Liz Cheney Mulling Third-Party Run For Presidency In 2024

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The former GOP congresswoman has warned repeatedly about the risks of allowing Donald Trump another term in the White House.

Liz Cheney told The Washington Post that she is mulling a third-party run for the presidency in 2024, as the former Republican congresswoman makes it her mission to prevent Donald Trump from returning to the White House.

She noted in the interview, published Tuesday to promote her new book, that she would not take any action that might inadvertently help the former president.

Cheney represented Wyoming for six years until voters dumped her in favor of a Trump-backed candidate in last year’s election.

The daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney has been a fierce critic of Trump, suggesting recently that his reelection could turn the office of the president into a dictatorship. She helped lead the House’s high-profile hearings regarding Trump’s efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election on Jan. 6, 2021.

“Several years ago, I would not have contemplated a third-party run,” Cheney told The Washington Post.

Liz Cheney Mulling Third-Party Run For Presidency In 2024​

Wow, I never really expected this - so soon. How would think affect President Biden? What do you think?

The former GOP congresswoman has warned repeatedly about the risks of allowing Donald Trump another term in the White House.

Liz Cheney told The Washington Post that she is mulling a third-party run for the presidency in 2024, as the former Republican congresswoman makes it her mission to prevent Donald Trump from returning to the White House.

She noted in the interview, published Tuesday to promote her new book, that she would not take any action that might inadvertently help the former president.

Cheney represented Wyoming for six years until voters dumped her in favor of a Trump-backed candidate in last year’s election.

The daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney has been a fierce critic of Trump, suggesting recently that his reelection could turn the office of the president into a dictatorship. She helped lead the House’s high-profile hearings regarding Trump’s efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election on Jan. 6, 2021.

“Several years ago, I would not have contemplated a third-party run,” Cheney told The Washington Post.

Wow, I never really expected this - so soon. How would think affect President Biden? What do you think?
Lakookta likes him some fat RINO....

This is all about selling her new book.
Float the idea, that you're thinking about running, and it always injects more excitement which translates into more book sales. This tactic is nothing new.

Last edited:

Oh PLEASE tell me she's going to do this! I can't wait! :happy-1:

Liz Cheney has to know she doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of ever being elected president.
Lez Chunky stands about as much chance of winning as a snowflake stands surviving being injected into the core of the Sun at relativistic speed.

It'll be a waste of money.
No Republican likes her......and nobody will switch their votes to vote for that back-stabbing ingrate.

sfasfsd.jpg

Guess she is still seeking publicity since she got her political ass handed to her last year.

You're exactly the type of idiot she's hoping to appeal to.

LOL

I'd vote for her if Trump isn't the GOP candidate or Biden isn't the Democratic candidate.

I'm pretty sure that RFK Jr. will steal trump votes in his third party run. Liz Cheney probably won't steal anyone's.

Do wishful lefties really think that Liz would have a chance as a third party candidate for president? The political definition of "mulling" is a lame effort for funding.

Such a candidacy would have to dovetail wth an increasingly feeble Biden and a splashy several convictions of Trump for her to hope to win

LOL. No one would vote for her on the left or the right or in the center.

Forum List

Back