Thank you Joe Biden for lower gas prices.

its schadenfreude for me, since i have model Y.
They should be a better shopper. My eyes see this…

8B430AAF-6006-49E1-84B2-251EB27CDEEC.jpeg

Lol, your party is going to get rid of him. Trump will replace him in 2024.

LOLOL

Allow me to remind the forum of your prediction accuracy...

When Trump wins in November and gets to replace 2 more justice's. I will enjoy watching your reaction!

... oh, and guess who replaces 2 justices should those seats open up during this term...?

:badgrin:

These stupid uneducated inbred Moon Bats are too dense to know that gas prices are higher than when Trump was President and that it would be even much higher if Potatohead wasn't stupidly depleting the Strategic Petroleum Reserve.

Lol, permits on land that's not worth drilling on or permits to explore. Biden Saud he was going to put oil companies out if business.

LOL

Idiot, why on Earth would an oil company apply for a permit to drill oil in an area not worth drilling in?

:cuckoo:

Why would Biden give out good permits if he want the oil companies out of business?

Because he doesn't want them out of business now.

And I note, you avoided answering my question. Thanks for making it so easy for me to expose your ignorance.

You've been shown it's a red herring

Nope, you only showed your brain is a red herring g because you don't know the difference between "leases" and "permits."

I posted an article showing oil companies are sitting on over 9000 PERMITS and you idiotically countered that with an article about several hundred LEASES not being viable.

Savvy, brain-dead con?

Your article has nothing to do with my article.

It's a pic showing gas prices simp. Why don't you ask the other simp when he took his picture?

LOL

You flaming retard, we're talking about gas prices coming down NOW. You idiotically posted an image from MARCH.

embarrassed-gif.489110

Forum List

Back