Famous Actor Kicked Off Plane-Refuses To Sit By Passenger Wearing A Mask

I get drunk but I'm funny then. I don't turn into an asshole.

This is also why I don't drink anymore. Smoke a joint before you go through TSA and eat an edible.
Amazing how that works, isn't it? I can't dance a bit unless I'm drunk, and then I'm a combination of Fred Astaire, and one of those Flamenco dancers. I'm also a real ladies man when I'm drunk. Others say that's not true, but they are just jealous.

what do you think of edibles bobo?...
I like them if I'm going somewhere I can't smoke. Or on a Ebike ride. They make for a chillax day.

RSO. Rick Simpson Oil is what I love. You only put a rice size goo of it on your tongue and you're high af. So I guess that considered edibles. Yes, it's great. I put a spagetti size on my tongue and it was like I got high for the first time. Never been so stoned. Loved it. Most weed is weak imo.

And what if you can't smoke anymore? Edibles are great way to go.

We found that the risk of infection was markedly higher among unvaccinated people than among vaccinated people under all mixing assumptions. The contact-adjusted contribution of unvaccinated people to infection risk was disproportionate, with unvaccinated people contributing to infections among those who were vaccinated at a rate higher than would have been expected based on contact numbers alone. We found that as like-with-like mixing increased, attack rates among vaccinated people decreased from 15% to 10% (and increased from 62% to 79% among unvaccinated people), but the contact-adjusted contribution to risk among vaccinated people derived from contact with unvaccinated people increased.

Some people ask the question, “If vaccines work, why do unvaccinated people present a risk to those who have been vaccinated?” Two simple facts contribute to this answer. First: Vaccines aren’t 100 percent effective. So even some people who are vaccinated will still be at risk. Second: The greater the number of unvaccinated people in a community, the more opportunity germs have to spread. This means outbreaks are more difficult to stem and everyone is at greater risk of exposure — including vaccinated people.

I like them if I'm going somewhere I can't smoke. Or on a Ebike ride. They make for a chillax day.

RSO. Rick Simpson Oil is what I love. You only put a rice size goo of it on your tongue and you're high af. So I guess that considered edibles. Yes, it's great. I put a spagetti size on my tongue and it was like I got high for the first time. Never been so stoned. Loved it. Most weed is weak imo.

And what if you can't smoke anymore? Edibles are great way to go.
here in Nevada the edibles are too weak,need to eat about 3 to feel a decent buzz...

Agreed .

So tell us about some of your blunders .
Start with when you were a Vaccine believer .

Florida is swamped by disease outbreaks as quackery replaces science​

The state is in the grip of a measles outbreak, yet Joseph Ladapo, the surgeon general, continues to ignore medical science to stop it

And now it's spreading to our states because the unvaccinated are idiots.

Yellowstone' star 'kicked off' flight for allegedly refusing to sit next to passenger wearing a mask​

Tracy Wright
Sun, March 24, 2024, 3:57 PM CDT

The "Yellowstone" actor was stranded in a Houston, Texas airport when he shared his story on an Instagram video for his half-a-million followers.

"I just got kicked off a plane, and … where the hell am I at – Houston, Texas– because I told them I didn't feel comfortable sitting next to somebody with a mask on."

Damn his feelings.

Fucking snowflake

Forum List

Back