Zone1 Why Listen to College Students?

Why listen to college students? They are under-educated (high school graduates), their brains are not fully developed (until ~age 30), and they have little or no real-world experience. Why do we pretend they have something valuable to say?
Civil rights
Women's rights
Voting rights
Vietnam

Maybe we should start listening earlier before the next Kent State.

She is embarrassing and her parents should both be put in prison for raising and encouraging such a snot-rag.
Maybe someone's parents should be locked up.
But not hers.
1716028639691.png

She may have psychological issues. It is child abuse and the entire world of "leaders" are implicated in the abuse. All to appease what the MSS promoted globally.
ButtKisser played sports since he was a kid.
His only claim to fame is sports.
So his parents were child abusers too?

1716029133134.png

Attachments

• 1716028961119.gif
    1716028961119.gif
    1,000.5 KB · Views: 0
Thats nothing, the Left will march kids in middle school out into the streets to protest guns.

Makes them feel all powerful to be able to groom and control children the way they want.
the left?

1716029313737.png

1716029354653.png

1716029379064.png

Not the left murdering kids in school.
It's your buddies.
Be proud of the murders you help commit.
Be proud of the trauma you've helped inflict on children
Be happy with the lifetime of fear they suffer for you.

How do you define "valuable"?

I think that every message transmitted by individual members of a society is valuable because it says something about specific segments of society. Even toddlers' body language can tell a whole story about their parents, environment, education, and relationship with the world around them.

The protesters on campuses are telling me a valuable truth: education in the US has become a weapon in the hands of your enemies. Listen to what college kids say to understand how your children are brainwashed to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars from your pockets. Your college kids are telling me to look deeper into the finer details of campus life - their teachers, courses, organizations, sources of funding, and of course outside influences that go so far and deep that protesting students aren't deterred even by the "death to America" leaflets on campuses.

I'd call this a valuable message.
People with differing ideas aren't you "enemy."
Until you make them your enemy.
THEN you whine about them being the enemy.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

Again, why listen to a bunch of ignorant, uneducated bigots?
To understand why they're ignorant, uneducated, and bigots, and find ways to help them and prevent other people from becoming ignorant, uneducated bigots.
People with differing ideas aren't you "enemy."
Until you make them your enemy.
THEN you whine about them being the enemy.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM
Is "death to America" an acceptable differing idea? Are people wishing you were dead just expressing acceptable differing ideas?

I havent had to change a tire in over 20 years
I have picked up many nails, but rather than blow out like older tires used to, I get a slow pressure leak

I just add some air and take the car to a tire place to fix
Must suck if in middle no where having a flat.

But you do your typical troll twist with a backflip change the subject manuever

Forum List

Back