Suddenly I'm a Big Rand Paul Fan....

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
This is terrific! Love it!! Rand Paul will do what other Republicans won't....Call the Cheneys out on their power grab.

Rand Paul Questions Liz Cheney Over Wyoming Residency

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) weighed in on Liz Cheney's Senate candidacy on Tuesday, questioning her decision to run in Wyoming despite living in Virginia until recently.

"When I heard Liz Cheney was running for Senate, I wondered if she was running in her home state of Virginia," Paul said, according to Politico.

Cheney, the daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney, announced Tuesday that she would challenge incumbent Sen. Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.) in next year's Republican primary for the Wyoming Senate seat. Paul had previously signaled his support for Enzi.

Liz Cheney is the Daughter of Darth. She's going to fuck up the GOP in Wyoming for her own personal gain. And she hasn't even LIVED there until last year. WHORE.

I've long been a fan of Rand. If he tempers the views of his father to bring them into current politics, he'll be a sure winner in 2016!

This is terrific! Love it!! Rand Paul will do what other Republicans won't....Call the Cheneys out on their power grab.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) weighed in on Liz Cheney's Senate candidacy on Tuesday, questioning her decision to run in Wyoming despite living in Virginia until recently.

"When I heard Liz Cheney was running for Senate, I wondered if she was running in her home state of Virginia," Paul said, according to Politico.

Cheney, the daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney, announced Tuesday that she would challenge incumbent Sen. Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.) in next year's Republican primary for the Wyoming Senate seat. Paul had previously signaled his support for Enzi.

Liz Cheney is the Daughter of Darth. She's going to fuck up the GOP in Wyoming for her own personal gain. And she hasn't even LIVED there until last year. WHORE.

Hillary is her role model

I've long been a fan of Rand. If he tempers the views of his father to bring them into current politics, he'll be a sure winner in 2016!

The fuck that mean? Dr Paul's views fit just fine with current politics. His son is a bitch and a punk who threw his father under the bus to further his political career.

Oh that's what we need, yet another Cheney in office. Does she have a challenge or is that seat pretty easy?

The fuck that mean? Dr Paul's views fit just fine with current politics. His son is a bitch and a punk who threw his father under the bus to further his political career.

Wow! Your low-key and well-reasoned response is certainly impressive.

Look, I like and respect Doctor Paul and agree with the vast majority of his views. It is simply that he goes a bit too far on some policies and eliminates himself from a national debate.

His son will position himself as more moderate and thus more likely to gain what he father was unable to. Once in the White House, the son might be able to do many of the things his father wants and believes in.:cool:

Rand doesn't have to position himself as a moderate,he is a moderate.Actually hell Rand would blow far left if that's what it took to get nominated for president...the man is sick...absolutely nothing like his dad. I would be ashamed if Rand was my son.

Whatsa matta? Rand Paul doesn't want the state of Wyoming to have the right to make its own decisions?

Without looking, can you tell us what Liz Cheney's platform is?

Mike Enzi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Enzi is currently serving his third term in the U.S. Senate which he won with over 76% of the vote in 2008 against Democratic opponent Chris Rothfuss, a professor of political science at the University of Wyoming.[7]

Enzi has declared his intention to run for a fourth term in 2014

He is so important he needs to run for a 4th term - the only good part of that is he may keep Liz Cheney from winning the seat -

after three terms why wouldn't he be willing to hand the reins over to Chaney ?

Hopefully they will both lose to a good Liberal.

Mike Enzi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Enzi is currently serving his third term in the U.S. Senate which he won with over 76% of the vote in 2008 against Democratic opponent Chris Rothfuss, a professor of political science at the University of Wyoming.[7]

He is so important he needs to run for a 4th term - the only good part of that is he may keep Liz Cheney from winning the seat -

after three terms why wouldn't he be willing to hand the reins over to Chaney ?

Hopefully they will both lose to a good Liberal.

In WYOMING!

Not a chance. Not the ghost of a chance.

Hillary is her role model

Then that makes her quite the hypocrite, doesn't it?

Rand Paul has said and done some things that his father never EVER would have said or done. I believe this is tactic to score brownie points for a presidential run but I can't be certain. Either way, they're inexcusable.

I dunno. Freudenthal won nearly 70% of the vote in his last gubanatorial campaign. Granted it was in 2006, and he endorsed Obama in 2008, and probably five people and ten antelope are all that don't detest the potus out there.

But, there's really not much distinction between dick cheney and freudenthal on taxing and spending, and actually freudenthal's got a better record for conservatives. Ms. Cheney's gripe is more about wanting to bring back the neocons. If for some reason she can knock off Enzi, and her carpetbag platform is to eschew any compromise with dems and invade Iran ... the dems might have a chance.

Rand Paul has said and done some things that his father never EVER would have said or done. I believe this is tactic to score brownie points for a presidential run but I can't be certain. Either way, they're inexcusable.

Because clearly he can't honestly disagree with his father about something.

Because clearly he can't honestly disagree with his father about something.

That's not what I meant. He's said some things that clearly disagree with the constitution. Up to his point I can't find an example in recent memory with anything Ron Paul has said that would challenge the constitution. In that way, he's a bit different than his father.

Rand doesn't have to position himself as a moderate,he is a moderate.Actually hell Rand would blow far left if that's what it took to get nominated for president...the man is sick...absolutely nothing like his dad. I would be ashamed if Rand was my son.

Well yeah........but you're an idiot, sooooo.............

That's it? That's all you got? I guess when you know someone is right you just call names...

Forum List

Back