'Maybe he will die'

Haven't MAGATs been arguing that it's quite likely that Biden will die at some point in the near future?

Heck, many of them even publicly state that Biden isn't really Biden, but some actor and he's ALREADY dead.

WTF is really going on here OP?!?!?

e88e9b5de18a842fffcbe5079e2ad6f0.gif

Last edited:
Jen Psaki pondered Trump actually dying. She aired her wish-list on Morning Joe: "Maybe Donald Trump will go away. Maybe he'll go to jail. Maybe he will die. Not to be too morbid. But maybe. He's not a young man." So you say Jen, so you say.
To be clear, he is morbidly obese, has a terrible diet, and is 77 years old. He's already beyond his life expectancy. I would be shocked he makes it to 2026.

You know the Neo GOP will probably just prop him up on tour if he croaks. "Weekend at Donny's".

That's rich considering the fact that your guy needs drugs just to be able to function at all.
He needs handlers to walk, and probably has a presidential ass-wiper.
Your side used the comparison to Weekend at Bernie's early in President Biden's first term. The Neo-GOP can dish it out but when they have to take it, they whine like the little bitches they are.

Have a lot of sympathy with Jen .
I went blonde a few months ago , adopting his natural side sweep hair style and unconsciously mimicking his speaking style in shops when dealing with peasants .
However , now I am sick and tired of being addressed as Melania and sometimes Mel by middle aged midgets and overweight OAPs talking with fake American accents .
I address them as Fuck-Off people but they find that pleasing and ask for repeats .
So I belch .
Cue for hysterics .The English are so cute .
Wanna bet Jen has brown pussy hair?

Jen Psaki pondered Trump actually dying. She aired her wish-list on Morning Joe: "Maybe Donald Trump will go away. Maybe he'll go to jail. Maybe he will die. Not to be too morbid. But maybe. He's not a young man." So you say Jen, so you say.
She has been showing her true colors lately. She's also having to change a part in her new book which was an out and out lie favoring Biden.

Forum List

Back