Thank you Joe Biden for lower gas prices.

It's a pic showing gas prices simp. Why don't you ask the other simp when he took his picture?
I took mine in Hickory North Carolina personally with my own camera. However I should have waited until I got to Boone where it was:

67053C32-5FB8-4D80-B766-295BF9CC7EA9.jpeg

Because he doesn't want them out of business now.

And I note, you avoided answering my question. Thanks for making it so easy for me to expose your ignorance.
So he is a liar? He said the other day, no more off shore drilling. What is he doing for drilling here at home?

So he is a liar? He said the other day, no more off shore drilling. What is he doing for drilling here at home?

Well, yeah, he is a liar; but he didn't lie about oil. He campaigned on getting rid of the need for fossil fuels by 2050 and replacing it with other alternatives. That clearly doesn't mean he's planning on getting rid of it now without an alternative nor does it mean he's planning on doing it himself as there's no possibility for him to be in charge until 2050.

Well, yeah, he is a liar; but he didn't lie about oil. He campaigned on getting rid of the need for fossil fuels by 2050 and replacing it with other alternatives. That clearly doesn't mean he's planning on getting rid of it now without an alternative nor does it mean he's planning on doing it himself as there's no possibility for him to be in charge until 2050.
In the presidential debate, Biden said he would bankrupt oil companies. So you're also lying, just like a democrat.

I took mine in Hickory North Carolina personally with my own camera. However I should have waited until I got to Boone where it was:

View attachment 734746

Last edited:

Yet you dishonestly posted an image of gas costing a buck more than that. Then cried like the Karen you are when called out on it.

I had to gas up today. And I was pleasantly surprised to see the Gas much lower this week when it is traditionally much higher.

View attachment 729618

The tree blocks the top text. But that is the club price for those who use the chain stores card to get the gas.

But even without it the price is lower than it has been in a while. So thank you Joe Biden.

I mean we blame him if prices are high we have to give him credit for prices dropping don’t we?
It was $1.60 when Trump was in the White House. Does Joe take credit when gas was $6.00 a gallon?

Nope, you only showed your brain is a red herring g because you don't know the difference between "leases" and "permits."

I posted an article showing oil companies are sitting on over 9000 PERMITS and you idiotically countered that with an article about several hundred LEASES not being viable.

Savvy, brain-dead con?

Your article has nothing to do with my article.
Simp you were shown that you created a red herring.

Forum List

Back