Gas Prices Are About to Become a Huge Headache for Biden

The same people who cry like little petulant whiny children about how we do t produce enough oil are happy to see our oil shipped off of our shores. We need more so let's ship it away. Makes sense I guess.. hmmm

The same people who cry like little petulant whiny children about how we do t produce enough oil are happy to see our oil shipped off of our shores. We need more so let's ship it away. Makes sense I guess.. hmmm
The US still uses 20 million bpd and produces 13 million barrels.

@ SergeantBill

The US has the highest production costs in the world and most US wells produce fewer than 50 barrels a day. THINK.

If the U.S. average mpg were 40 instead of the measly 25, we could get along on 13 and not pay more. Gluttony is America's energy problem.

The US is producing 13 million bpd.. bravo to our domestic oil producers. What's your issue?

You're really incredibly stupid.
Unfortunately it's commoditized.... So that pretty much neutralizes the local benefit. People always forget to mention that when they mention production.

What exactly are you talking about?
SA for instance.... They sell in country at or below cost. They're much smaller population wise....
If the nation is bursting at the seams with oil production shouldn't some be set aside for
Well ....the nation?

SA for instance.... They sell in country at or below cost. They're much smaller population wise....
If the nation is bursting at the seams with oil production shouldn't some be set aside for
Well ....the nation?

Because the US government is not in the oil business.

I don't know how much gas is selling for in Saudi Arabia. Maybe 7 riyals.

I was wrong . it's about 2.3 riyals a liter.

Last edited:
more lunacy. So you pay $4 for several years, then they rig the price to $3 and say “look how great we are” in late OCT? and we are doing good? Eceryone is already down from the last three years. money gone. Stuff it//
Stop driving or buy an EV fuckup.

Because the US government is not in the oil business.

I don't know how much gas is selling for in Saudi Arabia. Maybe 7 riyals.

I was wrong . it's about 2.3 riyals a liter.
Shit....2.3 * 27¢....63 cents/liter
63 / .26 ≈ $2.42/Gallon

Fuel prices are up here went from $3.45 a gallon last weekend to $4.34 per gallon today.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back