It's down to us.

I've made it clear that I don't care for Trump and I'm sure he has done something at some point that deserves some sort of fine or at least a stern talking to. You can't work in the industry he has and not do some hinky shit. That being said the garbage the left has pulled is a straight up attempt at political repression of the opposition. The timing smells of desperation and the Democrats are opening the door for the Republicans to do the same sort money wasting, time consuming bullshit.

Why debate a candidates merits or let the voting citizen decide when the politicians can use "the law" to drag the opposition down. It makes the US look like a third world country and now that the can of worms is open it's going to be an endless cycle. We are all going to lose.

Last edited:
I've made it clear that I don't care for Trump and I'm sure he has done something at some point that deserves some sort of fine or at least a stern talking to. You can't work in the industry he has and not do some hinky shit. That being said the garbage the left has pulled is a straight up attempt at political repression of the opposition. The timing smells of desperation and the Democrats are opening the door for the Republicans to do the same sort money wasting, time consuming bullshit.

Why debate a candidates merits or let the voting citizen decide when the politicians can use "the law" to drag the opposition down. It makes the US look like a third world country and now that the can of worms is open it's going to be an endless cycle. We are all going to lose.
"A stern talking to"? Yeah, that'll work. On Trump.

Either we follow the laws or we don't. Trump's party used to call itself "The Law & Order Party". Now it's demanding that he's exempt.

I still find it difficult to believe how one person can do this to a national party.

Either we follow the laws or we don't. Trump's party used to call itself "The Law & Order Party". Now it's demanding that he's exempt.

I still find it difficult to believe how one person can do this to a national party.
You loons don't appear to have an issue with the stern talking to other politicians get away with that are of a certain political leaning.

You loons don't appear to have an issue with the stern talking to other politicians get away with that are of a certain political leaning.
The personal attacks are always a good sign.

Either we are a nation of laws or not. It appears that the Republican party has decided we're not.

Your attempts to change the subject notwithstanding.

It's what MAGA is doing: trying overthrow the courts, the laws, and the Constitution.
7STpEMJ.png

You are a nobody to whom no one answers.

You are not special, so read the indictments, you lunatic. Stop the what aboutism.

You are increasingly irrational and irascible, as is Trump who watches the net draw around him.
the indictments are bullshit. all the major US legal scholars are in agreement on that. This whole legal fiasco is nothing but a dem/lib/media attempt to keep Trump from running and beating senile ole joe in November and if you are honest for a few seconds you will understand and admit that. There are no legal precedents or valid statutes that support these kangaroo court proceedings, and you fricken well know it.

is it following the law to take bribes from foreign entities? Biden and his entire family is guilty of that. is it following the law for an ex VP to have hundreds of classified documents in his garage? Biden is guilty of that. As ex presidents both obama and trump could legally possess classified data, Biden could not. Stop the lying propaganda and try dealing with facts.

is it following the law to take bribes from foreign entities? Biden and his entire family is guilty of that. is it following the law for an ex VP to have hundreds of classified documents in his garage? Biden is guilty of that. As ex presidents both obama and trump could legally possess classified data, Biden could not. Stop the lying propaganda and try dealing with facts.
Guilty, huh?

You know you have to actually prove that, right?

Oh, that's right. Trumpsters don't have to prove anything.

Trump 2024: I'm too Pretty to go to Prison!

The court is giving Trump a gift by delaying this until the Summer, to be sure, when this is a slam dunk case. No one will believe that the Court will grant Presidents absolute immunity, with impeachment being the only remedy. Even this court isn't that reckless.

But by dragging its feet, they will make it harder to get a conviction on the two federal charges by summer. The trials might start before then, however, and that might be bad for Trump.

But at the end of the day, it's not up to the courts to stop Trump, it's up to the voters.

After the first impeachment, Mitch McConnell said that he wouldn't vote to impeach because it was too close to the election, and the people should decide. The PEOPLE decided, and Trump refused to accept their decision, and tried to overthrow the government.

Now Republicans are saying that the voters should decide. THE VOTERS DECIDED IN 2020. They were really clear that they didn't want Trump.

Trump shouldn't even be ALLOWED to run again.

it has been proven, the media just refuses to tell you the truth.

Not only has it not been proven, you can't find a shred of evidence that the Bidens did ANYTHING illegal.

Just like the 25+ Clinton investigations, Republicans just make shit up and then try to prove it really happen.

Why do you continute to believe the Republicans lies about Democrats????

^^^ This is what has happened to these people.

Since they can't prove things like the "Biden bribes" or the "rigged election" or anything else, they just claim corruption.

I know: Everyone is corrupt but Trump and his Trumpsters.

This is a cult.
the money trail from China and Ukraine to the Biden family has been well proven using bank records, they set up many fake corporate entities to launder the money but the trail has been found and is solid. The Biden family is crooked, the only remaining question if they will be held accountable---------------probably not.

Forum List

Back