Idaho loses its 'Teacher of the Year' after right-wing parents chase her out of state

That the public does not have to have a child in school to care about education

Care away. Your obsession with the topic seems strange given that you don't have any children in school, but knock yourself out.

Care away. Your obsession with the topic seems strange given that you don't have any children in school, but knock yourself out.
I see your argument has been reduced to hurling personal insults

How lib of you

In your class I can see myself getting an F in history because I’m not ashamed of our effort in winning WWII

What do you mean by "our effort"? That we came out on the winning side of WWII is a fact of history. No one would get an F for recalling a fact accurately.

What do you mean by "our effort"? That we came out on the winning side of WWII is a fact of history. No one would get an F for recalling a fact accurately.
You express almost maniacal disapproval of how we won WWII or at least thePacific War

Not gonna get back into this with you, since you seem incapable of critical thought or learning. Just ponder why no public schools have done this after months and months--maybe a year--of banging on about it.
Because they do not want what they are teaching being on video.

Any other answer is wrong.

Because they do not want what they are teaching being on video.

Any other answer is wrong.

When was the last time you visited a local public school and sat in to observe a class, talked to some teachers there, looked over curricula and lesson plans?

Forum List

Back