It's down to us.

Just cited you and your fellow deviant parroting the Party line for one. It's the same idiot treason shit your Heroes Hillary and Pelosi spouted when they declared themselves 'The Resistance' when Trump beat the crooked traitor's ass in 2016 and ever since.
What is the problem with Pelosi, or any other Dem, announcing her/their opposition to Trump's policies? As I recall McTurtle declared, in the midst of the country's financial crisis, he would try to block everything on Obama's agenda. He went on to do so including blocking Obama's nominees for hundreds of government positions including judicial ones.

What is the problem with Pelosi, or any other Dem, announcing her/their opposition to Trump's policies? As I recall McTurtle declared, in the midst of the country's financial crisis, he would try to block everything on Obama's agenda. He went on to do so including blocking Obama's nominees for hundreds of government positions including judicial ones.
I have no issue, the Dems are getting payback for when Harry Reid tabled all House bills when he led the Senate. Payback is a bitch, so they say.

I have no issue, the Dems are getting payback for when Harry Reid tabled all House bills when he led the Senate. Payback is a bitch, so they say.
Are you sure you don't mean McTreason?

"Think of me as the Grim Reaper": McConnell vows to thwart Democratic proposals​

will Biden, Clinton, Obozo, Bush, et al? if Trump is not immune, then neither is any previous president. Careful what you wish for, libtardian.
OH, shut up. He will not have immunity. Neither should the others.

Last edited:
Are you sure you don't mean McTreason?

"Think of me as the Grim Reaper": McConnell vows to thwart Democratic proposals​

The speaker is going to shit all over the far rignt

No previous and (probably) no future POTUS commit the same crimes as Trump so your whataboutism here is bullshit.
You're making a fool out of yourself by repeating Trump's words trying to normalize his unique and abnormal criminal behavior.
No....not "everybody" does what Trump has.
what crimes did he commit? the clowns in the NY trial cannot even list the crimes alleged, the Ga case is an obvious political fraud. the crooked dems are determined to get Trump out of the race because they know that he will expose their corruption and treason in a second term. Donald Trump will be reelected this November and the crooked dems will end up in jail.

One (1) President in the history of the country has spent so much time and energy demanding immunity. One. Trump.

That's because he doesn't want to be held accountable.
should we also hold Obama and Clinton accountable? how about Bush? and senile joe? Should
Biden be held accountable for taking bribes from China and Ukraine? That is treason, you juvenile clown

what crime did he commit, give us the specific statute or STFU and stop lying.
You are a nobody to whom no one answers.

You are not special, so read the indictments, you lunatic. Stop the what aboutism.

You are increasingly irrational and irascible, as is Trump who watches the net draw around him.

Trump 2024: I'm too Pretty to go to Prison!

The court is giving Trump a gift by delaying this until the Summer, to be sure, when this is a slam dunk case. No one will believe that the Court will grant Presidents absolute immunity, with impeachment being the only remedy. Even this court isn't that reckless.

But by dragging its feet, they will make it harder to get a conviction on the two federal charges by summer. The trials might start before then, however, and that might be bad for Trump.

But at the end of the day, it's not up to the courts to stop Trump, it's up to the voters.

The Dem politburo will decide sooner rather than later that assassination of Trump is their only option. The gimmicks with staging black, DIE hire DA's to cue up on-demand lawsuits has not had the desired effect.

should we also hold Obama and Clinton accountable? how about Bush? and senile joe? Should
Biden be held accountable for taking bribes from China and Ukraine? That is treason, you juvenile clown
Yes, of course. We should. Break the law, pay the price. Political position or party affiliation irrelevant. I'm not sure why that needs to be so complicated.

You'd just need to prove your Biden accusations and assumptions, of course. For a change. For once. In court. That's how it works.

And the personal attacks are always a good sign, always appreciated!

Last edited:
You are a nobody to whom no one answers.

You are not special, so read the indictments, you lunatic. Stop the what aboutism.

You are increasingly irrational and irascible, as is Trump who watches the net draw around him.
Remember, all the indictments (or, as Moscow Marge calls them, "in-DICKT-ments") are lies and fake news.

All the emails, texts, documents, photos, audio and video will be lies and fake news.

All the testimony from Trump lawyers, staffers and employees will be fake news.

Who needs to read the indictments?

:spinner:

so the constitution and over 200 years of precedent should just be ignored?????????????
Previous president have paid hush money to prostitutes? and tried to overthrow the electoral count? and obstructed justice? and suborned state officials to find votes?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back