These are the Democrats who refuse to condemn the terrorist Hamas attack

It is hard to tell a Palestinian from a Jew just by looking at them, so I don't think that is it.

Zionism is based on the Torah

The Torah is the target. The Left hates the Bible more than anything in the universe.
It’s easy to distinguish a Bedouin Arab ( Palestinian ) from a 10th Generation Russian Jew who immigrated to Israel as a Soviet Child

It’s easy to distinguish a Bedouin Arab ( Palestinian ) from a 10th Generation Russian Jew who immigrated to Israel as a Soviet Child
The genocide in the Sudan is another example.

The Islamic north was conducting a genocide on the Southern Christians. Both were the same color, but no one seemed to care. The UN was busy writing resolution after resolution against Israel for building walls while Christians were being slaughtered in the Sudan who were a lot blacker than those in Israel.

The answer is, they were Christian. The Left hates them like they hate the Zionists.

The Democrats who didn’t sign on to the resolution to condemn the Hamas slaughter of civilians, which they admitted to as being targeted, were:

• Jamaal Bowman of New York.
  • Cori Bush of Missouri.
  • Andre Carson of Indiana.
  • Al Green of Texas.
  • Summer Lee of Pennsylvania.
  • Gwen Moore of Wisconsin.
  • Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York.
  • Ilhan Omar of Minnesota.
  • Stacey Plaskett of the Virgin Islands.
  • Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts.
  • Delia Ramirez of Illinois.
  • Bennie G. Thompson of Mississippi.
  • Rashida Tlaib of Michigan.
  • Gregorio Sablan of the Northern Mariana Islands.
This is how Nazism got its start.

Until the democrat party cleans house, I will assume the DNC to be complicit, and as such, a terrorist organization that would just assume chop off the heads of my children to fight any social injustice they perceive to exist to justify it, and then stick out their chests with pride when defending it. like the vacuous self righteous parasites that they are.

Call me systemically racist, apartheid Talabani meat head, blah, blah, blah, but at least I'm not a murderer.
NazisDemocrats.png

The Democrats who didn’t sign on to the resolution to condemn the Hamas slaughter of civilians, which they admitted to as being targeted, were:

• Cori Bush of Missouri.
  • Al Green of Texas.

Until the democrat party cleans house, I will assume the DNC to be complicit, and as such, a terrorist organization that would just assume chop off the heads of my children to fight any social injustice they perceive to exist to justify it, and then stick out their chests with pride when defending it. like the vacuous self righteous parasites that they are.

Call me systemically racist, apartheid Talabani meat head, blah, blah, blah, but at least I'm not a murderer.
The DOJ may be investigating you for inciting violence against these upstanding civil servants.

The Palestinian cause has become a Left wing cause.

Now you have to figure out why.

What say you?
A cause which includes millions of decent and humanitarian individuals from all walks and backgrounds whose politics is far removed from Left influences and beliefs .

Strange that only some of the two Bully Boy countries seem to have noticed that .
Perhaps these troglodytes need to be treated more forcibly .

• Cori Bush of Missouri.
  • Al Green of Texas.

"Call me systemically racist, apartheid Talabani meat head, blah, blah, blah"

Sounds about right.

Forum List

Back