Teacher ejects police officer from classroom

It sounds like the professor was being overly-dramatic as well as idiotic.

I guess we're going to skip the first question which is: Why is there a cop standing around in a classroom?
My guess? There are black kids in that classroom.

Thats funny, Capt Freedom over here thinks being black is a crime.

No, he was implying that all blacks are criminals.

:lame2:Same thing

Nope. Very important difference.

One is claiming a genetic quality. One is not.

I wonder how the teacher would feel about Mall Cop and his pepper spray.. many women carry pepper spray

images

Yeah, but heres the thing, no one has asked why. Its easier to just go "OMG WHAT A IDIOT" than to ask what happened.

Obviously, teachers no longer are allowed to make judgement in their classrooms and cops are above reproach

Perhaps he didn't have time to go home and change after work? Not sure. Besides, it should not matter if he was wearing his uniform to class. Hell, I used to attend class in my work uniform all the time. I didn't have time to go home, change, and, than make my shift at the bar on time. Trust me, my work uniform wasn't exactly a Bob Mackie either. lol

Yeah, but heres the thing, no one has asked why. Its easier to just go "OMG WHAT A IDIOT" than to ask what happened.

Obviously, teachers no longer are allowed to make judgement in their classrooms and cops are above reproach

Stop being dramatic. Perhaps he got help up at work and didn't have time to change. It doesn't sound like he had a habit of wearing his uniform to class or we would have heard about this story earlier.

Nobody is saying cops are above reproach or that teachers are powerless to make judgement concerning their classroom. I think you are being disagreeable just for the sake of being disagreeable.

Stop being dramatic.

Did you just say that on a 7 page thread about 1 classroom, 1 teacher and 1 cop?

Perhaps he got help up at work and didn't have time to change. It doesn't sound like he had a habit of wearing his uniform to class or we would have heard about this story earlier.

Perhaps this is the reason she didnt feel comfortable with him coming in dressed like that. Or perhaps he is the only party that should get the benefit of the doubt because he pass the officer test.

Nobody is saying cops are above reproach or that teachers are powerless to make judgement concerning their classroom. I think you are being disagreeable just for the sake of being disagreeable.

OK, so MAYBE there was a reason. Use your perhaps generator on the teacher this time

Stop being dramatic.

Did you just say that on a 7 page thread about 1 classroom, 1 teacher and 1 cop?

Perhaps he got help up at work and didn't have time to change. It doesn't sound like he had a habit of wearing his uniform to class or we would have heard about this story earlier.

Perhaps this is the reason she didnt feel comfortable with him coming in dressed like that. Or perhaps he is the only party that should get the benefit of the doubt because he pass the officer test.

OK, so MAYBE there was a reason. Use your perhaps generator on the teacher this time

Yes, I did. In response to your claim that teachers are not allowed to make judgement in the classroom and that cops are above reproach. Which is silly. I believe the teacher acted foolishly and the university did as well by evidence of their apology. If you and others want to turn this molehill into some mountain than have at it.

Back to my point. She IS ALLOWED to make that judgement in her class. And the police department should respect her wishes. So...they should make it a policy. As long as she works there....cops will not respond to that campus with guns.

Someone doesnt like me, so I'll use my badge to do stuff to them under the power of law!

Hey, what! Cops are good tho! I just want them to be victims of crimes a little bit....you see, my feelings....

Someone doesnt like me, so I'll use my badge to do stuff to them under the power of law!

Hey, what! Cops are good tho! I just want them to be victims of crimes a little bit....you see, my feelings....

Huh??? You aren't making sense.

You're saying that by respecting her wishes...and only responding with unarmed officers....that's harming them? I don't get it. Cops will still respond to 911 calls. They'll just show up without guns.

HOW is that retaliation or harming them?????

One time my buddy who is a firefighter was told to take off his boots before going into this one home.

Then one day that house caught on fire. He laughed and laughed when they were all "Help me, my POOR pets were on fire".

Hahaha *sigh* Good times

One time my buddy who is a firefighter was told to take off his boots before going into this one home.

Then one day that house caught on fire. He laughed and laughed when they were all "Help me, my POOR pets were on fire".

Hahaha *sigh* Good times

They can spray water without boots.

So again.....how is it harming them if the cops simply respect her wishes and only respond to the campus unarmed??

Awwww.....c'mon ClosedCaption. Defend your words.

I said cops should respect her wishes...and as long as she works there...only show up to 911 calls on the campus unarmed. Still show up and do their jobs. Just....unarmed.

You said that's retaliation and vengeful and me seeking to harm her. Using the badge as vengence.

But it's not. They're still showing up to 911 calls on campus.

So.....HOW is that harming her or being retaliatory?

Hahaha *sigh* Good times

They can spray water without boots.

So again.....how is it harming them if the cops simply respect her wishes and only respond to the campus unarmed??

His feeling were hurt so they had bar b qued pets. That's what they get eh Bucs.

The Federal government does it all the time. We don't hear you crying about that.

The Federal government does it all the time. We don't hear you crying about that.

I'm finding out that Police dont have to do their jobs under certain circumstances...one being hurt feelings

I'm finding out that Police dont have to do their jobs under certain circumstances...one being hurt feelings

Do you feel the same way about the Feds? General Patreaus was prosecuted over hurt feelings.

Forum List

Back