable number of members of your own party refuse to sign a resolution to condemn it as you just condemned them to the world. Check.

But Biden and the DNC refuses to call out those who are incapable of recognizing evil and terror?

As a result, Biden can blab all day long, but so long as he talks out of both sides of his mouth, I don't believe a damn word he says.

In fact, I fully expect him to give Iran another $5 billion or so in the near future.

I'm betting the person on his right doesn't agree. I bet we'll hear her laughing it off

And Jamaal Bowman - the number one demonRat on that list - yes that Jamaal Bowman the one who is under investigation for pulling the fire alarm in a House office building earlier this month ahead of a vote, and the same Jamaal Bowman who is a member of the Squad....

That same Jamaal wants the US to accept ALL of the Palestinians escaping Gaza....an estimate of 1 million people.

The man is a moron.

I come in peace democrats, just here to help. This is all the leaders of the US Congress have to do here.

Repeat after me:

1. The Israeli government is the purest form of evil since.............since................Hitler marrying Rocket man in North Korea on acid, them damned oppressive apartheid dirty Jews!!

2. But, at the same time, I must also condemn the targeting of innocent Israeli citizens.

Then you can spend every waking hour trying to destroy the Zionist state in secret, all of them, even the innocent citizens.

Now was that hard?

And Jamaal Bowman - the number one demonRat on that list - yes that Jamaal Bowman the one who is under investigation for pulling the fire alarm in a House office building earlier this month ahead of a vote, and the same Jamaal Bowman who is a member of the Squad....

That same Jamaal wants the US to accept ALL of the Palestinians escaping Gaza....an estimate of 1 million people.

The man is a moron.
I will have to defend him a bit here, he did not mean to pull the fire alarm.

He thought he was gassing the dirty Jews.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back