oh good----Surada and Rigby both agree that The OTTOMAN EMPIRE was never a
legitimate entity and muslims stole it. ------I say----give it to the greeks and
armenians ------at least <<< best solution

But, the British Empire and all other Empires were legitimate?

rigby ----give up----or go to bed. Hebrew does not USE aramaic. They are,
simply two separate semitic languages. Greece did not BECOME Rome. Latin
did not BECOME greek. I can read SPANISH just as well a Mayor Billy Joe Stalin
can------but I don't do it on TV

All of these women are highly educated and were successful in life before they were elected to the House.
WTF are you talking about? Not one of those 3 disgusting anti-semites are even remotely "highly" educated. None of them have an advanced degree. Not one.
Debate the issues you can’t debate the facts, you can only sling insults and abuse. Such is the level of your ability to defend your beliefs
The fact is, these disgusting anti-semites are ignorant on the issues and I just proved it! :laugh:

I wasn’t aware that being highly educated meant that you had more than a batchelor degree.

AOC has two degrees from Boston University. Rashida Tlaib is a lawyer.

The only one of the 4 without at least a BA is Ayanna Pressley who dropped out of university in her final year, to support her mother who had lost her job.

Like I said, highly educated

No one in the Trump administration had an advanced degree either but that didn’t stop Trump from calling them “Only the best people”.

read it again. BTW where did I say "MUHUMMAD SAID" anything about India? You
are remarkably ignorant----have you ever met a muslim person? been to a mosque?
I am discussing ISLAM as muslim "scholars" see it NOW and how the IMMEDIATE successors
to leadership of the "islamic world" saw it and how the present leaders see it. Muhummad,
did not even mention the OTTOMAN EMPIRE----want to remind Erdogan of that fact?

Islamic scholars do not claim any land outside of the eastern Mediterranean area.
The Ottoman Empire was Turks and not Arabs, and is not really Muslim.
The entire Muslim hierarchy was massacred by the Mongol when they took Baghdad around 1200 AD.
Islam did not really exist from then on, until the last invader, the Turks, were defeated in WWI.
The only thing that existed from 1200 to 1918 was a fake Islam controlled by invaders pretending to be Islamic.
Erdogan most certainly is not a Moslem.

You sure are a hater.
Nope... I don't hate anyone... but I believe that the idiot Palestinians need to be forcibly relocated to the East Bank of the Jordan forevermore.
Personally, I believe the disgusting idiot Palestinians need to be exterminated from the face of the Earth. But that's just me :dunno:

So then to you might makes right, regardless of concepts like justice, ancestral ownership, etc.?
How have the Palestinians ever harmed anyone?
They were on the side of the Allies in WWI, under the promise of independence if they helped and won.
They kept their side of the bargain, but we did not keep our side.
We never allowed them to be free as we were supposed to.

Don't you Mulims pretending you aren't Muslim ever tire of your taqiyya?

The "Palestinian" people had not been invented yet, and the Mufti of Jerusalem was a Nazi collaborator.

Its become fashionable lately to blame the Mufti and the Palestinians for the Holocaust in Europe. Do you think it justifies what the European refugees have done?

Dogma did YOU blame the Holocaust in Europe on the "palestinians"? Please note---
surada means ---the jewish migrants to palestine when he/she writes "EUROPEAN
REFUGEES" It is an islamo nazi meme invented by the escapees from the NUREMBURG
trials that did the islamo nazi propaganda in the late 1940s and the 1950s hailed as HEROES
in Egypt and Syria. By "palestinians" ----she seems to refer to arab muslims who, of course,
were not "PALESTINIANS" until the early 1960s. Islamo-nazi propaganda has it that
arab muslims were called "palestnians" since the creation of the universe---ie FASHIONABLE
in his/her circle

Putting terrorist sympathizer Ilhan Omar on the foreign affairs committee, so she can give critical info to our enemy combatants is as pathetically stupid as allowing Swalwell remain on his committee and house seat.

There is no such thing as an "enemy combatant".
No one attacked the US, so then we have no legal enemies.
When we attacked Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc. we were committing war crimes, and the only enemy is in the Pentagon.
The countries of the Mideast have the right to be left alone and we are violating their rights.

No, you are misunderstanding the historical reference to the Mufti fleeing to Berlin, it was he who learned hate propaganda from the Nazis and brought that hate propaganda to the Palestinian narrative and probably infected all of Islam with that approach that can be construed as their decline and fall/making them unstable/raticalized. The radical progressive left here in the states are using that same hate propaganda to destabilize in order to control, without learning that method of power play always turns on itself in the end. Look at what happened to Arafat, he eventually was held up for weeks in his office hiding under his desk as his radicalized people he created through this structure of hate and violence turned on him, the creator of their rage.

Rashida is rooted in antisemitism...

Why are you obsessed with the idea that everyone in American government must be a fan of the Israeli government. Is Talib not entitled to her own opinion based on her own experiences with the Israelis?

Many Israeli’s find the behaviour of the Netanyahu government towards the Palestinians to be offensive and racist.

You seem to have no problem hating on anyone who doesn’t think like you do or look like you do and we are all supposed to accept m your opinions as being your constitutional right to freedom of speech and freedom of association. But anyone who doesn’t look like you or think you is “un-American”.

There are lots of minority males in the Progressive Caucus, who do not support Israel as well. Why don’t you go after them? Why is it that the Trump Cult consistently and falsely attack and slander House Members who are both female and are women of color?

The women are crazy. The women are stupid. Crazy Nancy. Crazy Maxine. What is it about strong smart women that frightens you so?

Last edited:
surada agrees with Rigby that muhummad who died in 631 AD, claimed Egypt because it had a MAJORITY muslim population (by 631 MAGICALLY (by da will'o allah) ----for reality try
MAD MAGAZINE)

Mohammad was not a warrior by choice, and did not invade and conquer.
Egypt became Islamic voluntarily.

{...
For example, in Egypt, Arabic, Arab cultural practices and Islam, were not forced on Egyptians by the original Arab settlers and rulers. Egyptians, however, gradually became Arabic-speaking. Advantages could be gained from speaking Arabic and participating in Arab culture; jobs in government became possible, more favorable laws, and generally access to better opportunities came with both speaking Arabic and/or converting to Islam.
...}

No, you are misunderstanding the historical reference to the Mufti fleeing to Berlin, it was he who learned hate propaganda from the Nazis and brought that hate propaganda to the Palestinian narrative and probably infected all of Islam with that approach that can be construed as their decline and fall/making them unstable/raticalized. The radical progressive left here in the states are using that same hate propaganda to destabilize in order to control, without learning that method of power play always turns on itself in the end. Look at what happened to Arafat, he eventually was held up for weeks in his office hiding under his desk as his radicalized people he created through this structure of hate and violence turned on him, the creator of their rage.
not exactly----but very close. Hate propaganda was not "UNKNOWN" in the arab muslim
ethos. Adolf Hitler did not invent it. The muslims of Pakistan, certainly, did not need lessons
to murder hindus and the IRANIANS did not need lessons to GENOCIDE THE Zoroastrians

Putting terrorist sympathizer Ilhan Omar on the foreign affairs committee, so she can give critical info to our enemy combatants is as pathetically stupid as allowing Swalwell remain on his committee and house seat.

There is no such thing as an "enemy combatant".
No one attacked the US, so then we have no legal enemies.
When we attacked Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc. we were committing war crimes, and the only enemy is in the Pentagon.
The countries of the Mideast have the right to be left alone and we are violating their rights.
All those countries you mention were NOT leaving other countries alone=busted by your own argument.
Iraq was justified both times because they never abided by the agreement of the end of the first war, and it's more complex a situation then media or the avg Joe will ever comprehend or figure out. (Some reasons just can't be discussed).

She’s just a Jew Hater . What can be worse then her insisting Israel was behind 9-11, denied the 19 Arab HiJackers and the fact that Bin Laden was the Mastermind?

We do not know who was behind 9/11.
It is very suspicious that the FBI was writing reports about the Saudis involved taking flying lessons and yet nothing was done about it.
It seems very similar to the 1993 WTC bombing, where the FBI supplied the explosives, van, and suggested the target.

You sure are a hater.
Nope... I don't hate anyone... but I believe that the idiot Palestinians need to be forcibly relocated to the East Bank of the Jordan forevermore.
Personally, I believe the disgusting idiot Palestinians need to be exterminated from the face of the Earth. But that's just me :dunno:

So then to you might makes right, regardless of concepts like justice, ancestral ownership, etc.?
They were on the side of the Allies in WWI, under the promise of independence if they helped and won.

The "Palestinian" people had not been invented yet, and the Mufti of Jerusalem was a Nazi collaborator.

Its become fashionable lately to blame the Mufti and the Palestinians for the Holocaust in Europe. Do you think it justifies what the European refugees have done?

Dogma did YOU blame the Holocaust in Europe on the "palestinians"? Please note---
trials that did the islamo nazi propaganda in the late 1940s and the 1950s hailed as HEROES
in Egypt and Syria. By "palestinians" ----she seems to refer to arab muslims who, of course,
were not "PALESTINIANS" until the early 1960s. Islamo-nazi propaganda has it that
arab muslims were called "palestnians" since the creation of the universe---ie FASHIONABLE
in his/her circle

They were called Palestinians in 1950 in Arabia where many of them worked. They were also called Palestinians in all the refugee camps.

Rashida is rooted in antisemitism...

Why are you obsessed with the idea that everyone in American government must be a fan of the Israeli government. Is Talib not entitled to her own opinion based on her own experiences with the Israelis?

Many Israeli’s find the behaviour of the Netanyahu government towards the Palestinians to be offensive and racist.

You seem to have no problem hating on anyone who doesn’t think like you do or look like you do and we are all supposed to except these ideas is being your constitutional right to freedom of speech and freedom of association.

There are lots of minority male in the Progressive Caucus, who do not support Israel as well.

Why is it that the Trump Cult consistently and falsely attack and slander House Members who are both female and are women of color?

The women are crazy. The women are stupid. Crazy Nancy. Crazy Maxine. What is it about strong smart women that frightens you so?

I don't know any Israelis who find the Netanyahu government "RACIST" toward the
"palestinians" (of course you might find one or two to prove your "rule") "arab"
is not a race. As to people in the USA government. lots of them are racist.
Maxine Waters-----not my cup of tea-----you may find her charming, I am a registered
democrat and consider her to be a NUT.
The term WOMEN OF COLOR is even more idiotic than the use of the term "palestinian"
for arab muslims. Does TRUMP seem to you to be the first POLITICIAN to disparage
political opponents. You should read some of the Editorials from the LINCOLN ERA

wrong rigby----SEMITIC LANGUAGE GROUP-----not "arab language group" There
were SEMITIC languages long before allah invented arabic and LONG LONG before
He decided to grant them an alphabet

Wrong
It is VERY ignorant to think that Arabic is the original Semitic Arab language.
Aramaic and Hebrew are Arab Semitic languages that existed long before Arabic.
The Phoenicians and their phonetic alphabet is also a Semitic Arab language.
The word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group".

{...

Semitic​

Refers to the peoples, languages, and cultures of the descendants of Noah’s son Shem, who are known as Semites.—Ge 10:21-31.
The early Semites included various Arabian tribes, as well as the Aramaeans (or, Syrians), the Assyrians, the early Chaldeans, the Elamites, the Hebrews, and others. They inhabited much of the southwestern corner of the Asiatic continent, including most of the Fertile Crescent and a large portion of the Arabian Peninsula.
In Bible times, Semitic languages included Akkadian (spoken in Assyria and Babylon), Arabic, Aramaic, Hebrew, and the languages of the neighboring nations of Israel, such as the Ammonites and the Moabites. (Ge 11:27; 19:30, 37, 38) No other language family has a longer recorded history.
When a word, name, or idiom is termed “Semitic,” it means that its origin is from a Semitic language or that it has characteristics that can be found in a Semitic language.
...}

So while Semitic includes those who speak Hebrew, it does not refer only to Jews, but to all who speak a native Arab language.
But it does not refer to Ashkenazi Jews because their native language, Yiddish, is of Germanic origins and is not of Arab origins.

She’s just a Jew Hater . What can be worse then her insisting Israel was behind 9-11, denied the 19 Arab HiJackers and the fact that Bin Laden was the Mastermind?

We do not know who was behind 9/11.
It is very suspicious that the FBI was writing reports about the Saudis involved taking flying lessons and yet nothing was done about it.
It seems very similar to the 1993 WTC bombing, where the FBI supplied the explosives, van, and suggested the target.
The 1993 WTC "bombing" ----actually a car filled with nitrogen explosive in the basement
garage, was orchestrated by an islamic SCHOLAR in Jersey City, NJ Sheikh RAHMAN.
It was poorly conceived and did not require sophisticated "EXPLOSIVES" ----it required
nitrogen based FERTILIZER. You know nothing about it. I dealt with some of the victims.
Did your handlers tell you to OBFUSCATE? I don't find it odd that the FBI did nothing about
some saudis taking flying lessons------they are playboys in the USA. Ever meet a Saudi?

rigby ----give up----or go to bed. Hebrew does not USE aramaic. They are,
simply two separate semitic languages. Greece did not BECOME Rome. Latin
did not BECOME greek. I can read SPANISH just as well a Mayor Billy Joe Stalin
can------but I don't do it on TV

Wrong.
The Hebrew used Aramaic for hundreds of years, since Hebrew did not have a written script until around 100 BC.
The Old Sea Scrolls for example, were written in Aramaic and Greek, since there was no Hebrew script yet.

The main language used in Jerusalem around the year 0 was likely Aramaic, not Hebrew.
{...
Jesus and his disciples are believed to have spoken Aramaic, the common language of Judea in the first century AD, most likely a Galilean dialect distinguishable from that of Jerusalem. This is generally agreed upon by historians. The villages of Nazareth and Capernaum in Galilee, where Jesus spent most of his time, were Aramaic-speaking communities. It is also likely that Jesus knew enough Koine Greek to converse with those not native to Judea, and it is reasonable to assume that Jesus was well versed in Hebrew for religious purposes.
...}

You sure are a hater.

in his/her circle

Totally wrong.
Palestine existed as a region for over 3000 years, but was formally recognized as a country in 1920 by the Treaty of San Remo and Treaty of Sevres.
And yes I do blame Zionists like Chaim Weizmann and David ben Gurion for the Holocaust.

Sorry, but we do. Anyone who knows how to read is aware there were 15 Saudi’s and 4 others who were not from Saudi Arabia and Bin Laden was the “ Mastermind”

wrong rigby----SEMITIC LANGUAGE GROUP-----not "arab language group" There
were SEMITIC languages long before allah invented arabic and LONG LONG before
He decided to grant them an alphabet

Wrong
It is VERY ignorant to think that Arabic is the original Semitic Arab language.
Aramaic and Hebrew are Arab Semitic languages that existed long before Arabic.
The Phoenicians and their phonetic alphabet is also a Semitic Arab language.
The word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group".

{...

Semitic​

Refers to the peoples, languages, and cultures of the descendants of Noah’s son Shem, who are known as Semites.—Ge 10:21-31.
The early Semites included various Arabian tribes, as well as the Aramaeans (or, Syrians), the Assyrians, the early Chaldeans, the Elamites, the Hebrews, and others. They inhabited much of the southwestern corner of the Asiatic continent, including most of the Fertile Crescent and a large portion of the Arabian Peninsula.
In Bible times, Semitic languages included Akkadian (spoken in Assyria and Babylon), Arabic, Aramaic, Hebrew, and the languages of the neighboring nations of Israel, such as the Ammonites and the Moabites. (Ge 11:27; 19:30, 37, 38) No other language family has a longer recorded history.
When a word, name, or idiom is termed “Semitic,” it means that its origin is from a Semitic language or that it has characteristics that can be found in a Semitic language.
...}

So while Semitic includes those who speak Hebrew, it does not refer only to Jews, but to all who speak a native Arab language.
But it does not refer to Ashkenazi Jews because their native language, Yiddish, is of Germanic origins and is not of Arab origins.
wrong again RIGBY dear, Ashkenazi is a HEBREW WORD -----it means a PERSON WHO LIVES OR HAS LIVED in the area of the world called ASHKENAZ (hebrew) which is--approximately
the RHINE VALLEY and its precincts. ----later called EUROPE. Yiddish is, very simple a form
of German mixed with Hebrew. I speak English but I am not AN ENGLISHWOMAN. Yiddish is
written using the HEBREW ALPHABET. Interestingly---there is a HEBREW FORM OF
ARABIC too------and a HEBREW FORM OF SPANISH --------and even a HEBREW FORM OF
FARSI. The common language for jews is and has been HEBREW for more than 4000 years

Forum List

Back