Ted Nugent kicks off Texas Trump rally by calling Zelensky a "Homosexual Wierdo"

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Actually the Nuge is right, Zelensky is a homosexual weirdo. That stiletto fag dance he did before becoming president, was pukeworthy.

"Ted Nugent appeared at Donald Trump’s rally in Waco, Texas and inexplicably called Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky a “homosexual weirdo.”

He then called for a “moment of silence for the political prisoners in the gulags of Washington, D.C., because of jack-booted thugs in our own government.”

Ted Nugent Calls Zelensky a ‘Homosexual Weirdo’

Oh, you don't believe me? :laughing0301:

Actually the Nuge is right, Zelensky is a homosexual weirdo. That stiletto fag dance he did before becoming president, was pukeworthy.

"Ted Nugent appeared at Donald Trump’s rally in Waco, Texas and inexplicably called Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky a “homosexual weirdo.”

He then called for a “moment of silence for the political prisoners in the gulags of Washington, D.C., because of jack-booted thugs in our own government.”

saw ted three times back in the day...great shows

What a terrible example for a world leader. Oh my goodness I’ve seen the pictures of Zelensky dressed like that but I’ve never seen the video that is very disturbing.

The common man in Ukraine and the common man in Russia can’t stand that type of nonsense that’s for sure

Fairly disturbing stuff apparently they have literally had gay Nazi parades in Ukraine.

I had to stop watching at the 15 second mark of the video. That was enough. That’s not acceptable stuff how can this man be a world leader? . Feel bad for the children of Ukraine that have to get put through those types of videos. But it’s good that it’s out there for the world to see and learn from it… to learn that that is no way at all for a head of a country to act…

Last edited:
Could you imagine if he had his daughter kiss him in bed for a photo op?

donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

Nice attempt to divert attention away from the OP but like always, you've managed to fail.

You realize that the video in question was from a SNL-type sketch spoof of a popular Ukrainian music video? It was from when Zelensky was a comic actor before he got into politics.

Many, if not most, male comedic actors have done skits or movies where they dressed in drag for one scene or another.

Zelenskyy certainly has been playing fuckwad Biden for every dime he could get and he got plenty. We send him military hardware like it's tinkertoys. He doesn't have to account for anything either.

You realize that the video in question was from a SNL-type sketch spoof of a popular Ukrainian music video? It was from when Zelensky was a comic actor before he got into politics.

Many, if not most, male comedic actors have done skits or movies where they dressed in drag for one scene or another.
It is still a disgraceful way for a man To act. And To think does this Zelensky guy have children.? He’s going to dress and dance like that and then his children and other people’s children will watch it. Whether it’s a spoof or not it’s a disgraceful video. That’s my position if people want to disagree let them

I cannot imagine that the common working class Ukrainian man is entertained by that video they are almost for sure offended by it.

Show me a comedic sketch, or a photo of Dave Chappelle in drag please.

you people just want to be like the Mullah or the taliban so bad. You want to kill all us gays and trans people so bad! Sick...Putin would be so proud of you.

I fear for the future. :(

Show me a comedic sketch, or a photo of Dave Chappelle in drag please.
Did I say all?

Many, many, male comedic actors have dressed in drag for a comic movie/show/skit at some point. Even actors that went on to become politicians.

1679808545393.jpeg

That’s Ronald Reagan

1679808644187.jpeg

Even Arnold.

Forum List

Back