Teaching a balanced view of the Holocaust in Texas

And like those unquestioning simpletons, this john doe 101 guy still does not understand that the hearer or reader of information gets to decide the truth, not the people presenting it as true.

It is a fundamental concept of liberty and natural law that each individual has the right to process information and decide individually what is true.

This john doe 101 tyrant wants THE GOVERNMENT to be the sole arbiter of truth, and just like all tyrannical regimes, he wants anyone reaching a conclusion on the information process that is different than the government-mandated truth to be sent to re-education camps so that the unlawful decision on truth can be forcibly removed and replaced.

Communist China is where a guy like john doe 101 belongs. He does not have the capacity to live free.

He is
And like those unquestioning simpletons, this john doe 101 guy still does not understand that the hearer or reader of information gets to decide the truth, not the people presenting it as true.

It is a fundamental concept of liberty and natural law that each individual has the right to process information and decide individually what is true.

This john doe 101 tyrant wants THE GOVERNMENT to be the sole arbiter of truth, and just like all tyrannical regimes, he wants anyone reaching a conclusion on the information process that is different than the government-mandated truth to be sent to re-education camps so that the unlawful decision on truth can be forcibly removed and replaced.

Communist China is where a guy like john doe 101 belongs. He does not have the capacity to live free.
He is a profoundly ignorant child, no doubt the recent product of a school system that not only failed to teach him to think, but actually taught him to NOT think.

I know that anti-semitism is everywhere, that's for real. When prominent left wing democrats (but I repeat myself) are openly anti-semitic and elected by democrats, I know it's there.
You dont know the difference between people not agreeing with Israeli political policies and people that hate Jews just because they are Jewish, do you?

Now you're being delusional. There are probably 8,000 anti-semitic people just living in your own town or nearby city. And the vast majority are right wing. Wow are you really that unaware? LOL only 8,000 in the world.
8k white supremacists. I am sure there are other antisemites. But they are mostly on the left. As I said, look at my wall of shame. They are persons who share the same political views as you. These are their direct quotes. How do you explain that?

You're the one trolling, you claimed that everyone in that picture hate Jews, so prove that each person in that picture hates Jews. You claimed ALL, now prove ALL.
You and I and everyone else knows that is impossible to prove. Still doesnt diminish my point. But it does show you are good at making ad ignorantiam logical fallacies.

You dont know the difference between people not agreeing with Israeli political policies and people that hate Jews just because they are Jewish, do you?
Ahhhh....there is the leftist lie.

1634320419655.png

1634320458772.png

8k white supremacists. I am sure there are other antisemites. But they are mostly on the left. As I said, look at my wall of shame. They are persons who share the same political views as you. These are their direct quotes. How do you explain that?
8 people on your wall made anti-semitic comments and they are left wing, therefore most anti-semitic people are left wing? Ok if you say so. How illogical is that?

8 people on your wall made anti-semitic comments and they are left wing, therefore most anti-semitic people are left wing? Ok if you say so. How illogical is that?
I am telling you from my life experiences all have been left wing. In terms of this board it is a very good sample, absolutely. And their quotes are pretty poignant. Yes?

You and I and everyone else knows that is impossible to prove. Still doesnt diminish my point. But it does show you are good at making ad ignorantiam logical fallacies.
It shows you lied and made up shit to dishonestly troll. It's all good, I just call it as I see it. Troll.

Does the definition of anti-semitic include a person that disagrees with a countries, in this case Israel's, policies? LOL. None that I've ever read.
Absolutely. Not disagrees but vilifies. Israel is a Democracy so its policies are voted by its people, namely Jews. The safest place for a Muslim woman and or Muslim gay man in the Middle East is ....Israel. So when you leftists vilify it, well it shows your true nature of Jewish hatred. One little tiny country. Islam has 50+ but you choose to vilify Israel.

It shows you lied and made up shit to dishonestly troll. It's all good, I just call it as I see it. Troll.
Actually it doesnt prove I lied. A person with common sense would naturally assume people chanting "Jews will not replace us" are anti-semitic, but I guess you lack common sense.

Absolutely. Not disagrees but vilifies. Israel is a Democracy so its policies are voted by its people, namely Jews. The safest place for a Muslim woman and or Muslim gay man in the Middle East is ....Israel. So when you leftists vilify it, well it shows your true nature of Jewish hatred. One little tiny country. Islam has 50+ but you choose to vilify Israel.
So if I disagree with any Israeli political policy, that means I hate all Jews? So what do you call a Jewish citizen that is against Israel political policy? A self-hating Jew?

Actually it doesnt prove I lied. A person with common sense would naturally assume people chanting "Jews will not replace us" are anti-semitic, but I guess you lack common sense.
Those were evil people. I agree with you.

Are these?

1634321323720.png

I am telling you from my life experience, that is what I have seen and experienced. Are you truly going to dismiss my 41 yrs of being on this planet? That is crazy talk.
That's your experience. Doesnt make it the absolute truth. Like if I live in the country, and all i see are pickup trucks, does that mean everyone ownsa pickup truck?

So if I disagree with any Israeli political policy, that means I hate all Jews? So what do you call a Jewish citizen that is against Israel political policy? A self-hating Jew?
Not any. But when you openly attack it for no apparent reason it certainly does. You may disagree but calling it a terror or apartheid state or saying Israel hypnotized the world is antisemitic.

In terms of self hating Jews. They exist. Of course.

That's your experience. Doesnt make it the absolute truth. Like if I live in the country, and all i see are pickup trucks, does that mean everyone ownsa pickup truck?
Of course not. I am only sharing my life experience and it doesn't mean it is false either.

The only Jew haters I see in Congress are Democrats. FACT.

Forum List

Back