Feinstein’s primary caregiver: Pelosi’s daughter

Those evil black women scare the shit out of the OP.

Why are Democrats afraid to appoint a Pacific Islander to office? Where is their representation as a
minority? Maybe a thought here.... just appoint the most qualified person and you wont end up with another kamala.

Attachments

• tiara-mack-state-senator-twerking-2.jpg
    tiara-mack-state-senator-twerking-2.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 6
SC Rep Strom Thurmond was once the oldest living active politician still serving. He stayed in office gecauae his longest time setbing / longevity meant he wielded the most powerful, was the most powerful politician in the country.

Near the end there was a little-known running joke about Thurmond. The joke was 'Thurmond was actually DEAD his last few years serving - they just kept him in a walk-in freezer in his office, wheeled him out and onto the floor for votes, used a rope and pulley to raise his hand to vote, then wheeled him back into the freezer afterwards.'

Feinstein, Pelosi, and Biden have all passed their expiration dates - 'Good Until 'x' date', for about the same reason / reasons - THE 4 'P's:

POWER
Prestiege, and
Personal Profit.

(* Little Known Fact:
My father was a friend of Strom Thurmon back in the day, when I was still in college. Thurmon offered to sponsor me in the US Air Force Academy. Despite wanting nothibg more to serve my country for the rest of my life, following the paths of all the makes in both sides of my family, I declined. I was a little 'wild' back then and did not want to committ to such a strict, disciplined college atmosphere / routine quite yet.
* Despite some of thexstories / factsxabout Thurmon, once a Dixiecrat, among all those orher things he was a smart, kind, generous, man. That story and $10 these days will get me coffee at Starbucks. No nig deal, just thought it was interesting)

Last edited:
Notice how democrats don't care to ask Pelosi's daughter what democrat "faves" she knows are involved with epstein and why she covers for them to this day.

MTG is RIGHT

Biden endured two brain embolisms and is married to a caregiver. Democrat Pa. senator Fetterman checks himself into a care giving facility when he can't cope with reality. Democrat senator Di Fi needs a full time caregiver after a shingles attack that might have been a stroke but democrats never resign for the good of the Country. Maybe the democrat base really consists of the mentally impaired and their caregivers.

And......this is why its so hard to have a rational conversation with a conservative. You can't really discuss much with them. The moment you touch on reality, facts, or evidence.......they just start making up fantasy stories.

Doc started with an article of what was going on. And then just wandered off into imagination land, making up stories and obsessive murder fantasies.

And not one of you called him on it. Why? Because that's how your right wing echo chamber works. Y'all just nod and grin to whatever imaginary nonsense the other makes.

~~~~~~~~
Really? Even ABC can see and reveal what you Maoist/DSA Democrats are up to.
See: Democrats' Dianne Feinstein dilemma raises specter of RBG: ANALYSIS

Last edited:

Forum List

Back