Suddenly I'm a Big Rand Paul Fan....

This is terrific! Love it!! Rand Paul will do what other Republicans won't....Call the Cheneys out on their power grab.

Rand Paul Questions Liz Cheney Over Wyoming Residency

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) weighed in on Liz Cheney's Senate candidacy on Tuesday, questioning her decision to run in Wyoming despite living in Virginia until recently.

"When I heard Liz Cheney was running for Senate, I wondered if she was running in her home state of Virginia," Paul said, according to Politico.

Cheney, the daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney, announced Tuesday that she would challenge incumbent Sen. Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.) in next year's Republican primary for the Wyoming Senate seat. Paul had previously signaled his support for Enzi.

Liz Cheney is the Daughter of Darth. She's going to fuck up the GOP in Wyoming for her own personal gain. And she hasn't even LIVED there until last year. WHORE.

You're not a Rand Paul fan. You're a fucking opportunist hack who perceives every piece of infighting in the GOP as beneficial to teh Dums.
What is it Rand Paul's business? He should have nothing to say on the matter.

Deleted violative posts.

The Administration and the Moderation Team are serious in their efforts to have a civil discourse as it pertains to the OP and any further posts which violate Zone 2 rules will be viewed in a more serious manner where infractions will be administered on a case by case basis.

I'm honestly curious as to how this plays out in Wyo. I lived there for 8 years, and probably would still be there if I hadn't had to relocate for job reasons. Amusingly, I never voted for Cheney because I considered him a crook, as he was known in the oil patch as "Halliburton's congressman," and perhaps more amusingly I didn't vote for Reagan, because I liked Bush Sr and though Reagan was lying his butt off about balancing the budget, cutting taxes and building up the military.

I liked the state and people. Very very strong on public money for education, very very conservative on financial issues, and pretty much libertarian on social issues, though the regular issues that people have conflicts over, like abortion, were problamatic. I hope Ensi isn't punished simply for being a fairly decent, low key senator who is in a very ambitious, and frankly not really nice, person's way.

Let me do the homework for you since most people on this board are too lazy to even Google something.

Rand has an ax to grind with the Cheneys:

Dick Cheney: Rand Paul is wrong on government surveillance
Dick Cheney: Rand Paul is wrong on government surveillance

Dick Cheney Endorses Trey Grayson in KY Senate Race
The American Spectator : The Spectacle Blog : Dick Cheney Endorses Trey Grayson in KY Senate Race

OMG, are you still here? You're draining the mean IQ on this site with your presence.

There is nothing here to drain in the first place. Mainly because of ignorance like yours.

I'm honestly curious as to how this plays out in Wyo. I lived there for 8 years, and probably would still be there if I hadn't had to relocate for job reasons. Amusingly, I never voted for Cheney because I considered him a crook, as he was known in the oil patch as "Halliburton's congressman," and perhaps more amusingly I didn't vote for Reagan, because I liked Bush Sr and though Reagan was lying his butt off about balancing the budget, cutting taxes and building up the military.

I liked the state and people. Very very strong on public money for education, very very conservative on financial issues, and pretty much libertarian on social issues, though the regular issues that people have conflicts over, like abortion, were problamatic. I hope Ensi isn't punished simply for being a fairly decent, low key senator who is in a very ambitious, and frankly not really nice, person's way.

I've spent a lot of time in Wyoming, too. And Wyoming is a lot like Alaska in that their super-star politicians, Cheney and Palin respectively, are not as admired on their own home turf as they are everywhere else. Why? Because these people know 'em first hand, not through the media.

I regret that my late, best dog and Dick Cheney's dog not only came from the same breeder but the prick named his dog Jackson, too.

This is terrific! Love it!! Rand Paul will do what other Republicans won't....Call the Cheneys out on their power grab.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) weighed in on Liz Cheney's Senate candidacy on Tuesday, questioning her decision to run in Wyoming despite living in Virginia until recently.

"When I heard Liz Cheney was running for Senate, I wondered if she was running in her home state of Virginia," Paul said, according to Politico.

Cheney, the daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney, announced Tuesday that she would challenge incumbent Sen. Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.) in next year's Republican primary for the Wyoming Senate seat. Paul had previously signaled his support for Enzi.

Liz Cheney is the Daughter of Darth. She's going to fuck up the GOP in Wyoming for her own personal gain. And she hasn't even LIVED there until last year. WHORE.

Hillary is her role model

Then that makes her quite the hypocrite, doesn't it?

yeah

Running as a Sen for NY, when she's hardly been there

I don't think she's really a hypocrite. The cheneys spent a lot of time in Wyo back then. Dick grew up in Casper, but as I recall the family had a ranch in Saratoga (a very cool place, and a great car drive between Laramie and Saratoga, but the road's closed in winter ... but great fishing). My memory may be faulty as to that though.

She's ... well let's say pushy. I think Wyo would be better off without her. She's ted cruz with more brains and a chickenhawk's view of the world ... hey she's a chip off the old block there.

NY has a history of out of state people serving. NY's as unique in it's way as is Wyo's in its.

I don't think she's really a hypocrite. The cheneys spent a lot of time in Wyo back then. Dick grew up in Casper, but as I recall the family had a ranch in Saratoga (a very cool place, and a great car drive between Laramie and Saratoga, but the road's closed in winter ... but great fishing). My memory may be faulty as to that though.

She's ... well let's say pushy. I think Wyo would be better off without her. She's ted cruz with more brains and a chickenhawk's view of the world ... hey she's a chip off the old block there.

NY has a history of out of state people serving. NY's as unique in it's way as is Wyo's in its.

She's from Virginia...but there's too much competition there. If she really believed in herself she would have stayed in Virginia. But she's a phony power hog like her dad.

Rand doesn't have to position himself as a moderate,he is a moderate.Actually hell Rand would blow far left if that's what it took to get nominated for president...the man is sick...absolutely nothing like his dad. I would be ashamed if Rand was my son.

Well yeah........but you're an idiot, sooooo.............

That's it? That's all you got? I guess when you know someone is right you just call names...

Well, sure, run some libertarian wack job who wants to privatize roads and libraries, put granny on the street with no social security. Spout a little atheistic objectivist rahrah and we're good to go, right?

We need someone who understands real politics. We need Rand Paul.

She's from Virginia...but there's too much competition there. If she really believed in herself she would have stayed in Virginia. But she's a phony power hog like her dad.

Well, I don't like her Dad, because he's a chickenhawk, and but for him JR might not have debacled in Iraq and been a decent potus. But, up till then, he did serve some gop potus's well.

It's just that I know a guy who has a daughter who graduated HS from a NE boarding school, and then went to college in VA. She lives in New Orleans. But, to me, she's from Miss.

I hope Wyo doesn't fall for her boolshit. Enzi is like 4th on the conservative list. The only thing Liz would do different is try to invade Iran.

Well yeah........but you're an idiot, sooooo.............

That's it? That's all you got? I guess when you know someone is right you just call names...

Well, sure, run some libertarian wack job who wants to privatize roads and libraries, put granny on the street with no social security. Spout a little atheistic objectivist rahrah and we're good to go, right?

We need someone who understands real politics. We need Rand Paul.

Yeah I know dude! Because ya know the government does such a great job of maintaining the roads how horrible would it be to let private companies deal with them! :cuckoo: Fucking twit. Oh and I am 110% for letting individuals pick where they want to put their retirement at...its none of the governments business.

I wonder - could it be that "she's from Virginia" because happenstance found her parents living there when she was born? Where was their "home"? Their permanent residence? How often was she able to return home to Wyoming and the place her parents considered to be their home?

Just wondering, :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back