Texas senator Ted Cruz calls Donald Trump "utterly amoral and a pathological liar"

Texas senator Ted Cruz calls Donald Trump "utterly amoral and a pathological liar" - full article

Ted Cruz on Tuesday unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him during a news conference of being a "pathological liar," "utterly amoral," "a narcissist at a level I don't think this country's ever seen" and "a serial philanderer."

"He is proud of being a serial philanderer ... he describes his own battles with venereal diseases as his own personal Vietnam," Cruz said, citing a decades-old Trump appearance on "The Howard Stern Show."
its true

Texas senator Ted Cruz calls Donald Trump "utterly amoral and a pathological liar" - full article

Ted Cruz on Tuesday unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him during a news conference of being a "pathological liar," "utterly amoral," "a narcissist at a level I don't think this country's ever seen" and "a serial philanderer."

"He is proud of being a serial philanderer ... he describes his own battles with venereal diseases as his own personal Vietnam," Cruz said, citing a decades-old Trump appearance on "The Howard Stern Show."
agreed

yeah

why do you like it so much

its true

Ted Cruz and his daddy are seriously weird. I went to his Nashville event. His daddy spoke, then got on his knees as if a King was approaching, and out popped Ted. The dad thinks Ted is some sort of messiah. I think they are both whacked, and I believe the daddy did know Lee Harvey Oswald, because Ted is bonkers to help Israel re-conquer the Promised Land.

Ted Cruz, a "libertarian Zionist," or more precisely, an absolute fraud and not a patriotic American.
So did Ted carry out a successful Elvis impersonation or not?

its true

keep up the good work

Yet Cruz still endorsed him...after Trump insulted Cruz's wife and father.

Just shows you what a spineless, worthless political hack that Cruz is. It's possible that Cruz would be an even more horrendous President than Trump.

i will still vote for him

Forum List

Back