Tensions rise as US threatens to 'take out' "Russian" missiles

LOL, and yet some dumb Trump supporters recently were saying they'd rather be Democrats, than Russians, or even some praised Russia.

Truly clueless, in general.
these white trash losers have 0 connection to decision making in USA, Thanks to God for this

id-rather-be-russian-than-democrat.jpg
It's TRUE though. No man wants to be a democrat. At least as Russians we wouldnt be pussies.

Stalin's the favorite leader of Russia....

For Russians, Stalin is the ‘most outstanding’ figure in world history, followed by Putin
Stalin was one of the worst people in history. Maybe even the worst! If we are willing to be Russians before Democrats, that just tells you how much you guys suck.

Both parties in America sucks, I certainly don't care for Democrats, or Republicans.
you can hate them, but they make all decisions in the USA

these white trash losers have 0 connection to decision making in USA, Thanks to God for this

id-rather-be-russian-than-democrat.jpg
It's TRUE though. No man wants to be a democrat. At least as Russians we wouldnt be pussies.

Stalin's the favorite leader of Russia....

For Russians, Stalin is the ‘most outstanding’ figure in world history, followed by Putin
Stalin was one of the worst people in history. Maybe even the worst! If we are willing to be Russians before Democrats, that just tells you how much you guys suck.

Both parties in America sucks, I certainly don't care for Democrats, or Republicans.
you can hate them, but they make all decisions in the USA
What good decisions are made by USA politicians?

finally, USA decides to stand up against Nigeria in snow, is Trump capable to give such order ?

Tensions rise as US threatens to 'take out' Russian missiles

1476411914-8644.jpg

Wait, the Nazi democrats have been lying that Trump takes orders from Putin for two years now?
Trump is under massive pressure from both parties on this subject . ps anyone who calls Dem or Rep for Nazis is an useful idiot or putlerist / traitor

finally, USA decides to stand up against Nigeria in snow, is Trump capable to give such order ?

1476411914-8644.jpg

Wait, the Nazi democrats have been lying that Trump takes orders from Putin for two years now?
Trump is under massive pressure from both parties on this subject . ps anyone who calls Dem or Rep for Nazis is an useful idiot or putlerist / traitor

Trumpkins is breaking up NATO. The guy is retardo.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

1476411914-8644.jpg

USA army/CIA will kill him if he tries

Seeking a diplomatic solution and saying "we are looking at the capability to take out any Russian missile that could take out any of our countries" is a bit different from the claim that "the U.S. threatens to take out Russian missiles" but that's how crazy war mongering lefties think.

1476411914-8644.jpg

Prob not on purpose, but by a indirect reaction.

Note that the Western European NATO / EU states are starting to drift from the U.S.A, Poland & the Baltic states, and towards Russia somewhat.

A lot of this is because of Trumpkins mouth.

But, some of this is because of Poland's anti-Islamic refugee stances, and SO called Tribunal Court crisis.

Although, I agree with Poland there.

1476411914-8644.jpg

do you support the permanent US base in Poland as well?
'Fort Trump': US considers permanent base in Poland - Military Times

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/.../trump-us-may-put-permanent-base-in-poland/

Sep 18, 2018 - President Donald Trump said the U.S. is considering a permanent military presence in Poland, something the Eastern European country has ...

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/.../trump-us-may-put-permanent-base-in-poland/

Sep 18, 2018 - President Donald Trump said the U.S. is considering a permanent military presence in Poland, something the Eastern European country has ...

I would've let the enemies pick Poland, instead Poland has picked enemies with Russia , and now the EU, while the USA is for Poland paying Jews compensations.

Poland's in a lot worse position now than in the 1930's.

I would've let the enemies pick Poland, instead Poland has picked enemies with Russia , and now the EU, while the USA is for Poland paying Jews compensations.

with other words you are against the permanent US base in Poland, right?

1476411914-8644.jpg

Explain how the democrats of Chuck "Heinreich Himmler" Schumer differ from the earlier Nazi Reich?

The Party that denied equal protection under the law, denied rights of the accused, denied the presumption of innocence,. conducted a campaign of slander and libel through a corrupt controlled press, are Nazis. It is EXACTLY how Hitler conducted his party.

Don't like the truth? Too fucking bad. The time to be cowed is over.

1476411914-8644.jpg

If the Deep State were to assassinate the president, there would be a shooting civil war. 300 million guns in the hands of people who know how to use them.

No, Poland should not piss off their Slavic relatives who like Poles do not like Gays, refugees,Muslims, and Jews.for Zionist Liberal Western states who spread more anti Polish propaganda than Russia.

No, Poland should not piss off their Slavic relatives who like Poles do not like Gays, refugees,Muslims, and Jews.for Zionist Liberal Western states who spread more anti Polish propaganda than Russia.
you are an olgino troll, its for sure . you are not a Pole either. 99% Poles support USA base placement in Poland which will be 100% guaranty from Mongol Juchi attack

you are an olgino troll, its for sure . you are not a Pole either. 99% Poles support USA base placement in Poland which will be 100% guaranty from Mongol Juchi attack

No, it's 22% of Poles don't support the deployment of NATO forces in Poland, 24% strongly support it, and 43% expressed moderate support.

What if the USA doesn't do anything, like it didn't for Ukraine in Donbass?
or
as the UK didn't do anything, like it didn't for Poland in WW2?

The U.S.A is also a Liberal Globalist power, the New World Order you might call it. I certainly don't support such junk.

The facts are these Poles don't live in the West, like I do.

Want to know how many USA, British, German anti-Polish articles, or satires there are for everyone that is anti-Polish in Russia?

There's probably 1,000 articles in the West this year which were against Poland for every 1 in Russia.

Especially considering the whole Polish vs Jewish scuffle, which mostly centered in the USA press, and media.

The U.S.A is not a pro-Polish place, and any Polish person who thinks this is completely wrong.

Actually I've met more Russians in support of Poland than Westerners including Americans.

When I see Russians attack Poles it's usually because Poles attack Russians.

Some NATO type Poles have really scewed up everything for Polish people.

The real NATO Poles who sound like you always seem to forget that Nazi Germany killed more Poles than Soviets. But somehow linking up with Germany in the EU made sense because Russia.

Even the UK & USA helped Soviets in the end of WW2 take over Poland in Tehran, Yalta, & Potsdam.

Wow such great Polish allies.

Especially the UK which promised Poland aid, aid that never happened.

LOL, and yet some dumb Trump supporters recently were saying they'd rather be Democrats, than Russians, or even some praised Russia.

the ones that praised russia are the smart ones. Russia is defending Iran from warmonger Israel who as always is starting wars.Both parties are corrupt so who would NOT rather be a russian citizen than a demo ore republican? NOW will you stop with this babble that I am a demo supporter? LOL

When was the last time Israel attacked Iran?

So much libtard bullshit!

the ones that praised russia are the smart ones. Russia is defending Iran from warmonger Israel who as always is starting wars.Both parties are corrupt so who would NOT rather be a russian citizen than a demo ore republican? NOW will you stop with this babble that I am a demo supporter? LOL

When was the last time Israel attacked Iran?

So much libtard bullshit!

Yeah anyone against Israel must be Liberal.

Even though in Europe a lot of the Rightwing are anti Jewish.

Being against Israel is the intellectual position, and the moral position.

Forum List

Back