Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

Probably afraid at this time since SSM is hanging by a thread.

Hang in there, if you want plural marriage, I’m sure your buddies at the LBGTQ will get if for ya.

I heard at the time of the SSM debate in 2014.....that if same sex marriage was allowed, we'd have polygamous marriage right after.

Nothing happened.

Why then would I concern myself with more empty predictions that have an 8 year record of perfect failure?

I heard at the time of the SSM debate in 2014.....that if same sex marriage was allowed, we'd have polygamous marriage right after.

Nothing happened.

Why then would I concern myself with more empty predictions that have an 8 year record of perfect failure?

You were also warned that members of the T in LGBTQ, would try to indoctrinate our children. Pole dancing and lap dancing with minors is kind of what we warned about.

And warned about men wanting in teen girl locker rooms. Yup, that’s happened too.

Hey, with you fetish lovers, time is on your side right?

The Canadian Foreign Ministry summoned the Russian ambassador because of the embassy's tweet that the family is a man + a woman + children
"Russian homophobic propaganda is not welcome here!" — the Federal Minister of Canada, an open lesbian Pascal Saint-Onge, indignantly declared.
In response, the Russian Embassy invited the Minister to think and answer how she herself was born.

FiuWtwTXkAEYui-

You were also warned that members of the T in LGBTQ, would try to indoctrinate our children. Pole dancing and lap dancing with minors is kind of what we warned about.

And warned about men wanting in teen girl locker rooms. Yup, that’s happened too.

Hey, with you fetish lovers, time is on your side right?

So you've just completely abandoned your claims about same sex marriage and inane predictions about polygamous marriage?

If you're going to treat your claims like meaningless garbage to be tossed on the midden heap, surely you'll understand why I treat them the same way.

What the fuck are you blathering about ? Gay coupls have Children Gay couples are parents. How stupid are you?
When one is a lesbian and the other is a gay male. Then, and only then can a gay couple produce a child. Fun fact, even the, the chances they have a gay child is really really slim.

Oh you meant the third person that is ALWAYS required for a same sex couple to have a child with at least some dna of the United couple. Got it, still the couple will have a slim chance of having a gay child.

But Joe? He’s not the sharpest tack in the box.

So you've just completely abandoned your claims about same sex marriage and inane predictions about polygamous marriage?

If you're going to treat your claims like meaningless garbage to be tossed on the midden heap, surely you'll understand why I treat them the same way.

Nah, it makes just as much, and actually more sense if the participants are mixed sex, then SSM.

Its been 8 years. If same sex marriage means polyamory marriage...

Where is it?
Poly marriage, pedophile relationships, bestiality and euthanasia are on the docket. This has to happen because of the arrow on your campaign slogans. Progs spent so much time on MAGA that they blurred what their own slogans are about. The arrow means continue to move.

Poly marriage, pedophile relationships, bestiality and euthanasia are on the docket. This has to happen because of the arrow on your campaign slogans. Progs spent so much time on MAGA that they blurred what their own slogans are about. The arrow means continue to move.
I remember hearing all that hysterics too, back in 2014.

Its been 8 years.

Where is it?

More deflection, which is expected. Of that 71% in the poll, how many would feel that if the option to marry someone of the same sex was taken from them, the result would have a negative impact on their life?

Let’s do the same polling on interracial, or just about any other right granted citizens.

Your argument that the denial of same sex marriage would somehow impact the right to marry those of another race just don’t hold water.

But that's the point. Most people marry the opposite sex of the same race, but most people don't like it when the bigots try to take that away from people.

Support for interracial marriage was only at 20% when Loving v. Virginia was decided in 1969. In fact, it didn't hit over 50% until 1996!

1669936037440.png

Support for Gay marriage was already close to 60% when Obergefell was decided.

1669936118847.png

The Republicans know this is a loser issue for them. They know this because their corporate masters (The people who really run the GOP) have told them it's a loser and to knock it the fuck off.

The issue is the law goes beyond that, and only protects Clergy, Churches, and Religious organizations, not normal people exercising their 1st amendment rights.

If it just made State governments recognize SSM's issued by other States, I would be fine with it, that's what I thought Obergfell should do.

"Normal" people are free to believe what they want. They just can't break the law to do it.

You want to be a homophobic bigot, do it on your own time.

But that's the point. Most people marry the opposite sex of the same race, but most people don't like it when the bigots try to take that away from people.

Support for interracial marriage was only at 20% when Loving v. Virginia was decided in 1969. In fact, it didn't hit over 50% until 1996!

View attachment 733364

Support for Gay marriage was already close to 60% when Obergefell was decided.

View attachment 733365

The Republicans know this is a loser issue for them. They know this because their corporate masters (The people who really run the GOP) have told them it's a loser and to knock it the fuck off.

Just need a few more cross dressers flaunting their stuff to lil kids and we will proceed from there.

And yet, if we did the man on the street interviews, nearly nobody would feel they would lose anything if not allowed to marry a same sex partner.

You can’t seriously think that’s incorrect?

Just need a few more cross dressers flaunting their stuff to lil kids and we will proceed from there.

You tried that in the midterms. It didn't work out so good for you. The way you were carrying on, you'd think there was an army of drag queens attacking.

And yet, if we did the man on the street interviews, nearly nobody would feel they would lose anything if not allowed to marry a same sex partner.

Or a different race partner. Or a partner that was a lot younger or older. But they would be dead set against someone telling them they couldn't.

You can’t seriously think that’s incorrect?

I think Americans are a lot more decent than you do. They will do the right thing, EVEN IF THEY DON'T BENEFIT.

Guaranteeing homosexual liberation is a curse on America in addition to the other curses.

Democrat Duplicity? Both parties are basically con artists, seeking more power and more money for themselves. There is no real difference between them.

When one is a lesbian and the other is a gay male. Then, and only then can a gay couple produce a child. Fun fact, even the, the chances they have a gay child is really really slim.

Oh you meant the third person that is ALWAYS required for a same sex couple to have a child with at least some dna of the United couple. Got it, still the couple will have a slim chance of having a gay child.

But Joe? He’s not the sharpest tack in the box.
Holy shit what???Is that really all that you can say after I excoriated you on your shameful and cruel bigotry ? That is just too fucking stupid!! We are seriously done here

The Canadian Foreign Ministry summoned the Russian ambassador because of the embassy's tweet that the family is a man + a woman + children
"Russian homophobic propaganda is not welcome here!" — the Federal Minister of Canada, an open lesbian Pascal Saint-Onge, indignantly declared.
In response, the Russian Embassy invited the Minister to think and answer how she herself was born.

FiuWtwTXkAEYui-
Gay people have children and are parents.

You tried that in the midterms. It didn't work out so good for you. The way you were carrying on, you'd think there was an army of drag queens attacking.

Or a different race partner. Or a partner that was a lot younger or older. But they would be dead set against someone telling them they couldn't.

I think Americans are a lot more decent than you do. They will do the right thing, EVEN IF THEY DON'T BENEFIT.

Nope, decency is quite different then you think. Decent people don’t enable b

Forum List

Back