Ted Nugent kicks off Texas Trump rally by calling Zelensky a "Homosexual Wierdo"

What a terrible example for a world leader. Oh my goodness I’ve seen the pictures of Zelensky dressed like that but I’ve never seen the video that is very disturbing.

The common man in Ukraine and the common man in Russia can’t stand that type of nonsense that’s for sure

Fairly disturbing stuff apparently they have literally had gay Nazi parades in Ukraine.

Yes, I have to agree with that. ^^

It's very disturbing.

You realize that the video in question was from a SNL-type sketch spoof of a popular Ukrainian music video? It was from when Zelensky was a comic actor before he got into politics.

Many, if not most, male comedic actors have done skits or movies where they dressed in drag for one scene or another.

The point though is that he is a pure performer, with no knowledge or interest in history, politics, law, government, economics, etc.
He was picked as a speech reader.
And he certainly was not "elected" since there have been no real elections or any ethnic Russians allowed since the 2014 military takeover.

The performance shows he has no concept of self respect or dignity.
He only wants money or success, which ever I do not care.

Puppets for Putin.

There are no political prisoners. Why does Nugent approve of right wing thugs assaulting police officers?

Because they thought the election had been stolen by voter fraud.
That happens to be a very good reason, even if in this case it was wrong.

Zelinski isn't gay, moron.
He's been married for 20 years and has two kids.
Zelinski was a comedian and actor before becoming president.

And clearly a comedian/actor is not at all a good choice for a politician, who should have some better credentials than that.

Forum List

Back