Full List of Democrats Who Refused To Condemn Hamas Supporters

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The usual ones you would expect.

1699020700378.png

• Earl Blumenauer, a Democrat for Oregon
  • Jamaal Bowman, a Democrat for New York and member of "The Squad" of progressives in the House
  • Cori Bush, a Democrat for Missouri and another Squad member
  • Andre Carson, a Democrat for Indiana
  • Maxwell Frost, a Democrat for Florida
  • Jesus G. 'Chuy' Garcia, a Democrat for Illinois
  • Jared Huffman, a Democrat for California
  • Jonathan L. Jackson, a Democrat for Illinois
  • Pramila Jayapal, a Democrat for Washington state
  • Summer L. Lee, a Democrat for Pennsylvania and a Squad member
  • Thomas Massie, a Republican for Kentucky. He said of his decision to vote no that there was no agreed definition of antisemitism, adding: "Free speech means protecting speech you don't like, not just speech you do like."
  • James P. McGovern, a Democrat for Massachusetts
  • Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a Democrat for New York and founding member of The Squad
  • Ilhan Omar, a Democrat for Minnesota and another Squad founding member
  • Ayanna Pressley, a Democrat for Massachusetts and a further Squad founding member
  • Delia C. Ramirez, a Democrat for Illinois
  • Mark Takano, a Democrat for California
  • Rashida Tlaib, a Democrat for Michigan and founding Squad member, who is of Palestinian descent
  • Ritchie Torres, a Democrat for New York. He has since released a statement in which he said he voted against the motion "mistakenly," adding: "As a visible and vocal advocate against antisemitism on college campuses, especially in the wake of October 7, I have submitted a correction for the record."
  • Lauren Underwood, a Democrat for Illinois
  • Nydia M. Velazquez, a Democrat for New York
  • Maxine Waters, a Democrat for California
  • Bonnie Watson Coleman, a Democrat for New Jersey

View attachment 852592

• Jamaal Bowman, a Democrat for New York and member of "The Squad" of progressives in the House
  • Thomas Massie, a Republican for Kentucky. He said of his decision to vote no that there was no agreed definition of antisemitism, adding: "Free speech means protecting speech you don't like, not just speech you do like."
  • Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a Democrat for New York and founding member of The Squad
  • Ayanna Pressley, a Democrat for Massachusetts and a further Squad founding member
  • Rashida Tlaib, a Democrat for Michigan and founding Squad member, who is of Palestinian descent
  • Ritchie Torres, a Democrat for New York. He has since released a statement in which he said he voted against the motion "mistakenly," adding: "As a visible and vocal advocate against antisemitism on college campuses, especially in the wake of October 7, I have submitted a correction for the record."

Don't forget to add the Republicans who voted with Democrats on censoring Rashid.

That is in essence, a vote for Hamas.

Don't forget to add the Republicans who voted with Democrats on censoring Rashid.

That is in essence, a vote for Hamas.
Etadikk.

Start your own thread on that totally different topic.

'I Wouldn't Have Gone Along With The Nazis In 1939,' Says College Student At 'Kill The Jews' Rally

U.S.·Oct 30, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

Article Image

CAMBRIDGE, MA — A local university student expressed her own tremendous virtue by proudly announcing she would never have gone along with the rise of the Nazi party in Germany as she walked across campus to attend a "Kill the Jews" rally taking place on the Quad.

"Oh yeah, I would have nipped all that Hitler stuff in the bud," said Harvard junior Dianna Stephens. "I'm telling you, if I was in Germany back then, I would have never participated in the horrific things the Nazis were doing. Now, which way to the rally where we're cheering for the entire nation of Israel to be pushed into the sea?"

Stephens was joined by a number of her fellow students who all agreed that none of them would have allowed the evil Nazi ideology to spread in the years prior to World War II. "What the Nazis did was really awful," said sophomore Allison Davis. "Singling out one ethnic group, blaming them for all the ills of the world, rounding them up, and systematically slaughtering them? How hideous! I could never be a part of that. That's why today I'm standing with those who want to wipe the Jews off the face of the earth if it's the last thing they ever do."

At publishing time, the group of students had promised their generation would never allow the world to be plunged into something like WWII ever again. "It's up to our generation to keep humanity from repeating the same mistakes of the past," Stephens said. "Now where were we? Oh yeah--from the river to the sea! From the river to the sea!"

View attachment 852592

Well done! Name 'em and shame 'em!

The DemoKKKrat party of the 21st century will go down in history alongside the Third Reich.

View attachment 852592

1699023946003.png

Well now this list thing got me in Big Trouble and Mod ran wild and censored and closed my threads that had been up for almost zTWENTY FIVE days and undoubtedly viewed by many other mods who took no action. Ruffle just one feather.
So I cant provide fact lists anymore and for honesty sake no others should be permitted either.

Last edited:
Well now this list thing got me in Big Trouble and Mod ran wild and censored and closed my threads that had been up for almost zTWENTY FIVE days and undoubtedly viewed by many other mods who took no action. Ruffle just one feather.
So I cant provide fact lists anymore and for honesty sake no others should be permitted either.

flame zone

View attachment 852592

IN AMERICA we are allowed to have different views of any situation, We are not required too like there view.

WE are not required too like those views. OR hate them because of it.

Forum List

Back