These are the Democrats who refuse to condemn the terrorist Hamas attack

The House is at a standstill until a Speaker is elected. Perhaps these people aren't waiting around?

Statement from Congressman Jamaal Bowman on Hamas’ Attacks

October 7, 2023​

For Immediate Release
Congressman Jamaal Bowman Ed.D. (NY-16) released the following statement in response to the attacks:
I strongly condemn the horrific attacks by Hamas and am saddened by the loss of precious lives, especially on the holy day of Simchat Torah.

Dems are traitors so no surprise and lets remember, Democrats LIE! It's only a matter of time before Biden and other Dems turn on Israel.

Biden denounced it.
Trump called the murderers "very smart".

Sorry....just like everyone else; facts are not your friend.
No you asshole, facts don’t support YOU. As usual. Convenient you forget to mention the rest of the comment from Trump. As well as the FACT that Xiden will not call out your side’s Anti-Semites. But the the voters will remember. By the way asshole, Trump wasn’t talking about Hamas dumbfuck. A totally different attack. By Hezbollah. Maybe it’s YOU who should STFU, learn to read, and quit trying to pathetically deflect this into another attack one Trump and Republicans.

No you asshole, facts don’t support YOU. As usual. Convenient you forget to mention the rest of the comment from Trump. As well as the FACT that Xiden will not call out your side’s Anti-Semites. But the the voters will remember. By the way asshole, Trump wasn’t talking about Hamas dumbfuck. A totally different attack. By Hezbollah. Maybe it’s YOU who should STFU, learn to read, and quit trying to pathetically deflect this into another attack one Trump and Republicans.
Redneck noise.

Biden denounced the attack.
Trump praised the attackers. No amount of spin can change these facts. But you're welcome to keep trying.

Biden denounced the attack; Trump praised the attackers.

As it was; as it is; as it always has been.
Lie. You obviously don’t know how to read you disgusting pig. You are an asshole and a liar. As it has always been, as it will always be.

The Democrats who didn’t sign on to the resolution to condemn the Hamas slaughter of civilians, which they admitted to as being targeted, were:

• Jamaal Bowman of New York.
  • Cori Bush of Missouri.
  • Andre Carson of Indiana.
  • Al Green of Texas.
  • Summer Lee of Pennsylvania.
  • Gwen Moore of Wisconsin.
  • Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York.
  • Ilhan Omar of Minnesota.
  • Stacey Plaskett of the Virgin Islands.
  • Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts.
  • Delia Ramirez of Illinois.
  • Bennie G. Thompson of Mississippi.
  • Rashida Tlaib of Michigan.
  • Gregorio Sablan of the Northern Mariana Islands.
This is how Nazism got its start.

Until the democrat party cleans house, I will assume the DNC to be complicit, and as such, a terrorist organization that would just assume chop off the heads of my children to fight any social injustice they perceive to exist to justify it, and then stick out their chests with pride when defending it. like the vacuous self righteous parasites that they are.

Call me systemically racist, apartheid Talabani meat head, blah, blah, blah, but at least I'm not a murderer.
Ok. Are you a crazy person? :dunno: Because you seem to create OPs like one.

The Democrats who didn’t sign on to the resolution to condemn the Hamas slaughter of civilians, which they admitted to as being targeted, were:

• Jamaal Bowman of New York.
  • Cori Bush of Missouri.
  • Andre Carson of Indiana.
  • Al Green of Texas.
  • Summer Lee of Pennsylvania.
  • Gwen Moore of Wisconsin.
  • Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York.
  • Ilhan Omar of Minnesota.
  • Stacey Plaskett of the Virgin Islands.
  • Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts.
  • Delia Ramirez of Illinois.
  • Bennie G. Thompson of Mississippi.
  • Rashida Tlaib of Michigan.
  • Gregorio Sablan of the Northern Mariana Islands.
This is how Nazism got its start.

Until the democrat party cleans house, I will assume the DNC to be complicit, and as such, a terrorist organization that would just assume chop off the heads of my children to fight any social injustice they perceive to exist to justify it, and then stick out their chests with pride when defending it. like the vacuous self righteous parasites that they are.

Call me systemically racist, apartheid Talabani meat head, blah, blah, blah, but at least I'm not a murderer.

Wrong.
The violence in Palestine is entirely the fault of Israel, and has been since the 1930s when the Zionists started murdering people.
Like when Menachim Begin blew up the King David Hotel.
He did it so that the British would leave and no longer stop him from massacring Arab villages like Deir Yassin.

I don't know, but I can probably name 20 USMB members that get that way just thinking about decapitated Jewish babies.

That has been proven false.
There were no "decapitated Jewish babies".

It is Israel that has always been illegally murdering and stealing homes.
The Palestinians no only were justified, but had no other possible choice since the UN that was supposed to protect them, failed in 1967.
Jerusalem is supposed to be on the Palestine side of the UN partition.

And Jamaal Bowman - the number one demonRat on that list - yes that Jamaal Bowman the one who is under investigation for pulling the fire alarm in a House office building earlier this month ahead of a vote, and the same Jamaal Bowman who is a member of the Squad....

That same Jamaal wants the US to accept ALL of the Palestinians escaping Gaza....an estimate of 1 million people.

The man is a moron.

It was our responsibility to protect the Palestinians because they had no weapons.
But instead we armed Israel will all our surplus WWII weapons, so now it is all our fault.

Last edited:
That has been proven false.
There were no "decapitated Jewish babies".

It is Israel that has always been illegally murdering and stealing homes.
The Palestinians no only were justified, but had no other possible choice since the UN that was supposed to protect them, failed in 1967.
Jerusalem is supposed to be on the Palestine side of the UN partition.
Murder is never justified.

You are just too far down the rabbit hole to understand right from wrong.

I come in peace democrats, just here to help. This is all the leaders of the US Congress have to do here.

Repeat after me:

1. The Israeli government is the purest form of evil since.............since................Hitler marrying Rocket man in North Korea on acid, them damned oppressive apartheid dirty Jews!!

2. But, at the same time, I must also condemn the targeting of innocent Israeli citizens.

Then you can spend every waking hour trying to destroy the Zionist state in secret, all of them, even the innocent citizens.

Now was that hard?

It is impossible for there to be any "innocents" in Israel.
They all know they illegal immigrated, murdered Palestinian natives, stole their homes, and never paid for any land they took.

I was offered a free home and good job in Israel.
They are were, and all know that only comes from murder and theft.

Murder is never justified.

You are just too far down the rabbit hole to understand right from wrong.

Fine, if "murder is never justified", then arrest all the citizens of Israel for the tens of thousands they have constantly murdered.
There is absolutely no legal basis for Israel at all, and none of them are native or paid for any land.

Forum List

Back