Teacher ejects police officer from classroom

For the morons criticizing the cop.....

Many departments allow officers to attend classes during their shift. Instead of a lunch break they'll go to a college class. Earning their bachelor's or masters. Many departments pay for this as an incentive and boost salary off it..some require it for promotion.

So a cop can go to a murder scene.....then to a physics or history class....then to a bank robbery. Fun day.
Thank you for that insight.

I guess we're going to skip the first question which is: Why is there a cop standing around in a classroom?

He was taking the class.

The officer is a student at the college, and was wearing his full police uniform.

Thanks for playing.

----------------------------

Why was he in full uniform if he wasnt on duty?

Maybe he didn't have time to change, before class? What difference does it make?

Maybe he was thinking this before class

no-ones-talking-about-me-time-to-attention-whore1.png

I guess we're going to skip the first question which is: Why is there a cop standing around in a classroom?

He was taking the class.

The officer is a student at the college, and was wearing his full police uniform.

Thanks for playing.

Maybe he got off shift late and didn't have time to change and what does it matter anyway?

He was taking the class.

Thanks for playing.

Maybe he didn't have time to change, before class? What difference does it make?

Oh my. What a weak brain. You are just jealous that this PO is a hero in his community and you are.....not.

He was taking the class.

Thanks for playing.

What do think he should have done?

He was taking the class.

Thanks for playing.

Maybe he got off shift late and didn't have time to change and what does it matter anyway?

Context

He was taking the class.

Thanks for playing.

Oh my. What a weak brain. You are just jealous that this PO is a hero in his community and you are.....not.

He has a job, cut the hero shit

I think the PD should oblige her and publicly announce that if cops respond to that campus for ANY calls....they'll first stop at headquarters and secure their guns in a locker....and show up to campus unarmed.

Yep. That's what I would do if I was chief. Wouldn't want to offend that teacher. And tell the college once she no longer works there....then unarmed responses will stop.

He was taking the class.

Thanks for playing.

That's right. Cops. Firemen. Soldiers. Teachers. ER doctors. None are heros. Just people with jobs.

You're a disgusting human.

He was taking the class.

Thanks for playing.

Um, yeah, that's really unlikely.

I think the PD should oblige her and publicly announce that if cops respond to that campus for ANY calls....they'll first stop at headquarters and secure their guns in a locker....and show up to campus unarmed.

Yep. That's what I would do if I was chief. Wouldn't want to offend that teacher. And tell the college once she no longer works there....then unarmed responses will stop.

Its always about hurting someone when they do something you dont like isnt it?

That's right. Cops. Firemen. Soldiers. Teachers. ER doctors. None are heros. Just people with jobs.

You're a disgusting human.

MjAxMi1mMjNjZjE0NDVkNzhjZTI3.png

He was taking the class.

Thanks for playing.

The teacher would prefer he leave his weapon in his car....so it could be stolen and used to kill innocents at a later date.

He was taking the class.

Thanks for playing.

And how many people your work with were killed while doing their job?

Last edited:
Teachers shouldnt control their classroom!

He's a hero and the teacher hates heros! Womp Womp!

And how many people you work with were killed while doing their job?

He's not dead, he was taking a class while alive

Its always about hurting someone when they do something you dont like isnt it?
It's getting weaker and weaker as we speak...

Forum List

Back