Thank you Joe Biden for lower gas prices.

Forget the internet. I took a picture from Charlotte in the city. Cheap cheap. Added time for you.
9182B0B3-85A6-426F-B636-C3E8B548DA13.jpeg

No you haven't simp try again
Sure I did. I posted an article about PERMITS and you responded with an article about LEASES.

Yes, I did, ya flamin' idiot. Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?

Companies now hold more than 9,000 approved, but unused, drilling PERMITS on national public lands, all of which could be put to use today.

[emphasis mine to highlight your ignorance]

Companies now hold more than 9,000 approved, but unused, drilling PERMITS on national public lands, all of which could be put to use today.

And the red herring shows up again.

The you go again with the red herring

And the red herring shows up again.

The you go again with the red herring

And there you go again, confusing 9000+ PERMITS with hundreds of LEASES.

Flamin' idiot, your CNS article is fake news. It bases it's article on an API article but the API article is talking about hundred of LEASES, not thousands of PERMITS. But the CNS article discusses 9000 PERMITS even though their source, the API, was talking about LEASES.

Are you ever not a flaming idiot?

Ever???

And there you go again, confusing 9000+ PERMITS with hundreds of LEASES.

Flamin' idiot, your CNS article is fake news. It bases it's article on an API article but the API article is talking about hundred of LEASES, not thousands of PERMITS. But the CNS article discusses 9000 PERMITS even though their source, the API, was talking about LEASES.

Ever???
It's your red herring simp

It's your red herring simp

Nope. Not when you cite a source, which cites a source, that discusses hundreds of LEASES when I'm talking about thousands of PERMITS.

Ever??

Nope. Not when you cite a source, which cites a source, that discusses hundreds of LEASES when I'm talking about thousands of PERMITS.

Ever??
A red herring is a red herring simp it's not steak. You keep pushing it

Ever??
Ignore the fact that LibTards organizations are taking companies to court that want to drill.

A red herring is a red herring simp it's not steak. You keep pushing it

Nope, you keep talking about hundred of LEASES while I'm talking about thousands of PERMITS.

A pity you don't know the difference.

China is closed down. They are welding shut the doors to peoples homes. Once the SPR is drained and China reopens gas prices will again skyrocket. Notice that diesel is not dropping much at all .

Forum List

Back