Thank you Joe Biden for lower gas prices.

I paid $2.91 today.

C74BD353-274E-4475-A0FB-E216FA0BA462.jpeg

For one the prices wouldn't be this high.
So what policies of Biden’s do you like that pulled prices down under $3? I just paid $2.91 and prices were much higher. Biden must be doing something right. What is it?

So what policies of Biden’s do you like that pulled prices down under $3? I just paid $2.91 and prices were much higher. Biden must be doing something right. What is it?
He is destroying the economy. Prices are down because demand is down. We are not at the beginning of a recession we are at the beginning of a depression.

He is destroying the economy. Prices are down because demand is down. We are not at the beginning of a recession we are at the beginning of a depression.
Like when prices were low under Trump? No one was working and the economy was in tailspin… but I thought it was oil policies of presidents that drove prices???? You’re telling me it’s market forces?????

Like when prices were low under Trump? No one was working and the economy was in tailspin… but I thought it was oil policies of presidents that drove prices???? You’re telling me it’s market forces?????
You should blame mostly democrat governors and mayors for that lot.

Economy was no different state by state. It was all related to density of population. Face it. Trump fucked the economy and Biden unfucked it. Thanks Biden.

Bullshit, Biden said he was going to put oil companies out of business. Fact, and he is doing it. So stop lying.

Yeah, by 2050. You're actually dumb enough to think he'll still be president by then.

And watch this... name an oil company he put out of business....

a lot of americans are being forced to buy off brands and risky products like you and your wife, in xiden’s american

LOL

It was delicious. Though I credit my wife's cooking talents for that.

For following Trump's recommendations?

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Forum List

Back