Teaching a balanced view of the Holocaust in Texas

Yep. They are open about it. But these are inbred Klan morons. The left meanwhile don’t openly do it. They hide behind verbiage dissing Israel or saying I love Jews but hate Zionists. There are fewer than 8k Klan in the US. There are millions of Jew hating leftists.
The alt-right, neo-Confederates, neo-fascists, white nationalists, neo-Nazi's, various right wing militia's. And yes, the Klan. They all hate you for being Jewish. The ones that you side with. Odd.

EDIT: Forget to mention your average run of the mill WASP republican. They hate you as well.

Why would anyone want to purposely believe something that is false? That's illogical.
Exactly. So, what are you afraid of?

You're just mad because you are a control freak tyrant.
I mean you have every right to do that, but you dont have the right to parade it as the truth.
If it is something I believe is the truth....YES I DO!!!! THAT IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND THOUGHT, you asshole tyrant. (for the record, I believe the holocaust happened, so shut the fuck up about me being a denier)
I told you, dipshit. The person that proves the truth decides the truth.
WRONG, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Who gets to decide who is guilty or innocent in a criminal trial?

The judge? The prosecutor? The defense?

WHO GETS TO DECIDE???

I told you that you don't know who gets to decide, and I just proved it.
There were people there carrying Nazi flags. But I'm sure they were just carrying that flag around so they could use it to have a picnic later.
Wait, you have pictures of them carrying Nazi flags. So, you show those pictures to those you are attempting to persuade and then.......

(you still do not know, do you?_)
:auiqs.jpg:
Why would I fear it? It will never be proven as the truth.
Why indeed? Yet, you sure as hell DO FEAR IT.
I actually have taken philosophy classes and constitutional law classes. So I'm pretty sure I'm more versed in both those subjects than yourself. Even if I hadn't, you've proven in these comments what you are.
I actually have sheep skins that prove otherwise, but let's not let anyone's alleged education take the place of actual debate.

And, what have I proven myself to be, other than a person who is open to the free exchange of ideas and freedom of expression?

The alt-right, neo-Confederates, neo-fascists, white nationalists, neo-Nazi's, various right wing militia's. And yes, the Klan. They all hate you for being Jewish. The ones that you side with. Odd.

EDIT: Forget to mention your average run of the mill WASP republican. They hate you as well.
Wrong. There are about 8k of these persons. That is all. Look at my moron wall of shame. The quotes you see there are those that share the same political views as you and these are their direct quotes.

I can smell your fear.

You want to dictate what you deem as truth and silence any alternative perspectives because you are a scared little shit. Freedom of thought scares the shit out of you.

Living free is not for chicken shits.
Today's left is just like the most fervent bible thumpers of yesteryear.

They are poorly educated, their entire world view is fixed, finite and arbitrary, they can only exist in rhe most simplistic binary and any act of questioning must be supressed.

Today's left is just like the most fervent bible thumpers of yesteryear.

They are poorly educated, their entire world view is fixed, finite and arbitrary, they can only exist in rhe most simplistic binary and any act of questioning must be supressed.
And like those unquestioning simpletons, this john doe 101 guy still does not understand that the hearer or reader of information gets to decide the truth, not the people presenting it as true.

It is a fundamental concept of liberty and natural law that each individual has the right to process information and decide individually what is true.

This john doe 101 tyrant wants THE GOVERNMENT to be the sole arbiter of truth, and just like all tyrannical regimes, he wants anyone reaching a conclusion on the information process that is different than the government-mandated truth to be sent to re-education camps so that the unlawful decision on truth can be forcibly removed and replaced.

Communist China is where a guy like john doe 101 belongs. He does not have the capacity to live free.

After seeing trump and his ilk in action on January 6, and his republican followers still cheering for him...I have no doubt that republicans are the ones veering towards fascism if any one is.

Last edited:
Yet a Jewish person in this thread just claimed most of the anti-semitism comes from the left, I guess from the 2 specific people he names. Meanwhile thousands of his right wing buddies hate him for being a Jew. Talk about living in an alternate reality.......
Yet you cannot possibly have that information beyond your own imagination. Let's put it this way, if there are two named prominent elected radical left wingers who hate Jews, guess who elected them? Certainly not right wingers.

You need proof that people chanting "Jews will not replace us" hate Jews? Ok I'll bite. So I dont waste my time. What would be adequate proof?
Of course there's a handful of people who say that, and there's some way out on the left as well. What you can't do is apply the statements of a handful to an entire party made up of millions of people.

Exactly. So, what are you afraid of?
Why do you keep using the word afraid? I would say concerned. So why am I concerned? January 6th is the end result of people believing something that is a lie. I personally dont want to ever see our Capitol mobbed by conspiracy believing traitors again. That's just me though.

If it is something I believe is the truth
Just because you believe something to be the truth doesnt make it the truth. That's what seems to be your problem. You think you have critical thinking skills, but you dont.

WHO GETS TO DECIDE???
Maybe you are asking the wrong question. Maybe you should be asking HOW the truth is decided. Then you can better answer WHO decides it.

And, what have I proven myself to be, other than a person who is open to the free exchange of ideas and freedom of expression?
A mentally ill person.

After seeing trump and his ilk in action on January 6, and his republican followers still cheering for him...I have no doubt that republicans are the ones veering towards fascism if any one is.
Pretending that's for real is so cute. Here's a clue. The democrats are in charge right now, so watch government. Is it headed towards or away from fascism? Be honest.

You need proof that people chanting "Jews will not replace us" hate Jews? Ok I'll bite. So I dont waste my time. What would be adequate proof?
You're the one trolling, you claimed that everyone in that picture hate Jews, so prove that each person in that picture hates Jews. You claimed ALL, now prove ALL.

Seems like you have a problem determining what is real.
I know that anti-semitism is everywhere, that's for real. When prominent left wing democrats (but I repeat myself) are openly anti-semitic and elected by democrats, I know it's there.

Wrong. There are about 8k of these persons. That is all. Look at my moron wall of shame. The quotes you see there are those that share the same political views as you and these are their direct quotes.
Now you're being delusional. There are probably 8,000 anti-semitic people just living in your own town or nearby city. And the vast majority are right wing. Wow are you really that unaware? LOL only 8,000 in the world.

Forum List

Back