Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

Because you remain wrong.
Wrong? For supporting marriage equality? For wanting the best life for all families and children.? Got news for you . You are on the wrong side of history and the wrong side of morality. You are a dying breed and will soon go the way of the dinasour. Your argument against same sex marriage is about as pathetic and stupid as any I have ever seen,Get out of my face. Once again you have been exposed for what you are . My work is done here

Can Men get pregnant?

A trans man can. So what is your point regarding gay marriage , exactly>?
1669948006536.png

Wrong? For supporting marriage equality? For wanting the best life for all families and children.? Got news for you . You are on the wrong side of history and the wrong side of morality. You are a dying breed and will soon go the way of the dinasour. Your argument against same sex marriage is about as pathetic and stupid as any I have ever seen,Get out of my face. Once again you have been exposed for what you are . My work is done here

I know many happy families that a sans any license. What are they doing wrong?

"“We can ease the fear that millions of same-sex and interracial couples have that their freedoms and their rights could be stripped away,” said Sen. Tammy Baldwin (D-WI), a sponsor of the bill. “We are guaranteeing same-sex and interracial couples, regardless of where they live, that their marriage is legal.”

Where exactly, are these same-sex couples and inter-racial couples whose marriages are endangered?

Is Justice Clarence Thomas worried? Mitch McConnell? Mayor Pete?

Democrats are evil. Never forget it.
You could have said the same about abortion rights before the Supreme Court went radical and threw out precedent. The democrats know the republicans have no honor and are codifying a barrier to republican’s endgame: a Christian white nation.

Right, decent people don't enable bigots.

You are on the wrong side of history.

Nope, history will prove I’m right. It’s an absurd idea to grant a right to those who don’t want it or that has any practical need.

Nope, history will prove I’m right. It’s an absurd idea to grant a right to those who don’t want it or that has any practical need.

Hmmm.... let's look at that.

Well, since I've never ever been arrested, or been in any kind of trouble with the law... I guess I don't need any of those rights afforded to the accused in the Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh or Eighth Amendments.

Except being a decent person, I wouldn't want to see ANYONE abused by overzealous police or prosecutors, so I am glad those protections are out there.

Now, here's the thing. Laws against gay marriage were supported by the fact that there were laws against "Sodomy". The underlying act was illegal. That ended with Lawrence v. Texas. So once your argument was reduced to "I think it's icky", you really didn't have a leg to stand on.

Well, since I've never ever been arrested, or been in any kind of trouble with the law... I guess I don't need any of those rights afforded to the accused in the Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh or Eighth Amendments.

Except being a decent person, I wouldn't want to see ANYONE abused by overzealous police or prosecutors, so I am glad those protections are out there.

Now, here's the thing. Laws against gay marriage were supported by the fact that there were laws against "Sodomy". The underlying act was illegal. That ended with Lawrence v. Texas. So once your argument was reduced to "I think it's icky", you really didn't have a leg to stand on.

Why would I ever think that two straight men getting married is icky? Yet I oppose SSM regardless

Do you think all those people who would never consider marriage to someone of the same sex are also bigots?

Please explain.

Last edited:

Hey Joe, you seem a bit confused.

Can you explain your proclamation that I’m a bigot?

I’ve not discriminated against anyone with my opinion that marriage should be between 1 man and 1 woman.

Clue me in buddy.

Now we're just discussing why I'm right in my assertion that conservatives are trying to strip Americans of their rights and turn them into crimes.

The only side trying to criminalize rights is your side.

"Your speech is violence, our violence is speech"

Forum List

Back