Teacher ejects police officer from classroom

Someone doesnt like me, so I'll use my badge to do stuff to them under the power of law!

Hey, what! Cops are good tho! I just want them to be victims of crimes a little bit....you see, my feelings....

The Federal government does it all the time. We don't hear you crying about that.

I'm finding out that Police dont have to do their jobs under certain circumstances...one being hurt feelings

Do you feel the same way about the Feds? General Patreaus was prosecuted over hurt feelings.

I think you're confused he shared secret docs with his side bitch

STILL WAITING
Awwww.....c'mon ClosedCaption. Defend your words.

I said cops should respect her wishes...and as long as she works there...only show up to 911 calls on the campus unarmed. Still show up and do their jobs. Just....unarmed.

You said that's retaliation and vengeful and me seeking to harm her. Using the badge as vengence.

But it's not. They're still showing up to 911 calls on campus.

So.....HOW is that harming her or being retaliatory?

Declining to do your job for person reason is vengeful. Your only play for the last 4 pages is to say "Nuh UH" then ask me to explain what vengeful means.

Declining to do your job for person reason is vengeful. Your only play for the last 4 pages is to say "Nuh UH" then ask me to explain what vengeful means.

Nope. They are still going to do their jobs. They are still going to respond to 911 calls on campus. The ONLY change is they aren't bringing guns with them.

HOW is that vengeful??? They're simply respecting her wishes.

How is that harming her?

I think the PD should oblige her and publicly announce that if cops respond to that campus for ANY calls....they'll first stop at headquarters and secure their guns in a locker....and show up to campus unarmed.

Yep. That's what I would do if I was chief. Wouldn't want to offend that teacher. And tell the college once she no longer works there....then unarmed responses will stop.
So...that's how you functioned? Well....no wonder then.

I guess we're going to skip the first question which is: Why is there a cop standing around in a classroom?
Thus my "and..?" I was waiting for details.....apparently not available.

Um....details were available....in the link OP provided. Damn....you libs aren't the sharpest tools.
Now that I have read it and the other pages of comments, I see no problem with a police officer in uniform having his service revolver.

And......now what do you want to whine about?

I think the PD should oblige her and publicly announce that if cops respond to that campus for ANY calls....they'll first stop at headquarters and secure their guns in a locker....and show up to campus unarmed.

Yep. That's what I would do if I was chief. Wouldn't want to offend that teacher. And tell the college once she no longer works there....then unarmed responses will stop.
So...that's how you functioned? Well....no wonder then.

We often respected the wishes of citizens.

If she wants cops to not have guns on campus....fine....respect that. Make it policy to only show up unarmed. That's what she wants....and they work for the taxpayer so do as she asks.

Why is that so wrong?

The libs can't or won't answer this.

I said the PD should make it policy to respect her wishes....and all officers responding to that campus for calls will do so unarmed. She doesn't want them carrying guns there. Okay. They wont. Police respecting the wishes of a citizen. Should be okay right?

Why is that harming her or creating retaliation?

ClosedCaption. ...bodeca.....why would it be harmful or retaliatory for the cops to simply make one tiny change...and only respond to that campus unarmed to show respect for the professors wishes????

Why would she or anyone be in harms way, simply from the absence of a gun but no other changes in response?

Unless....you are going to say the presence of the gun....nah...no you surely aren't gonna argue that.

Ok so libs aren't gonna answer.

- Teacher should have the right to demand the absence of police guns
- Giving her that by saying cops will respond unarmed is retaliation because...well....the presence of police guns increases safety
- So if the cops bring guns or dont....they're wrong.

^Liberal logic.

Nor
Someone doesnt like me, so I'll use my badge to do stuff to them under the power of law!

Hey, what! Cops are good tho! I just want them to be victims of crimes a little bit....you see, my feelings....

The Federal government does it all the time. We don't hear you crying about that.

I'm finding out that Police dont have to do their jobs under certain circumstances...one being hurt feelings

Do you feel the same way about the Feds? General Patreaus was prosecuted over hurt feelings.

Not secret, confidential. Its Hillary Clinton that exposed top secret docs. Why hasn't she been indicted, yet?

General Patreaus was charged, because he made the The Kenyan look like an asshole.

Last edited:
Nor

Not secret, confidential. Its Hillary Clinton that exposed top secret docs. Why hasn't she been indicted, yet?

General Patreaus was charged, because he made the The Kenyan look like an asshole.

Hey man don't reason with a liberal.

Patreaus and Hilary did the same thing and he deserved indictment but she didnt.

The teacher wanted the cops gun off campus, but complying and the PD not bringing guns to campus would be retaliation.

Liberals are suffering mental illness man.

Nor

Hey man don't reason with a liberal.

Patreaus and Hilary did the same thing and he deserved indictment but she didnt.

The teacher wanted the cops gun off campus, but complying and the PD not bringing guns to campus would be retaliation.

Liberals are suffering mental illness man.

Actually, what Hillary did is ten times worse.

Libs....especially ClosedCaption....are still avoiding this thread like a bloody rag in an Ebola tent.

He accidentally made the point that GUNS ON CAMPUS actually mean more safety.

Why was he in full uniform if he wasnt on duty?

Maybe he didn't have time to change, before class? What difference does it make?

Maybe he was thinking this before class

no-ones-talking-about-me-time-to-attention-whore1.png
Oh my. What a weak brain. You are just jealous that this PO is a hero in his community and you are.....not.

He has a job, cut the hero shit
And how many people your work with were killed while doing their job?

Cops actually do not have an especially dangerous job. (They're not in the top ten.) I am more likely to die on the job than a cop.

New Topics

Forum List

Back