Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

The topic is same sex marriage. Gish Gallop!
yes, then why did you go off topic when you asked that question?

for the record: what cruz said is that the SC should have sent the issue to the states for a vote since it is not a federal constitutional issue. That is all he said and in that context. Do you libs ever stop lying?

Putting asside for a minute that gay people have children, know this: Producing children is not a requirement for marriage. In there years before Obergefell was decided, there were dozens of of cases heard in the lower courts on the issue.

NOT ONCE as far as I know, did a lawyer for any state seeking to preserve bans on gay/same sex marriage try to argue that gays could not have children as a reason for excluding them from marriage. They did not go there because they knew that is was STUPID and a losing argument . But here you are, endlessly and pathetically bleating the same tired shit day after day. I almost feel sorry for you. You really should stop making such a damned fool of yourself.

You might be doing better to say what you really think about gays and why you want tp punish them and their children. Children have been used as pawns in the failed crusaded against marriage equality but in different ways. It's usually about gays being perverts or just bad parrents. But regardless you bigots are all alike in that you put your ideology of hate and exclusion ahead of any consideration for the well being of children. Disgusting and shameful. It's amazing how this all just rolls of of your back, but I supose that is easy when you have no heart, no soul and no fucking brain.

If you’re going to disagree with me, please do so over something I actually said.

I’ve never said a gay couple can’t create a child. That is simply untrue. Any gay couple consisting of a male and female can, have, and will continue to create children. 🤦‍♂️. They could also marry if they wish as they meet the requirement.

Now same sex couples (and I’m embarrassed that you apparently didn’t already know this), cannot create a child within their union

Fun Fact #1. Even if the gay male/female couple can’t create a child together, they could still Marry!

Fun Fact #2. Just as procreating is not a requirement of marriage, neither is being sexually attracted to the partner!

You just have to be, one man and one woman, not too closely related and of legal age to consent.

Interesting, that “not too closely related” qualification though. It would seem to really only apply to opposite sex couples, and no real reason for same sex.

Oh well. Hope you have a nice day. It’s always a pleasure teaching you new stuff.

Only a matter of time before the TRUMP court strikes down same sex marriage

The only question is will they just overrule it or start by allowing business to deny service for “religious reasons”
Knowing them, they'll leave it up to the states.

yes, then why did you go off topic when you asked that question?

for the record: what cruz said is that the SC should have sent the issue to the states for a vote since it is not a federal constitutional issue. That is all he said and in that context. Do you libs ever stop lying?
Cruz lied when he said that marriage has always been a state matter. That is true only withing limits that he ignored

Cruze lied. We did not

More of your sick bullshit games, The subject is SAME SEX GAY COUPLES
Did you know, that at no time in the history of marriage was sexuality a qualification to marry? Another fun fact

And explain to us all about this “gay marriage” you keep harping about. It must be quite different then the rest, right?

Fun Fact #2. Just as procreating is not a requirement of marriage, neither is being sexually attracted to the partner!
Right But people have a fundamental right to be able to choose some one who they are attracted to. I realy don't know what you point is with this tripe You seem to be getting more stupid and insane with each post

Last edited:
I am embarrassed for you because you keep making an ass of yourself. The ability inability to creat a child is IRRELEVENT to the legal issue of marriage

Now where did I ever say that one must create a child within a marriage for it to be legitimate?

All that is required is to have partners that are part of the demographic group that can create one within their union.

Right? But people have a fundamental right to be able to choose some one who they are attracted to. I realy don't know what you point is with this tripe You seem to be getting more stupid and insane with each post

And they have a fundamental right not to, or not marry in the first place.

Did you know, that at no time in the history of marriage was sexuality a qualification to marry? Another fun fact

And explain to us all about this “gay marriage” you keep harping about. It must be quite different then the rest, right?
Gay marriage and same sex marriage for all practical purposed is the same thing because there are virtually no people who are not gay who want to marry their own gender.

And they have a fundamental right not to, or not marry in the first place.
So? No shit! Still throwing shit at the wall in the hope of scoring a pont? My image of you is of someone who has dug himself a deep hole and after realizing that he can;t climb out is deperatly clawing at the sides of the hole while it fills up with water and doesn't know how to swim

Last edited:
So? No shit! Still throwing shit at the wall in the hope of scoring a pont? My mage of you is of someone who has dug himself a deep hole and after realizing that he can;t climb out is deperatly clawing at the sides of the hole while it fills up with water and doesn't know how to swim

Yeah, throwing shit against the wall like, procreation is not a requirement to marry?

We talked about that numerous times, and yet you harp on it constantly.

Now where did I ever say that one must create a child within a marriage for it to be legitimate?

All that is required is to have partners that are part of the demographic group that can create one within their union.
So, how about older people past their childbearing years? They can't get married?

Forum List

Back