Ted Nugent kicks off Texas Trump rally by calling Zelensky a "Homosexual Wierdo"

you people just want to be like the Mullah or the taliban so bad. You want to kill all us gays and trans people so bad! Sick...Putin would be so proud of you.

I fear for the future. :(

1679808887047.png

7fvrim.jpg

Actually the Nuge is right, Zelensky is a homosexual weirdo. That stiletto fag dance he did before becoming president, was pukeworthy.

"Ted Nugent appeared at Donald Trump’s rally in Waco, Texas and inexplicably called Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky a “homosexual weirdo.”

He then called for a “moment of silence for the political prisoners in the gulags of Washington, D.C., because of jack-booted thugs in our own government.”

Ted Nugent Calls Zelensky a ‘Homosexual Weirdo’

Oh, you don't believe me? :laughing0301:

Ya know, y'all are really awful people, and sad cases of human beings...... :beer:

So, what exactly is the conspiracy that links Reagan, Schwarzenegger and Zelensky? And apparently involves whatever those cross medals were all about?

Must be a doozy.
I will explain it all, in intricate detail, once you link me to Ghislaine Maxwell's client list, and those who have been arrested on it.

I will explain it all, in intricate detail, once you link me to Ghislaine Maxwell's client list, and those who have been arrested on it.
How would I know who was or wasn’t her clients?

I’ve never heard of Reagan or Schwarzenegger being involved. And zelensky would have been very young during the time frame in question.

How would I know who was or wasn’t her clients?
How indeed? :eusa_think:

You're the one that claims there is no conspiracy going on. Why indeed don't we know who her clients were, or why the DoJ won't release that list?

They have that list, why is the establishment protecting them? :dunno:

How indeed? :eusa_think:

You're the one that claims there is no conspiracy going on. Why indeed don't we know who her clients were, or why the DoJ won't release that list?

They have that list, why is the establishment protecting them? :dunno:

What does any of that have to do with the price of tea in China?

What are you saying? Reagan and Schwarzenegger were sex traffickers (or at least Johns) and were awarded some sort of medal from the Queen for covering it up?

Wearing a dress on a SNL-type skit show is code for the Pizza Hut pedophile ring?

Is every celebrity and/or politician just automatically part of some sex-crime, top secret, murderous cabal in your mind?

What does any of that have to do with the price of tea in China?

What are you saying? Reagan and Schwarzenegger were sex traffickers (or at least Johns) and were awarded some sort of medal from the Queen for covering it up?

Wearing a dress on a SNL-type skit show is code for the Pizza Hut pedophile ring?

Is every celebrity and/or politician just automatically part of some sex-crime, top secret, murderous cabal in your mind?
I never said any of that.

This is all stuff you have made up. These are all your arguments.

I told you I would explain to you how the whole thing worked, and prove conclusively that there is a global conspiracy, if you could prove to me that the establishment wasn't protecting powerful people by hiding that client list.

Now you are just creating straw-man arguments and putting words into my mouth.

How do you know there is a list?

It is pretty common knowledge, that the flight logs and much of the evidence has been put out there, but Epstein's client list, is under wraps.

"Some evidence in Maxwell's case remained sealed, including Epstein's little black book, however Posobiec's Tweet suggested that all the evidence had been kept secret."

Ghislaine Maxwell trial - live: Socialite’s ‘little black book’ to remain secret​

I told you I would explain to you how the whole thing worked, and prove conclusively that there is a global conspiracy, if you could prove to me that the establishment wasn't protecting powerful people by hiding that client list.

It is pretty common knowledge, that the flight logs and much of the evidence has been put out there, but Epstein's client list, is under wraps.

"Some evidence in Maxwell's case remained sealed, including Epstein's little black book, however Posobiec's Tweet suggested that all the evidence had been kept secret."

Ghislaine Maxwell trial - live: Socialite’s ‘little black book’ to remain secret​

Maybe that is just what they want you to think.

Soooo…. Why did you post pics of Reagan and Schwarzenegger wearing medals (still not sure what those were. Knight medals?) and call them pawns and link them to zelensky and sex trafficking? And I guess male actors dressing as women in movies is somehow connected?

How are Arnold and Reagan connected to this thread? How are they pawns? What “part did they play”? What does zelensky have to do with it? What do those British looking cross medals have to do with it?

You posted all of that and suggested there’s some big connection. The burden is on you to explain yourself, not the other way around.

The only thing I suggested was that dressing in drag is fairly common among actors, especially in comedy movies/shows.

You’re the one who dredged up random stuff about worldwide conspiracies.

(still not sure what those were. Knight medals?)
The point? IS that you used ridicule, to make an argument. . . without any real proof that such a things, are indeed, out of the realm of possibility.

You have shown, in this entire exchange, that no, you are woefully uninformed, and really, have no proof that things like this, could indeed be possible. We just don't have enough information. I have just proven this. How should I know how all this is connected? My grandmother gave me very little information on it before she died.

I do know a lot of information, and I know how powerful folks can be corrupted, but, no, I can't give you a complete explanation, and if I tried, you will just ridicule me.

Naturally, I can't explain everything, you are asking the impossible. That is the nature of a conspiracy, you are being really obtuse here. That is why they are called, "conspiracies."

If the media, legal systems, educational systems, and bureaucracies themselves have been corrupted? Good luck getting down to the bottom of any of that.

What I am saying, is, before you pop off about things, you know nothing about, maybe you should check yourself.

Somethings, are not as innocuous as they appear. And some? Yeah, somethings are just that, innocent. This video? Nah, I doubt it. I seriously doubt Zelenskyy would be president now, if he hadn't done this sketch.

If you don't know what the hell you are talking about? You should just not make fun of those who do. That is just my take. Especially those who are posting photographic evidence, and links to prove their points. When you post proof? You can feel free to get all indignant.

The point? IS that you used ridicule, to make an argument. . . without any real proof that such a things, are indeed, out of the realm of possibility.

You have shown, in this entire exchange, that no, you are woefully uninformed, and really, have no proof that things like this, could indeed be possible. We just don't have enough information. I have just proven this. How should I know how all this is connected? My grandmother gave me very little information on it before she died.

I do know a lot of information, and I know how powerful folks can be corrupted, but, no, I can't give you a complete explanation, and if I tried, you will just ridicule me.

Naturally, I can't explain everything, you are asking the impossible. That is the nature of a conspiracy, you are being really obtuse here. That is why they are called, "conspiracies."

If the media, legal systems, educational systems, and bureaucracies themselves have been corrupted? Good luck getting down to the bottom of any of that.

What I am saying, is, before you pop off about things, you know nothing about, maybe you should check yourself.

Somethings, are not as innocuous as they appear. And some? Yeah, somethings are just that, innocent. This video? Nah, I doubt it. I seriously doubt Zelenskyy would be president now, if he hadn't done this sketch.

If you don't know what the hell you are talking about? You should just not make fun of those who do. That is just my take. Especially those who are posting photographic evidence, and links to prove their points. When you post proof? You can feel free to get all indignant.

You’re just making sweeping assumptions and bizarre claims.

Zelensky became president of Ukraine because he once wore a dress in a comedy sketch on a Ukrainian tv show most the world never saw? Did the council of cross dressers appoint him?

Still haven’t seen anything to support Reagan and Arnold being involved other than they’re both powerful men who held powerful positions.

Yeah, I get powerful men do shady things. But I don’t buy into the idea that all high ranking officials are automatically part of some…. whatever you’re suggesting…. just because they’re powerful.

Actually the Nuge is right, Zelensky is a homosexual weirdo. That stiletto fag dance he did before becoming president, was pukeworthy.

"Ted Nugent appeared at Donald Trump’s rally in Waco, Texas and inexplicably called Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky a “homosexual weirdo.”

He then called for a “moment of silence for the political prisoners in the gulags of Washington, D.C., because of jack-booted thugs in our own government.”

Ted Nugent Calls Zelensky a ‘Homosexual Weirdo’

Oh, you don't believe me? :laughing0301:

american leadership is in the same direction

Forum List

Back