Texas senator Ted Cruz calls Donald Trump "utterly amoral and a pathological liar"

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Texas senator Ted Cruz calls Donald Trump "utterly amoral and a pathological liar" - full article

Ted Cruz on Tuesday unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him during a news conference of being a "pathological liar," "utterly amoral," "a narcissist at a level I don't think this country's ever seen" and "a serial philanderer."

"He is proud of being a serial philanderer ... he describes his own battles with venereal diseases as his own personal Vietnam," Cruz said, citing a decades-old Trump appearance on "The Howard Stern Show."

"Texas senator Ted Cruz calls Donald Trump 'utterly amoral and a pathological liar'"

...And yet he's still going to vote for him? Assuming Cruz is, just how credible can he be taken as being? Why would he even bother saying that if he's also going to vote for Trump?

Do you have another source for that? I think I would have heard about that by now if he had said it Tuesday.

Texas senator Ted Cruz calls Donald Trump "utterly amoral and a pathological liar" - full article

Ted Cruz on Tuesday unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him during a news conference of being a "pathological liar," "utterly amoral," "a narcissist at a level I don't think this country's ever seen" and "a serial philanderer."

"He is proud of being a serial philanderer ... he describes his own battles with venereal diseases as his own personal Vietnam," Cruz said, citing a decades-old Trump appearance on "The Howard Stern Show."
(CNN)Ted Cruz on Tuesday unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him during a news conference of being a "pathological liar," "utterly amoral," "a narcissist at a level I don't think this country's ever seen" and "a serial philanderer."

Dude, I checked. That Cruz statement is from last May! Come on...Stop posting sensational stuff of that nature. It's one thing to fairly criticize folks and hold them accountable for their words and deeds. It's altogether another to just say any old thing and/or repeat remarks and ideas that have long been fully explored. A bit more integrity please.
why does it matter whether he said it 1 year ago or 1 week ago?

Dude, I checked. That Cruz statement is from last May! Come on...Stop posting sensational stuff of that nature. It's one thing to fairly criticize folks and hold them accountable for their words and deeds. It's altogether another to just say any old thing and/or repeat remarks and ideas that have long been fully explored. A bit more integrity please.

If you truly don't know, there's not much point in my telling you.

agreed

agreed

CDZ - Attention to Detail and Context

Do you have another source for that? I think I would have heard about that by now if he had said it Tuesday.
Look at the OP's join date. I sense a Hillary paid troll. The posting pattern fits.
I actually support Donald Trump. See my signature
Soooo... you're supporting Trump by digging up old news about Cruz bashing him... ok... you retarded or what?
Just because you support someone, doesn't mean you can't criticise or write things against them

Look at the OP's join date. I sense a Hillary paid troll. The posting pattern fits.
Soooo... you're supporting Trump by digging up old news about Cruz bashing him... ok... you retarded or what?
Just because you support someone, doesn't mean you can't criticise or write things against them
You're exercising hypocrisy with your anti-Trump threads.

Trump belongs in the dump, but honest is honest. The attack is from May 3rd this year. It's still valid, but it is 5.5 months old.

Cruz unloads with epic takedown of 'pathological liar,' 'narcissist ...
www.cnn.com/2016/05/03/.../donald-trump-rafael-cruz-indiana/
CNN
May 3, 2016 - (CNN) Ted Cruz on Tuesday unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him during a news conference of being a "pathological liar," "utterly amoral ...
Cruz: Trump is an 'utterly amoral' bully, narcissist, pathological liar ...
thehill.com/.../278514-cruz-trump-is-an-utterly-amoral-bully-na...
The Hill
May 3, 2016 - The Texas senator accused Trump of being both disingenuous and self-aggrandizing, saying Trump was a "narcissist" at a level "I don't think ...
Ted Cruz Calls Trump 'Amoral,' 'Liar' and 'Narcissist' in Fresh Attack ...
blogs.wsj.com/.../ted-cruz-calls-trump-amoral-liar-a...
The Wall Street Journal
May 3, 2016 - Ted Cruz Calls Trump 'Amoral,' 'Liar' and 'Narcissist' in Fresh Attack ... He went on to accuse Mr. Trump of bragging about infidelity, lacking ... “His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot.
Cruz Explodes: "Pathological Liar" Trump "A Narcissist At A Level I ...
www.realclearpolitics.com/.../cruz_explodes_pathologic...
RealClearPolitics
May 3, 2016 - This led Cruz to rip into Trump, calling him more of a narcissist than President Obama. ... Tuesday morning and responded to Donald Trump accusing his father of being associated with Lee ... CRUZ: The man is utterly amoral.
Cruz: Trump is a Pathological Liar, a Narcissist and Amoral ...
https://caffeinatedthoughts.com/.../cruz-trump-pathological-liar-narcissist...
May 3, 2016 - U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) unloaded on Donald Trump during a press conference after Trump accused Cruz's father Rafael of being with ...
Cruz: Trump Is 'Utterly Amoral,' 'Pathological Liar' - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../cruz-trump-is-utterly-amoral-pathol...
Breitbart News
May 3, 2016 - Whatever he does, he accuses everyone else of doing. The man cannot tell the truth, but he combines it with being a narcissist. A narcissist at a ...
Ted Cruz goes on rant, calls Donald Trump 'amoral' and 'a ... - WABC
abc7ny.com/politics/cruz-calls-trump-amoral-and-a.../1320293/
May 3, 2016 - Republican Ted Cruz launched a blistering attack on rival Donald Trumpas voters cast ... Ted Cruz goes on rant, calls Donald Trump 'amoral' and 'a .... Manaccused of approaching women naked in Long Island park arrested.
Cruz Slams Trump as 'Pathological Liar, Amoral, Bully' - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/Politics/cruz-trump-liar/.../726964/
Newsmax Media
May 3, 2016 - In his most scathing attack yet on Donald Trump, Ted Cruz on Tuesday angrily ... "This is not a secret, he's proud of being a serial philander. ... text book, heaccuses everyone of lying," said Cruz in an outburst carried on CNN.
Ted Cruz Unloads On Trump Serial Philanderer, Narcissist, Amoral ...
upload_2016-10-24_3-57-43.jpeg▶ 2:50

May 3, 2016 - Uploaded by Ricks Vids
Ted Cruz unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him during a news conference of being a "pathological ...

Ted Cruz Explodes In Epic Anti-Trump Rant: "He Is Utterly Amoral ...
www.zerohedge.com/.../ted-cruz-explodes-epic-anti-trump-r...
Zero Hedge
May 3, 2016 - He went on to accuse Mr. Trump of bragging about infidelity, lacking in ...Cruz, accusing the frontrunner of being "terrified" of strong women.

You've got a picture of MICHAEL JACKSON as your avatar, and you're digging up months old crap against someone you claim you're supporting... you're fucking retarded.

Trump belongs in the dump, but honest is honest. The attack is from May 3rd this year. It's still valid, but it is 5.5 months old.

Cruz unloads with epic takedown of 'pathological liar,' 'narcissist ...
www.cnn.com/2016/05/03/.../donald-trump-rafael-cruz-indiana/
CNN
May 3, 2016 - (CNN) Ted Cruz on Tuesday unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him during a news conference of being a "pathological liar," "utterly amoral ...
Cruz: Trump is an 'utterly amoral' bully, narcissist, pathological liar ...
thehill.com/.../278514-cruz-trump-is-an-utterly-amoral-bully-na...
The Hill
May 3, 2016 - The Texas senator accused Trump of being both disingenuous and self-aggrandizing, saying Trump was a "narcissist" at a level "I don't think ...
Ted Cruz Calls Trump 'Amoral,' 'Liar' and 'Narcissist' in Fresh Attack ...
blogs.wsj.com/.../ted-cruz-calls-trump-amoral-liar-a...
The Wall Street Journal
May 3, 2016 - Ted Cruz Calls Trump 'Amoral,' 'Liar' and 'Narcissist' in Fresh Attack ... He went on to accuse Mr. Trump of bragging about infidelity, lacking ... “His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot.
Cruz Explodes: "Pathological Liar" Trump "A Narcissist At A Level I ...
www.realclearpolitics.com/.../cruz_explodes_pathologic...
RealClearPolitics
May 3, 2016 - This led Cruz to rip into Trump, calling him more of a narcissist than President Obama. ... Tuesday morning and responded to Donald Trump accusing his father of being associated with Lee ... CRUZ: The man is utterly amoral.
Cruz: Trump is a Pathological Liar, a Narcissist and Amoral ...
https://caffeinatedthoughts.com/.../cruz-trump-pathological-liar-narcissist...
May 3, 2016 - U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) unloaded on Donald Trump during a press conference after Trump accused Cruz's father Rafael of being with ...
Cruz: Trump Is 'Utterly Amoral,' 'Pathological Liar' - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../cruz-trump-is-utterly-amoral-pathol...
Breitbart News
May 3, 2016 - Whatever he does, he accuses everyone else of doing. The man cannot tell the truth, but he combines it with being a narcissist. A narcissist at a ...
Ted Cruz goes on rant, calls Donald Trump 'amoral' and 'a ... - WABC
abc7ny.com/politics/cruz-calls-trump-amoral-and-a.../1320293/
May 3, 2016 - Republican Ted Cruz launched a blistering attack on rival Donald Trumpas voters cast ... Ted Cruz goes on rant, calls Donald Trump 'amoral' and 'a .... Manaccused of approaching women naked in Long Island park arrested.
Cruz Slams Trump as 'Pathological Liar, Amoral, Bully' - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/Politics/cruz-trump-liar/.../726964/
Newsmax Media
May 3, 2016 - In his most scathing attack yet on Donald Trump, Ted Cruz on Tuesday angrily ... "This is not a secret, he's proud of being a serial philander. ... text book, heaccuses everyone of lying," said Cruz in an outburst carried on CNN.
Ted Cruz Unloads On Trump Serial Philanderer, Narcissist, Amoral ...
View attachment 95012▶ 2:50

May 3, 2016 - Uploaded by Ricks Vids
Ted Cruz unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him during a news conference of being a "pathological ...

Ted Cruz Explodes In Epic Anti-Trump Rant: "He Is Utterly Amoral ...
www.zerohedge.com/.../ted-cruz-explodes-epic-anti-trump-r...
Zero Hedge
May 3, 2016 - He went on to accuse Mr. Trump of bragging about infidelity, lacking in ...Cruz, accusing the frontrunner of being "terrified" of strong women.

thanks!!

Forum List

Back