Tensions rise as US threatens to 'take out' "Russian" missiles

LOL, and yet some dumb Trump supporters recently were saying they'd rather be Democrats, than Russians, or even some praised Russia.

Truly clueless, in general.
these white trash losers have 0 connection to decision making in USA, Thanks to God for this

id-rather-be-russian-than-democrat.jpg
It's TRUE though. No man wants to be a democrat. At least as Russians we wouldnt be pussies.

LOL, and yet some dumb Trump supporters recently were saying they'd rather be Democrats, than Russians, or even some praised Russia.

these white trash losers have 0 connection to decision making in USA, Thanks to God for this

It's TRUE though. No man wants to be a democrat. At least as Russians we wouldnt be pussies.
you are a putlerist and traitor or just useful idiot

ANYBODY who is happy living under this evil corrupt two party system that serves the bankers and corporations in this facist dictatership we live would be a fool to want to be living in a country with the most corrupt government in the world so they are TRUE american patriots the fact they believe in the constitution which russia is much more like that than we are today,the sheep in america just dont get it how dangerous and serious it really is here in the states.how bad it really is.:rolleyes:
Russis is not perfect but compared to how corrupt our government is,they got it made.

Are you sure about that? Because SpaceX has already sent supplies to the ISS, so that shoots down your statement saying they are still on the drawing boards for orbital flight.

Manned flight. Considerably more complex and expensive than schlepping the groceries.

you are a putlerist and traitor or just useful idiot
Nah, I'd just rather be anything other than a pussy democrat. You arent men.

Are you sure about that? Because SpaceX has already sent supplies to the ISS, so that shoots down your statement saying they are still on the drawing boards for orbital flight.

Manned flight. Considerably more complex and expensive than schlepping the groceries.

Hey, you were the one that said SpaceX and all the other companies don't have orbital flight capabilities. I showed you that they did, because they are already sending supplies to the ISS.

And.........................they are already planning on the moon mission with a passenger to launch this year.

Hey, you were the one that said SpaceX and all the other companies don't have orbital flight capabilities. I showed you that they did, because they are already sending supplies to the ISS.

And.........................they are already planning on the moon mission with a passenger to launch this year.

No, I said, 'No civilian company is currently offering manned space flight'. There are companies that may soon, in the next five years or so, be offering manned sub-orbital flight. But, plans for commercial manned space flight are still in the planning stages. Space X had an ambitious plan for an orbital flight in the future but have still to produce the manned vehicle that will ride the Dragon space vehicle. With the ungraceful departure of Musk from the company, who knows what will happen to that project.

No, I said, 'No civilian company is currently offering manned space flight'. There are companies that may soon, in the next five years or so, be offering manned sub-orbital flight. But, plans for commercial manned space flight are still in the planning stages. Space X had an ambitious plan for an orbital flight in the future but have still to produce the manned vehicle that will ride the Dragon space vehicle. With the ungraceful departure of Musk from the company, who knows what will happen to that project.

Actually, Musk is still CEO. He just stepped down from the chairmanship, but hasn't left the company.

SEC settles with Tesla's Elon Musk, will remain CEO but relinquish board chair and pay $20M fine

SEC settles charges with Tesla's Elon Musk, will remain as CEO but relinquish chairman role and pay stiff fine
  • The SEC settled charges with Tesla over Elon Musk's bid to take the company private on Saturday.
  • As part of the settlement, Musk and Tesla will pay $20 million each, and the billionaire will step down as chairman of the board.

Stalin's the favorite leader of Russia....

For Russians, Stalin is the ‘most outstanding’ figure in world history, followed by Putin

Again, I ask......................did anyone else notice that the picture in the OP's post was actually of balloon missiles and a balloon jet?

Actually, Musk is still CEO. He just stepped down from the chairmanship, but hasn't left the company.

SEC settles with Tesla's Elon Musk, will remain CEO but relinquish board chair and pay $20M fine

SEC settles charges with Tesla's Elon Musk, will remain as CEO but relinquish chairman role and pay stiff fine
  • The SEC settled charges with Tesla over Elon Musk's bid to take the company private on Saturday.
  • As part of the settlement, Musk and Tesla will pay $20 million each, and the billionaire will step down as chairman of the board.

We'll have to wait and see if Musk can tone down his antics. I have always thought he was a good carnival barker for Space-X. There are actually investors out their who believe they will go to Mars.

ANYBODY who is happy living under this evil corrupt two party system that serves the bankers and corporations in this facist dictatershi.

Not really "Fascist" more like a "Corporate Oligarchy"

Fascists were anti-Free-Mason, anti-Jewish, and for regulating Corporations, and media.

Arguably they were the most anti-New World Order.

It's why the elites have brainwash everyone to go nuts against Fascism.

the ones that praised russia are the smart ones. Russia is defending Iran from warmonger Israel who as always is starting wars.Both parties are corrupt so who would NOT rather be a russian citizen than a demo ore republican? NOW will you stop with this babble that I am a demo supporter? LOL

Well, at least the Rams are largely building their own stadium. When they left St Louis it they did act like a not so good girlfriend deciding it was time to upgrade boyfriends by lying about the old no longer new and shiny guy. But hey, honesty doesn't count for anything in Capitalism, just with getting past St Peter if you believe in that type of thing.

Israel is the best foreign policy move the U.S. could make. It isn't very christian, but I'd rather the Islamic terrorists be fighting over there trying to prove the land doesn't belong to Turkey or Rome or whoever than fighting over here. The lines in the sand could be drawn better but I support Israel if it doesn't show.

so you support warmonger Israel who is always starting wars across the country all the time? the government who shoots women and children in the back of the head just for walking the streets of gaza minding their own business? wow,great humanitarian you are.:dance:
and speaking of the rams thats pretty much what that evil slut bitch owner did when she moved them to her hometown in stank louis.the exact same thing.Must suck to be an NFL football fan in stank louis now since the shoe is on the other foot.:D stank louis laughed at LA fans when they lost the Rams saying too bad LA-the LA fans returned the favor.:D Oh my.the karma coming back to haunt stank louis.:laughing0301:

That's fair. You just admitted Kroenke did an evil thing moving them back so I have no debate. If anything we are agreeing. I guess I could poke you for rooting for an evil man but that's your choice, your morals, who you choose to root for.

And speaking of morals, I didn't say I was a humanitarian, did you? The U.S. has had secret prisons all over the world since WWII and that doesn't bother me much. Although the testing on unknowing citizens does.....weird.

So yeah, Israel is in a place where who should own it? I wish the Roman Empire was still around so we could give it to them but we'll have to settle on the Jews. Nothing like having an enemy of your enemy there though and I suppose Judism is older than Islam. Still though, the lines could have been drawn better.

If you are Muslim I'll even throw you a bone and say the Middle East got screwed over royally during and after WWII and I sympathize. Not sure what I'd do about it now though. Any ideas?

the ones that praised russia are the smart ones. Russia is defending Iran from warmonger Israel who as always is starting wars.Both parties are corrupt so who would NOT rather be a russian citizen than a demo ore republican? NOW will you stop with this babble that I am a demo supporter? LOL

Well, at least the Rams are largely building their own stadium. When they left St Louis it they did act like a not so good girlfriend deciding it was time to upgrade boyfriends by lying about the old no longer new and shiny guy. But hey, honesty doesn't count for anything in Capitalism, just with getting past St Peter if you believe in that type of thing.

Israel is the best foreign policy move the U.S. could make. It isn't very christian, but I'd rather the Islamic terrorists be fighting over there trying to prove the land doesn't belong to Turkey or Rome or whoever than fighting over here. The lines in the sand could be drawn better but I support Israel if it doesn't show.

so you support warmonger Israel who is always starting wars across the country all the time? the government who shoots women and children in the back of the head just for walking the streets of gaza minding their own business? wow,great humanitarian you are.:dance:
and speaking of the rams thats pretty much what that evil slut bitch owner did when she moved them to her hometown in stank louis.the exact same thing.Must suck to be an NFL football fan in stank louis now since the shoe is on the other foot.:D stank louis laughed at LA fans when they lost the Rams saying too bad LA-the LA fans returned the favor.:D Oh my.the karma coming back to haunt stank louis.:laughing0301:

So yeah, Israel is in a place where who should own it? I wish the Roman Empire was still around so we could give it to them but we'll have to settle on the Jews. Nothing like having an enemy of your enemy there though and I suppose Judism is older than Islam. Still though, the lines could have been drawn better.

Zionism is a major threat to World peace.

Look at how it's provoking WW3, with Russia, and Iran.

Who should own Israel?

Arabs were there for over 1,000 years in Palestine - Israel.

Arabs owned more land than Jews in Palestine - Israel.

Arabs made up the majority of Palestine - Israel.

What's there not to get?

Last edited:

Who should own Israel?

What's there not to get?

Are we talking about your Jewish fixation again? Want to start talking about how Republicans never do anything they say they'll do about abortion? How about that love of big government regulation in my bedroom thing?

OK. We'll talk Israel again. Who owned it before the Jews? Romans. Let's give it to them.

Who should own Israel?

What's there not to get?

Are we talking about your Jewish fixation again? Want to start talking about how Republicans never do anything they say they'll do about abortion? How about that love of big government regulation in my bedroom thing?

OK. We'll talk Israel again. Who owned it before the Jews? Romans. Let's give it to them.

You brought up the topic there, do you even know what you're doing?

Who should own Israel?

What's there not to get?

From the other thread buddy.

Republicans hold your own Republican leaders accountable for not doing much of anything on Illegal Immigration, or Muslim refugees, or Abortion, or Gay Marriage as issues for eons.

Democrats hold Republican leaders accountable for being Zionist terrorist war mongering maniacs, who killed millions in Iraq, and Afghanistan, and now Syria over the past couple of decades.

Republicans really hold very little value, except to Zionists.

Just think. If not for your inability to keep your jew hatred inside we'd be bashing republicans together right now.

Who should own Israel?

What's there not to get?

Republicans hold your own Republican leaders accountable for not doing much of anything on Illegal Immigration, or Muslim refugees, or Abortion, or Gay Marriage as issues for eons.

Democrats hold Republican leaders accountable for being Zionist terrorist war mongering maniacs, who killed millions in Iraq, and Afghanistan, and now Syria over the past couple of decades.

Just think. If not for your inability to keep your jew hatred inside we'd be bashing republicans together right now.

It's not my fault that you are incapable of a logical discussion on Jews, you just kind of flail your arms all around when the subject of Jews comes up, just because you're a brainwashed, mega-simpleton.

Who should own Israel?

What's there not to get?

It's not my fault that you are incapable of a logical discussion on Jews, you just kind of flail your arms all around when the subject of Jews comes up, just because you're a brainwashed, mega-simpleton.

Buddy, all day long I'll say Israel is fighting for its existence and lord knows what they're doing. They'll even attack U.S. shipping. I'll also say I support whatever aid they need to keep existing as Arab money spent there helps keep the war out of my homeland.

I think I got you angry where you don't even want to discuss republicans in the other thread, just jews.

Its gonna be maybe tomorrow before you hear from me again. What's with the anti-jewish fixation? There just aren't THAT many of them that it should even matter.

New Topics

Forum List

Back