Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

Only a matter of time before the TRUMP court strikes down same sex marriage

The only question is will they just overrule it or start by allowing business to deny service for “religious reasons”
n 1 Corinthians 6:9–10 Paul lists some sinful lifestyles that give evidence that a person is not saved: “Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men . . . will inherit the kingdom of God.” In other words, a practicing, unrepentant idolater, adulterer, or homosexual is fooling himself if he thinks he is going to heaven. Christians are saved from such sins.
-----------------------------
Here I thought God was all forgiving.

-------------------------------------
I just knew it would come up soon.
Well, they're going full federalist. Leave everything possible to the states.

Okay. I understand the reasoning, but we're going to see big, big differences going from state to state. The country will no longer be purple, it will be dark red OR dark blue.

E Pluribus Unum is dead. I think that's what they want. It beats trying to secede.

n 1 Corinthians 6:9–10 Paul lists some sinful lifestyles that give evidence that a person is not saved: “Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men . . . will inherit the kingdom of God.” In other words, a practicing, unrepentant idolater, adulterer, or homosexual is fooling himself if he thinks he is going to heaven. Christians are saved from such sins.
-----------------------------
Here I thought God was all forgiving.
Another example of why secular law is more just than Biblical law

-------------------------------------
I just knew it would come up soon.

Why is it all these right wingers are constantly thinking about gay sex? It's weird.

"all men are created equal".... it's right there in the Declaration of Independence.

And they want to ignore such documents because.....

Well, they're going full federalist. Leave everything possible to the states.

Okay. I understand the reasoning, but we're going to see big, big differences going from state to state. The country will no longer be purple, it will be dark red OR dark blue.

E Pluribus Unum is dead. I think that's what they want. It beats trying to secede.
it will be dark red OR dark blue.
----------------------------------------
True, it's becoming that was, as I will live in a free state.

Only a matter of time before the TRUMP court strikes down same sex marriage

The only question is will they just overrule it or start by allowing business to deny service for “religious reasons”
as usual you libtardians misquote and take words out of context. What he said was that the issue of gay marriage is NOT a federal constitutional issue and as such should be decided by the voters in each state. That is all he said, that is all justice Thomas said on this.

If you libs would stop lying we might be able to get something done in this country.

Another shit decision that should have been left to the states or at least legislated in congress.

Then again Cruz is a putz for even bringing it up.....Red meat for the dems.
He actually believe this stuff.

Marriage: As Solicitor General, Ted Cruz led the charge to deny Texas couples marriage equality. In the Senate, he has supported a constitutional amendment that would prevent the federal government from recognizing marriage equality and an amendment placing members of the Supreme Court up for election. He even said that Justice Anthony Kennedy should resign and that the Obergefell ruling threw the Supreme Court’s “very legitimacy into question.” He has said a ruling in favor of marriage equality was “fundamentally illegitimate.” Cruz has promised to campaign “front and center” on his opposition to marriage equality.

Oh he is so religious he probably cheats on his wife and incest his children, we don't know whatever he does.

Another example of why secular law is more just than Biblical law
the quoran is even more specific on this, so is the torah. Jews, Christians, and muslims, and most pagans, all agree that homosexuality is a perversion. you, as usual, are confusing issues here. secular means NO religion of any stripe. its not secular or Christian, its secular or a religion chosen by the citizens (or mandated on them).

Forum List

Back