Liz Cheney's Book Sold Out

It is not rare at all.
It is not rare at all. That seems like a silly reason to read a book though, basically anti trump.

It is a PR piece, like all politicians and wealthy people that write books about themselves. It is to paint a picture of what she wants the public to think of her, nothing more.
Right wingers sure do like imagining they know things about books they never read. And lots of things they know nothing about.

It is not an insider look on history - it is a narrative that she wants to inject into the public.

How am I telling on myself?
You know nothing about her book, so your opinion of it is worthless.

You get that, I hope.

You tell on yourself with your accusations. They are true of you, you think you are normal, and so you think they are true of others.

It's a simple concept.

Biden won, hun.
Not really, but after the 3 am shennanigans, we got ourselves into being ruled by Oligarchs who control Alzheimer Joe who added a border that has invited all America's dedicated enemies like Hamas and several dozen countries' complete prison populations and mental institutions over our southern border with the former home's instructions as: "If we catch you coming back to your country, we will shoot you on sight." Unfortunately for us, there are crossers from 130 countries internationally. Their goals may be rather unkind, which means Biden pissed all over his Oath of office that requires the President to "provide for the common defense." It didn't mean defending n'er-do-wells from all other countries on the planet. If Biden won anything at all, it would be the "Cruelest Marxist ever to try to destroy America" Title. :cranky:

Last edited:
Not really, but after the 3 am shennanigans, we got ourselves into being ruled by Oligarchs who control Alzheimer Joe who added a border that has invited all America's dedicated enemies like Hamas and several dozen countries' complete prison populations and mental institutions over our southern border with the former home's instructions as: "If we catch you coming back to your country, we will shoot you on sight." Unfortunately for us, there are crossers from 130 countries internationally. Their goals may be rather unkind, which means Biden pissed all over his Oath of office that requires the President to "provide for the common defense." It didn't mean defending n'er-do-wells from all other countries on the planet. If Biden won anything at all, it would be the "Cruelest Marxist ever to try to destroy America" Title. :cranky:
Sure hope you took a well earned nap after all that. But, back in reality, Biden, who, don't get me wrong here, definitely still sucks donkey balls, though perhaps a tad less than usual lately,.. in fact, won the election.

Sure hope you took a well earned nap after all that. But, back in reality, Biden, who, don't get me wrong here, definitely still sucks donkey balls, though perhaps a tad less than usual lately,.. in fact, won the election.
He can't escape what his minions did in this life or the next. What goes around comes around.

Quite frankly, I am having a difficult time understanding how any sentient adult could even read the title to such a self-serving book without gagging.

Yup. She took part in a huge lie about Jan 6, suppressed evidence, and manufactured false claims.

She is pure, unadulterated, scum.

Quite frankly, I am having a difficult time understanding how any sentient adult could even read the title to such a self-serving book without gagging.
She's cashing in like any self-respecting capitalist scumbag would. Careful, she's apt to turn and blast you in the face with birdshot on Fifth avenue.. in broad daylight.. and force you to apologize in public.

Oath and Honor is the number one best seller on Amazon. You cannot get a copy of the book right now. It sold out in less than a day!

Of course, digital copies on Kindle and Audible can be had.

Cheney’s memoir tops charts, quickly sells out on Amazon

Former Rep. Liz Cheney’s (R-Wyo.) highly anticipated memoir officially launched Tuesday and soared to the top of bestseller lists.

By midday Tuesday, Amazon marked it as “temporarily out of stock,” though it was still accepting orders.

[snip]

The book also provides new details about Trump’s response to the Capitol riot. She recalled then-House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) telling her that he went to Mar-a-Lago after the attack because Trump was depressed and not eating.

Trump fought back against these allegations, in recent social media posts, saying he was not depressed, but angry, and that he, in fact, was eating a lot after the Capitol riot.

:lol:
How can I get money out of stoopids? I know, I'll write a book. They all do it.

Right wingers sure do like imagining they know things about books they never read. And lots of things they know nothing about.
uh huh.

You go on and guzzle whatever is fed to you that agrees with your priors. Me, I will stand by the simple fact that politicians are politicians first and do not become some paragon of truth the instant they suddenly agree with me on something.

And I give exactly zero fucks what any politician has to say. What they do is all that matters. The rhetoric, the promises and the volumes of books they like to write about themselves are all propaganda. That you think otherwise is nothing more than confirmation bias.

You know nothing about her book, so your opinion of it is worthless.

You get that, I hope.

You tell on yourself with your accusations. They are true of you, you think you are normal, and so you think they are true of others.

It's a simple concept.
lol. Whatever.

I wonder what that says about all your accusations. Of course, you likely do not think that asinine assertion applies to you. Shall we look at things you have accuse right wingers of being on this board?

Forum List

Back