Thank you Joe Biden for lower gas prices.

It's not that simple. First of all.....they have to find out if the permit will produce oil.

You idiot. If an area won't produce oil, companies won't apply for a permit.

face-palm-gif.278959
A permit....a lease....a plot of land. Whatever you want to call it.

But you have to have a permit to set seismic charges. They need to know if it's worth drilling....and the best way to find out is set charges and see if there's big enough deposit in the ground to make it worthwhile.

A permit....a lease....a plot of land. Whatever you want to call it.

But you have to have a permit to set seismic charges. They need to know if it's worth drilling....and the best way to find out is set charges and see if there's big enough deposit in the ground to make it worthwhile.

You should learn the difference between a lease and a permit if you're going to argue about this.

Oil companies determine the ability to produce oil in an area before getting a permit. Why would an oil company bother applying for a permit of they can't get oil from an area?

You should learn the difference between a lease and a permit if you're going to argue about this.

Oil companies determine the ability to produce oil in an area before getting a permit. Why would an oil company bother applying for a permit of they can't get oil from an area?
Thanks for the input.

If I need any questions answered in the future I'll just ask you, because Google and Bing are so useless these days.

If I wanted to look up F**k Joe Biden memes it would direct me to anti-Trump stories.

LOL

I'm sure you believe that. :itsok:

Meanwhile, they're still sitting on more than 9000 permits.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Cretin, you keep posting about "hundreds of LEASES" while I'm talking about "9000+ PERMITS." You're talking about something unrelated to what I posted.

Can you stop going full retard??

face-palm-gif.278959

I had to gas up today. And I was pleasantly surprised to see the Gas much lower this week when it is traditionally much higher.

View attachment 729618

The tree blocks the top text. But that is the club price for those who use the chain stores card to get the gas.

But even without it the price is lower than it has been in a while. So thank you Joe Biden.

I mean we blame him if prices are high we have to give him credit for prices dropping don’t we?
Im willing to give him credit if you can point specifically to Biden policies that impacted gas prices lowering.

I paid 6.24 a gallon for diesel to fuel up my truck yesterday. I paid 1.60 under Trump.

Yea, thanks Joe.

This is why cheese is 53 dollars.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221123_204808_Love's Connect.jpg
    Screenshot_20221123_204808_Love's Connect.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Companies don’t apply for permits if they aren't worth drilling. And Biden has issued thousands of permits. Lying and ignorant is a shit position for you to take.
Bullshit, Biden said he was going to put oil companies out of business. Fact, and he is doing it. So stop lying.

I just posted an example of how cheap turkey's are this year by us. My wife picked up a 12 pound turkey for 6 bucks. She's smarter than you idiots who are paying "triple."
a lot of americans are being forced to buy off brands and risky products like you and your wife, in xiden’s american

Ok. It’s time to wade in on the permit and drilling mess.

Both sides are wrong. On the Right. You idiots are saying the Oil Companies can’t drill. They are drilling. They are drilling. The drilling is up 60% from the end of 2020. It is still increasing.

Production is only up 8% though. Why? Several reasons. First. Drilling the hole is one step. Production takes a lot of steps. Driving a drill through the ground doesn’t do diddly squat. You have to pump the oil out. You have to transport it to a refinery. That means pipelines, railroads, trucks, or a Star Trek Transporter. We don’t have the Transporter.

Now mitigating against that is a shortage of manpower and materials. No workers. Experienced oil field workers are in demand. We already know there is a shortage of truck drivers.

Rail? Laying track and procuring equipment and people is similarly hard.

Now the truth. Yes. The oil companies are sitting on existing permits. Yes the Oil Companies are drilling. And no it is not instant. There is lag time from step one to production.

Now nobody is going to like this truth. The Right will not accept that the shortage is anything but the fault of Biden. Somehow in their fantasy world such projects are instant and produce results in days at the most.

The Left won’t like that the Oil Companies are drilling for the same reason.

And the truth is both of you are wrong. You are both what is wrong with this country. You are both using at most half truths as a cudgel to wave at your opponents. Stop the fucking lies. Deal in reality for a change.

Forum List

Back