Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

Thomas said that the court needs to re-visit the decisions that allowed for same sex marriage. Now there will be a law that ensures it remains legal (unlike Abortion). It's a preventative measure against the nation turning into Conservistan.

Why do you think the leftists tacked on interracial marriage.

"Normal" people are free to believe what they want. They just can't break the law to do it.

You want to be a homophobic bigot, do it on your own time.

Just because you want to sell something doesn't mean you give up your right to free exercise.

Why do you think the leftists tacked on interracial marriage.

Because the argument that excluding same sex couples from the institution of marriage is discriminatory is a baseless argument.

Remember, the additional rights afforded under obergfell is to “same sex couples” not just gay couples. Marriage law has never excluded any sexuality from the right to Marry, as long as they marry someone of the opposite sex.

The opponents of my view will say I am excluding gays from the right to marry someone of the same sex, which is true, but it also excludes straights from it as well.

When did I say you did?

You did quote me addressing the claim that defending gay marriage was 'evil'......and then tried to change the topic.

Demonstrating my point elegantly. Whenever pressed to demonstrate why we gay marriage is wrong, your ilk change the topic. Which is why y'all lost the gay marriage debate.

So you want gay marriage separated from straight same sex marriage?

Will you people make up your damn minds already?

What bigotry? What group am a discriminating against by saying a marriage should be 1 man and one woman?
Now I can add stupid to the long list of things that you are. You can't be fucking serious.!

You have an irrational annimosity towards gay people because they do not do something according to a way that you approve of( having children) As a result you advocate ounishing then and depriving them of certain rights.

In addition, no thinking person will believe that your position is just about how they have kids. There is more more to this that you are too much of a coward to admit.

The proof of that is that you have no problems with opposite sex couple who cannot have kids in a way that you approve of

Last edited:
Now I can add stupid to the long list of things that you are. You can't be fucking serious.!

You have an irrational annimosity towards gay people because they do not do something according to a way that you approve of( having children) As a result you advocate ounishing then and depriving them of certain rights.

In addition, no thinking person will believe that your position is just about how they have kids. There is more more to this that you are too much of a coward to admit.

The proof of that is that you have no problems with opposite sex couple who cannot have kids in a way that you approve of

Yet you think it’s appropriate to discriminate against the disabled.

And I’m the bigot?

Yet you think it’s appropriate to discriminate against the disabled.

And I’m the bigot?
How the fuck am I discriminating against the disabled.? What disabled? I chided you for being ok with marriage for hetero couples who can't have children WHEN YOU DISAPPROVE OF SAME SEX MARRIAGE. If you think that you can twist that to mean that I want to deny those hetero couple marriage, you are even sicker than I thought

Ya know, I can't figure out if you are insane, a manipulative socio path ot just plain stupid!

How the fuck am I discriminating against the disabled.? What disabled? I chided you for being ok with marriage for hetero couples who can't have children WHEN YOU DISAPPROVE OF SAME SEX MARRIAGE. If you think that you can twist that to mean that I want to deny those hetero couple marriage, you are even sicker than I thought

Ya know, I can't figure out if you are insane, a manipulative socio path ot just plain stupid!

This has been discussed before.

Marriage has always been between a man and a woman because it takes a part of both to create a child.

You asserted that some couples can’t have children.

Yes, there are some opposite sex couples that cannot have children. Many because of a reproductive disability. Yet they retain the qualification of one being male and the other female.

As a demographic group, it is still responsible for every child ever born, no matter what the sexuality of the two participants.

This is quite a huge difference from Same Sex couples who, regardless of the sexuality of the partners, have never created a single child.

So the hateful republicans won't try to strip away that right either

Wrong as usual. It’s so Nancy and Chucky can claim anyone who’s against same sex marriage is a racist. Watch this sundays “news” shows to prove I’m right.

This has been discussed before.

Marriage has always been between a man and a woman because it takes a part of both to create a child.

You asserted that some couples can’t have children.

Yes, there are some opposite sex couples that cannot have children. Many because of a reproductive disability. Yet they retain the qualification of one being male and the other female.

As a demographic group, it is still responsible for every child ever born, no matter what the sexuality of the two participants.

This is quite a huge difference from Same Sex couples who, regardless of the sexuality of the partners, have never created a single child.
Putting asside for a minute that gay people have children, know this: Producing children is not a requirement for marriage. In there years before Obergefell was decided, there were dozens of of cases heard in the lower courts on the issue.

NOT ONCE as far as I know, did a lawyer for any state seeking to preserve bans on gay/same sex marriage try to argue that gays could not have children as a reason for excluding them from marriage. They did not go there because they knew that is was STUPID and a losing argument . But here you are, endlessly and pathetically bleating the same tired shit day after day. I almost feel sorry for you. You really should stop making such a damned fool of yourself.

You might be doing better to say what you really think about gays and why you want tp punish them and their children. Children have been used as pawns in the failed crusaded against marriage equality but in different ways. It's usually about gays being perverts or just bad parrents. But regardless you bigots are all alike in that you put your ideology of hate and exclusion ahead of any consideration for the well being of children. Disgusting and shameful. It's amazing how this all just rolls of of your back, but I supose that is easy when you have no heart, no soul and no fucking brain.

Forum List

Back