Tensions rise as US threatens to 'take out' "Russian" missiles

Who should own Israel?

Arabs were there for over 1,000 years in Palestine - Israel.

Arabs owned more land than Jews in Palestine - Israel.

Arabs made up the majority of Palestine - Israel.

What's there not to get?

Are we talking about your Jewish fixation again? Want to start talking about how Republicans never do anything they say they'll do about abortion? How about that love of big government regulation in my bedroom thing?

OK. We'll talk Israel again. Who owned it before the Jews? Romans. Let's give it to them.

You brought up the topic there, do you even know what you're doing?

From the other thread buddy.

Republicans hold your own Republican leaders accountable for not doing much of anything on Illegal Immigration, or Muslim refugees, or Abortion, or Gay Marriage as issues for eons.

Democrats hold Republican leaders accountable for being Zionist terrorist war mongering maniacs, who killed millions in Iraq, and Afghanistan, and now Syria over the past couple of decades.

Republicans really hold very little value, except to Zionists.

Just think. If not for your inability to keep your jew hatred inside we'd be bashing republicans together right now.

It's not my fault that you are incapable of a logical discussion on Jews, you just kind of flail your arms all around when the subject of Jews comes up, just because you're a brainwashed, mega-simpleton.

Buddy, all day long I'll say Israel is fighting for its existence and lord knows what they're doing. They'll even attack U.S. shipping. I'll also say I support whatever aid they need to keep existing as Arab money spent there helps keep the war out of my homeland.

I think I got you angry where you don't even want to discuss republicans in the other thread, just jews.

Its gonna be maybe tomorrow before you hear from me again. What's with the anti-jewish fixation? There just aren't THAT many of them that it should even matter.

Well, that's mighty stupid of Israel to create it's self surroundedd by hostile Muslims.

Not our problem, but Neocon maniacs have made it into our problem.

Neocons are also making WW3 likely, by pushing up against Iran, and Russia over Israel's sake.

We all know the U.S.A sure didn't give two cr@ps about Ukraine's existence, when Russia pushed up into Ukraine.

It seems most Americans are painfully retarded, true servants of their Jewish masters.

Zionist Neocons in administration still pushing for war with Russia, because Russia protects Assad, and Israel wanted Assad gone.

Oded Yinon in "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties."

"Iraq, rich in oil on the one hand and internally torn on the other, is guaranteed as a candidate for Israel's targets. Its dissolution is even more important for us than that of Syria. Iraq is stronger than Syria. In the short run it is Iraqi power which constitutes the greatest threat to Israel. An Iraqi-Iranian war will tear Iraq apart and cause its downfall at home even before it is able to organize a struggle on a wide front against us. Every kind of inter-Arab confrontation will assist us in the short run and will shorten the way to the more important aim of breaking up Iraq into denominations as in Syria and in Lebanon. In Iraq, a division into provinces along ethnic/religious lines as in Syria during Ottoman times is possible. So, three (or more) states will exist around the three major cities: Basra, Baghdad and Mosul, and Shi'ite areas in the south will separate from the Sunni and Kurdish north."

The policy of weakening Arab states from within was reiterated by Douglas Feith and Richard Perle, two Bush Defense Department appointees and conspirators in 9/11. They said in the 1996 paper "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm":

"Israel can shape its strategic environment, in cooperation with Turkey and Jordan, by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq — an important Israeli strategic objective in its own right — as a means of foiling Syria’s regional ambitions."

A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm - Wikipedia

LOL, and yet some dumb Trump supporters recently were saying they'd rather be Democrats, than Russians, or even some praised Russia.

Truly clueless, in general.
these white trash losers have 0 connection to decision making in USA, Thanks to God for this

id-rather-be-russian-than-democrat.jpg
It's TRUE though. No man wants to be a democrat. At least as Russians we wouldnt be pussies.

Stalin's the favorite leader of Russia....

For Russians, Stalin is the ‘most outstanding’ figure in world history, followed by Putin
Stalin was one of the worst people in history. Maybe even the worst! If we are willing to be Russians before Democrats, that just tells you how much you guys suck.

LOL, and yet some dumb Trump supporters recently were saying they'd rather be Democrats, than Russians, or even some praised Russia.

Truly clueless, in general.
these white trash losers have 0 connection to decision making in USA, Thanks to God for this

id-rather-be-russian-than-democrat.jpg
It's TRUE though. No man wants to be a democrat. At least as Russians we wouldnt be pussies.

Stalin's the favorite leader of Russia....

For Russians, Stalin is the ‘most outstanding’ figure in world history, followed by Putin
Stalin was one of the worst people in history. Maybe even the worst! If we are willing to be Russians before Democrats, that just tells you how much you guys suck.

Both parties in America sucks, I certainly don't care for Democrats, or Republicans.

(Dems' attempt to distract from disastrous, exposed, backfiring 'Herman Cain'ing of Kavanaugh?!)

It must just kill the jew haters that the jews are God's chosen people.

Hahaha, good joke.

Where do Neocons get their silly ideas from?

If not for Israel, we'd probably stay clear of the Mid-East, and not care about Russia being there.

Israel's always been a loose cannon, ready to blow up the World.

Exactly, why the U.S.A shouldn't support them.

Now Russia vs the U.S.A going to war over Israel is not just possible, but very likely.

It must just kill the jew haters that the jews are God's chosen people.

Hahaha, good joke.

Where do Neocons get their silly ideas from?

If not for Israel, we'd probably stay clear of the Mid-East, and not care about Russia being there.

Israel's always been a loose cannon, ready to blow up the World.

Exactly, why the U.S.A shouldn't support them.

Now Russia vs the U.S.A going to war over Israel is not just possible, but very likely.

Ah yes....let that love flow....

what do we get by escalating conflict in any given fossil fuel theater of operations?

We have a First World economy, yet still have problems; any other nation must have similar problems.

We have Constitutions.

support our troops! bring them home! no blood for oil!

Blood for oil?
What oil did the U.S.A get out of Iraq, or Afghanistan, anyways?

The best U.S war involvement in the second half of the 20th Century was the Afghan- Soviet war, when Polish Catholic Jesuit Zbigniew Brzezinski had propped up Afghanis against Soviets, to the demise of the Soviet Russia.

The U.S.A has since been pretty retarded, I don't doubt that Americans each generation get significantly more idiotic, and illogical.
Simple, the wrong people were mostly being born, the ones with lower IQ's, higher criminality, and more Fundamentalist extremist views simply began to overtake the demographic.

It first happened in Iran, and other Mid-Eastern countries, now the Shiite has hit the fan with Iran.

Blood for oil?

The best U.S war involvement in the second half of the 20th Century was the Afghan- Soviet war, when Polish Catholic Jesuit Zbigniew Brzezinski had propped up Afghanis against Soviets, to the demise of the Soviet Russia.

The U.S.A has since been pretty retarded, I don't doubt that Americans each generation get significantly more idiotic, and illogical.
Simple, the wrong people were mostly being born, the ones with lower IQ's, higher criminality, and more Fundamentalist extremist views simply began to overtake the demographic.

It first happened in Iran, and other Mid-Eastern countries, now the Shiite has hit the fan with Iran.
what is our policy in the region, besides making the already rich, richer?

from one perspective, we should have new cities or new castles in any region we have taken control of.

any given fossil fuel theater of operations?

My dad's friend, who's a Trump supporter of a Italian - Irish Catholic background?
Yeah?
He was at a Pawling Tavern, and he had spoke about "They say the war in Iraq was about oil, well what oil did we get out of it"
"It was clearly about helping Israel"

I don't know where Protestant Neocons get such idiocy, and barbarity from, but this gowna must stop.

As for Russia, and Iran the Protestant Neocon bozos got everything wrong.

If Iran, and Russia were the major problem, then Saddam Hussein wasn't considering his anti-Shiite, and anti-Iran stance.

Truth be told Iran, and Russia would be battling Saddam right about now, if the U.S.A hadn't knocked him down.

To make matters worse, Saddam's replacement Sunni ISIS was terrible, way worse than Saddam.

Now, ultimately Trump the Neocon has stopped ISIS against Iran, and thus the Shiite has hit the fan with Iran, and Russia encroaching into Israel's backyard.

So predictable, back in 2003 my Polish American father had predicted that taking out Saddam, would help Iran, he was right.

Blood for oil?

from one perspective, we should have new cities or new castles in any region we have taken control of.

Haven't we built more infrastructure per capita in Afghanistan, and Iraq than America?

If not, it sure seems like the U.S.A is building far more than it should.

I don't know why so many idiots think America should pay all these bozos money?

Oh Israel needs some cash, so they can kill Palestinians, or hey how about we give Iraqis, and Afghanis the infrastructure we should have been building here?

Don't get me started on how Russia got sanctions slapped on them for invading Crimea, a Russian majority region.

Meanwhile Israel can terrorize, steal, and oppress Palestinians as terrorists since 1948, and not get anything but support, and a propped up stimulus package of American tax-payer money.

This gowna has to stop, by the U.S.A backing Israel, we're approaching WW3 with potentially Russia.

Russia's pissed off at the U.S.A, because of the sanctions, I don't get it, does anyone grasp it?

any given fossil fuel theater of operations?

My dad's friend, who's a Trump supporter of a Italian - Irish Catholic background?
Yeah?
He was at a Pawling Tavern, and he had spoke about "They say the war in Iraq was about oil, well what oil did we get out of it"
"It was clearly about helping Israel"

I don't know where Protestant Neocons get such idiocy, and barbarity from, but this gowna must stop.

As for Russia, and Iran the Protestant Neocon bozos got everything wrong.

If Iran, and Russia were the major problem, then Saddam Hussein wasn't considering his anti-Shiite, and anti-Iran stance.

Truth be told Iran, and Russia would be battling Saddam right about now, if the U.S.A hadn't knocked him down.

To make matters worse, Saddam's replacement Sunni ISIS was terrible, way worse than Saddam.

Now, ultimately Trump the Neocon has stopped ISIS against Iran, and thus the Shiite has hit the fan with Iran, and Russia encroaching into Israel's backyard.

So predictable, back in 2003 my Polish American father had predicted that taking out Saddam, would help Iran, he was right.
the right wing has no real goal. simply making the rich richer and blaming the poor, is all they seem to be good for.

Blood for oil?

Haven't we built more infrastructure per capita in Afghanistan, and Iraq than America?

If not, it sure seems like the U.S.A is building far more than it should.

I don't know why so many idiots think America should pay all these bozos money?

Oh Israel needs some cash, so they can kill Palestinians, or hey how about we give Iraqis, and Afghanis the infrastructure we should have been building here?

Don't get me started on how Russia got sanctions slapped on them for invading Crimea, a Russian majority region.

Meanwhile Israel can terrorize, steal, and oppress Palestinians as terrorists since 1948, and not get anything but support, and a propped up stimulus package of American tax-payer money.

This gowna has to stop, by the U.S.A backing Israel, we're approaching WW3 with potentially Russia.

Russia's pissed off at the U.S.A, because of the sanctions, I don't get it, does anyone grasp it?
to the extent people would happier working for a living and using money than having to protest, too much in some cases?

Forum List

Back