Idaho loses its 'Teacher of the Year' after right-wing parents chase her out of state

The same 80 % who drive Fords instead of mote expensive cars

Its the teachers themselves who are saying thd public are inferior
That is an awful lot of misspelling and bad grammar in a post written by someone griping about teachers. Coincidence?

If it walks like a duck…

And you do

If you want to talk about ducks, go start a thread about ducks. If you want to ask liberals questions, go find some liberals and ask them. If you just want to troll, go duck yourself.

I’m a lousy typist on an iphone

If thats the sim of your argument I win
That doesn't forgive grammar and punctuation errors. It does make you look the fool when posting about how you dislike teachers. I think I understand why.

But if you have nothing to hide what do you care if you are being observed?
Do you have the memory of a goldfish? Do you need me to state yet AGAIN for the record that I don't care who comes into my class to observe at any time? Is English your first language?

For someone with no school aged children you sure seem obsessed with this topic. It's up to you, but it's starting to seem a bit odd.
I know that libs care only about what directly affects them and cannot understand true citizenship

So I’m not surprised that you dont get it

That doesn't forgive grammar and punctuation errors. It does make you look the fool when posting about how you dislike teachers. I think I understand why.
If thats the best you can do go play in the kiddie pool

When libs are stumped they turn personal

Do you have the memory of a goldfish? Do you need me to state yet AGAIN for the record that I don't care who comes into my class to observe at any time? Is English your first language?
I dont want you to know when you have to behave and when you dont

Forum List

Back