Surprise! Walmart health plan is cheaper, offers more coverage than Obamacare

Get an adult to help you read it.

I could ask you to cut and paste the exact paragraph that states what you claim. But we both know you won't, because you can't. So you'll ignore the request, as always, and reply with some sort of half-assed insult, as always.

So.......go ahead.......

You would still an adult to explain it. And remedial reading is not a subject I've ever taught.

It's almost as if I predicted your response perfectly.....

Oh wait I did.

You bore me Rabbi. I use to think your racist views and psychotic rambling were mildly entertaining. Now it's just sad.

Please spare us your anal retentive word parsing.

Words are an important part of communication and thought. Spare us your unqualified and mindless beliefs.

In the hands of liberals, words are a means of deception and fraud. They communicate nothing of value.

Yeah, nice schtick you got there. Make up bullshit terms like "Obamacare" to use instead of using the correct term, then accuse others of the very bullshit you demonstrate.

Thankfully, others have clarified what your bullshit refers to, the individual insurance market. When the correct term is used, it is perfectly obvious that group plans are generally less expensive and provide better coverage that the individual market plans. It is the reason that companies tend to offer employees health insurance and why employees join company group plans.

Thank you, though, for making it so clear that you are a disingenuous and deceitful prick that manipulates language in order to create meaningless fantasies.

Last edited:
I could ask you to cut and paste the exact paragraph that states what you claim. But we both know you won't, because you can't. So you'll ignore the request, as always, and reply with some sort of half-assed insult, as always.

So.......go ahead.......

You would still an adult to explain it. And remedial reading is not a subject I've ever taught.

Oh wait I did.

You bore me Rabbi. I use to think your racist views and psychotic rambling were mildly entertaining. Now it's just sad.

I bore you because what I post is way above anything you could hope to understand. Now go back to Romper Room.

Oh wait I did.

I bore you because what I post is way above anything you could hope to understand. Now go back to Romper Room.

But YOU haven't posted anything. You post links that don't state what you claim.

That would lead one to believe you either don't understand the content of the links you post or you didn't read them to begin with. Which is it?

Remember when you posted the link to The Onion because you thought it was a real story. Yeah, I thought that was funny too.

Let's all revisit and laugh together. Rabbi thinks the Onion is a real news site

But YOU haven't posted anything. You post links that don't state what you claim.

That would lead one to believe you either don't understand the content of the links you post or you didn't read them to begin with. Which is it?

Remember when you posted the link to The Onion because you thought it was a real story. Yeah, I thought that was funny too.

Let's all revisit and laugh together. Rabbi thinks the Onion is a real news site

Brilliant.

The Rabbi said:
Administration leans on Wendy's, no more burgers

And some people are still defending Obama! Now his administration has leaned on a fast food chain to stop selling hamburgers, threatening them with lawsuits for public health endangerment.

Read about it.

Wendy's To Phase Out Unpopular Hamburger Sandwich | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Definitive proof that Rabbi suffers from delusions. Not only does the article sited not say anything about Obama or the government, it is just a parody from a well known parody news site.

Absolutely amazing.

Last edited:
Is this the same Wal-Mart who took out a life insurance policy on me when I first worked at their claims office in 1993 and made them the beneficiary without my consent? Pfft, fuck Wal-Mart.

Forum List

Back