Teenager kicks old woman in the face

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
It appears the old Asian woman was sitting there minding her own business when a young guy kicked her in the head and ran off.

It appears the old Asian woman was sitting there minding her own business when a young guy kicked her in the head and ran off.

N words gotta Nig.

Well, I TRIED the link, but I'm unable to get on Twitter now. It MAY be because I got a permanent ban from the site about a year and a half ago, most likely because of my anti-non-assimilating Muslim posts. I was never given a reason FOR my ban. Anyway, I was hoping that the attacker was an Amish lad gone bad, or possibly a nice Catholic Irish laddie gone off the rails. But judging by a couple replies to this thread, it appears that was NOT the case. Stereotypes DO exist for a reason, and this TYPE of incident is ample proof of that.

If I saw that shit, I would make him drink the whole can of pepper spray and then go to work with my ball-peen hammer. He'll have a hard time kicking anymore old ladies when he can't walk anymore. Any of his friends that didn't run off (but they always run off) would get the same treatment. (I sure as hell ain't going to chase them down; I'm 50 years old and I hate running anyway.)

Forum List

Back