US won’t survive four more years of Trump ‘chaos’, Nikki Haley says

In 1945 Debt as a percentage of GDP was 117 percent....that of course was after the great war....debt as a percentage of GDP today, after Xiden and the demafacsit is 122.9 percent.

Try again.

You say there were just as many, but provided no proof. Moreover, the crisis on the border is far more then just the illegal crossings, it's how Xiden has undone the policies that were working, to fix the issues Clinton caused in the late 90s.
So wait… 117% debt to GDP ratio is no big deal but 123% is?

Go sit in the corner

So wait… 117% debt to GDP ratio is no big deal but 123% is?

Go sit in the corner

haha when did I say it wasn't a big deal? You continue to simply make things up.

You are clueless

haha when did I say it wasn't a big deal? You continue to simply make things up.

You are clueless
Well it wasn’t moron. When was that? 1945?

What was our economy like during the 25-35 years following that?

I think the word is GREAT

BEST IN THE WORLD

So regardless of what you said or didn’t say… it wasn’t a big deal

with all respect and admiration, misses Haley, wouldn't you be better off playing nice to Trump and trying to secure yourself a Vice-Presidential ticket that way?
he's way ahead in the polls after all, and that's unlikely to change (imho).
I won't dissimulate : I like Nikki BUT she is clearly someone who doesn't know when she is aspiring to what she OBVIOUSLY can't do at all. In the same class as Beto O'Rourke and Pete Buttigieg, folks who can play 3rd base but can't pitch for sht

See?

The idiot thinks we can “survive” all these things.

Well we can… probably… but not in a way we’re going to like… or maybe even recognize
Climate Change, the solution destroys miles of land, increases CO2 in the atmosphere, and gives us a little trickle of electricity, all for the most extreme cost of any government action. It is senseless.

How do we survive, the solution to climate change, endless construction of solar and wind farms, 100's of square miles.

And there in lies the mistake.

Republicans seem to always think that the country is so strong that it can withstand any fucking thing they do to it.

In one sense they are right. America is strong but many of the things they want to do to it can change it in ways not many would like. Just as Rome “existed” long after it was no longer a Republic.

In another sense, there is a breaking point and no one knows where that is.

We really ought to stay away from that
Just was destructive things do you think Republicans want to do?

Open the borders and allow millions of illegal aliens flood the country and overwhelm our social services programs? Get us more heavily involved in foreign wars which are none of our business? Make us dependent again on foreign oil?

Isn’t that what’s happening now?

Well it wasn’t moron. When was that? 1945?

What was our economy like during the 25-35 years following that?

I think the word is GREAT

BEST IN THE WORLD

So regardless of what you said or didn’t say… it wasn’t a big deal
It wasn't a big deal because we fixed it...

Much like we need to fix it now. Currently, we have a much larger debt, and record number of Americans worse off, then prior to the current admin. So step 1, fix the problem, get people back to being better off....and then this dark chapter, much like the horrors of WW2, will be in our past.

It wasn't a big deal because we fixed it...

Much like we need to fix it now. Currently, we have a much larger debt, and record number of Americans worse off, then prior to the current admin. So step 1, fix the problem, get people back to being better off....and then this dark chapter, much like the horrors of WW2, will be in our past.
We did no such thing. That debt is still there. It doesn’t matter because inflation reduced the value of it

What we need to do is keep GDP growing and inflation at a moderate level… and keep Republicans away from the economy

We did no such thing. That debt is still there. It doesn’t matter because inflation reduced the value of it

What we need to do is keep GDP growing and inflation at a moderate level… and keep Republicans away from the economy
The debt dropped as a percentage of GDP after WW2. I didn't say anything about inflation....

hahah yeah...because we had Xidenflation under a Republican.....

The debt dropped as a percentage of GDP after WW2. I didn't say anything about inflation....

hahah yeah...because we had Xidenflation under a Republican.....
Ok. And this debt will as well as long added keep Republicans away from the levers of government

I don’t care what you said.. inflation over time is what makes the debt manageable

Ok. And this debt will as well as long added keep Republicans away from the levers of government

I don’t care what you said.. inflation over time is what makes the debt manageable
History has shown us it's the GOP that has fixed the problem

inflation over time always happens....but when demafasit are in power, we get record inflation, such as xidenflation, which kills growth...that is a bad thing.

when a record number of Americans are worse off, then before Xiden got elected, the debt, the GDP, etc nothing in managable.

You can't conduct a war on the working class and expect anything positive.

History has shown us it's the GOP that has fixed the problem

inflation over time always happens....but when demafasit are in power, we get record inflation, such as xidenflation, which kills growth...that is a bad thing.

when a record number of Americans are worse off, then before Xiden got elected, the debt, the GDP, etc nothing in managable.

You can't conduct a war on the working class and expect anything positive.
ReLly? Inflation is higher under Dems than Republicans?

That deserves a link

Got one?

And if you knew anything about the economy you’d know that inflation eats away at debt… just like it eats away at your mortgage payment

Does that (for instance) $1000 mortgage payment have the same value it did 29 years ago when you first got that mortgage?

Of course not. Dope

ReLly? Inflation is higher under Dems than Republicans?

That deserves a link

Got one?

And if you knew anything about the economy you’d know that inflation eats away at debt… just like it eats away at your mortgage payment

Does that (for instance) $1000 mortgage payment have the same value it did 29 years ago when you first got that mortgage?

Of course not. Dope
Inflation rate by year....starting in 1960: https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/inflation-rate-cpi

inflation doesn't eat away at debt, or my mortage payment....me paying it does...if you ever purchased a home or took a loan, you'd know there is something called interest

inflation makes dollars worth less.....no that 1000 payment doesn't...I can't buy nearly as much as I could with a 1000 dollars 29 years ago. I can't buy as much as I could with a 1000, 3 years ago.

Inflation rate by year....starting in 1960: https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/inflation-rate-cpi

inflation doesn't eat away at debt, or my mortage payment....me paying it does...if you ever purchased a home or took a loan, you'd know there is something called interest

inflation makes dollars worth less.....no that 1000 payment doesn't...I can't buy nearly as much as I could with a 1000 dollars 29 years ago. I can't buy as much as I could with a 1000, 3 years ago.
Inflation doesn’t eat away at your mortgage payment?

Really moron?

You mean that $1000 monthly payment you make now is just as hard to come by now as it was 29 years ago?

And you chart is prett vague

Try this

Scroll down to inflation

On average inflation is higher under Republicans

This fucking idiot things dollars are worth “almost the same” as they were thirty years ago

A dollar today is worth less than half of what it was worth 30 years ago.

This is why Republicans should never discuss the economy

My dog understands it better

Inflation doesn’t eat away at your mortgage payment?

Really moron?

You mean that $1000 monthly payment you make now is just as hard to come by now as it was 29 years ago?

And you chart is prett vague

Try this

Scroll down to inflation

On average inflation is higher under Republicans
No it’s easier to come by, but it’s not worth as much. You can’t buy as much house with it as you could 29 years ago.

It doesn’t change the money I borrrowed 29 years ago.

What was vague about it? It literally tells you the inflation rates by year.

Your link from Wikipedia doesn’t

Forum List

Back