Famous Actor Kicked Off Plane-Refuses To Sit By Passenger Wearing A Mask

Did you admire the Dixie Chicks when they said they were ashamed of Bush after we all sort of figured out he lied us into Iraq?
The only thing that I will ever have to say is "Thank you for letting us all know how far your brain trains do not travel."

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The only thing that I will ever have to say is "Thank you for letting us all know how far your brain trains do not travel."

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well look at how white (country music) America treated the Dixie Chicks for saying the same thing Trump said when he ran for President.

You boycotted one and you voted for the other. My how far you've come in what, almost 20 years?

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

Is Cognitive Dissonance kicking in?

Well look at how white (country music) America treated the Dixie Chicks for saying the same thing Trump said when he ran for President.

You boycotted one and you voted for the other. My how far you've come in what, almost 20 years?

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

Is Cognitive Dissonance kicking in?
What the Dixie Chicks said about George W. Bush is not the reason why I don't like them. My dislike for them goes back further than that and what was said about Toby Keith only dug their hole deeper.

God bless you and Toby's family and George W. always!!!

Holly

What the Dixie Chicks said about George W. Bush is not the reason why I don't like them. My dislike for them goes back further than that and what was said about Toby Keith only dug their hole deeper.

God bless you and Toby's family and George W. always!!!

Holly
I doubt what they said about Toby dates back to before the Bush comment. Because the Bush comment is why Keith talked about them. As if they were traitors.

You see how group think is dangerous? Back when the Dixie Chicks spoke up, it was still unpatriotic to do so. Fast forward to 2015 and Republicans voted for Trump after he said BUSH LIED!!!

Your memory is off. Like I said, cognitive dissonance is what you are experiencing. If you were a robot your wires in your head would start sparking. Think about it. You turned on the Dixie Chicks because they had the balls to speak up about Bush lying us into a war. But 12 years later you find yourself voting for a man who said Bush lied us into Iraq.

What did the Dixie Chicks say about Toby? And did he say something first? Refresh my memory.

Yellowstone' star 'kicked off' flight for allegedly refusing to sit next to passenger wearing a mask​

Tracy Wright
Sun, March 24, 2024, 3:57 PM CDT

The "Yellowstone" actor was stranded in a Houston, Texas airport when he shared his story on an Instagram video for his half-a-million followers.

"I just got kicked off a plane, and … where the hell am I at – Houston, Texas– because I told them I didn't feel comfortable sitting next to somebody with a mask on."

I bet you money that if someone said they weren't comfortable sitting next to someone that wasn't wearing a mask, the airline would have accommodated them and moved them to another seat instead of kicking them off the plane.

I bet you money that if someone said they weren't comfortable sitting next to someone that wasn't wearing a mask, the airline would have accommodated them and moved them to another seat instead of kicking them off the plane.
I bet you money your hero was drunk and belligerent, because his rant is stupid and he admitted he was drinking. Sounds like what we call...a dick.

I bet you money your hero was drunk and belligerent, because his rant is stupid and he admitted he was drinking. Sounds like what we call...a dick.
1) He isn't my "hero". I don't even know who he is actually.

2) Having a couple of drinks doesn't automatically make someone "drunk and belligerent".

3) Have you ever heard of someone getting tossed off a plane for wearing a mask?

1) He isn't my "hero". I don't even know who he is actually.

2) Having a couple of drinks doesn't automatically make someone "drunk and belligerent".

3) Have you ever heard of someone getting tossed off a plane for wearing a mask?
No. I have heard of lots of belligerent drunks getting kicked off though. He was option B.

I doubt what they said about Toby dates back to before the Bush comment. Because the Bush comment is why Keith talked about them. As if they were traitors.

You see how group think is dangerous? Back when the Dixie Chicks spoke up, it was still unpatriotic to do so. Fast forward to 2015 and Republicans voted for Trump after he said BUSH LIED!!!

Your memory is off. Like I said, cognitive dissonance is what you are experiencing. If you were a robot your wires in your head would start sparking. Think about it. You turned on the Dixie Chicks because they had the balls to speak up about Bush lying us into a war. But 12 years later you find yourself voting for a man who said Bush lied us into Iraq.

What did the Dixie Chicks say about Toby? And did he say something first? Refresh my memory.
The lead girl trashed Toby's song named "Courtesy Of The Red White And Blue", but even before 9/11 which is how that song came to be, they were already on my spit list due to one of their songs.

God bless you and Toby's family always!!!

Holly

The lead girl trashed Toby's song named "Courtesy Of The Red White And Blue", but even before 9/11 which is how that song came to be, they were already on my spit list due to one of their songs.

God bless you and Toby's family always!!!

Holly

"I hate it," she said at the time. "It's ignorant, and it makes country music sound ignorant. It targets an entire culture - and not just the bad people who did bad things. You've got to have some tact. Anybody can write, 'We'll put a boot in your a—.' But a lot of people agree with it. The kinds of songs I prefer on the subject are like Bruce Springsteen's new songs."

I disagree with her. I like the song. I even sing and play it on guitar.

Forum List

Back