Strategery: Michelle Obama Kicks Off Dems 2020 Trail by Telling Men They're a REAL Disappointment

You don't know what you're talking about.
I must make the same accusation about you. I lived it. I grew up with it. I am not blind to it as you seem to be.
At the present moment, if you cannot see the males strutting about insisting that they are the "leaders," merely by virtue of having a penis, you are blind. Most of these yokels are right wing. Normal men do not do this. Laughable men from the so-called "religious" (what religion is doubtful, but it is some variant of the Christian faith) right are doing this. Trying to assert their sense of entitlement. Unearned. Based only on their genitalia.

They strut around making the rules because they fucking can. Powerful women do the same shit. You're off your rocker if you believe this garbage.
So you have no morality. No decency. It's all just a power trip. How many "powerful women" are there. You are just worshiping your penis. Pathetic.

Plenty. I'm guessing you're trolling, because I refuse to believe anyone could be this ridiculous, but giving you the benefit of the doubt for a second, there are plenty of powerful women out there in business. They don't take to politics because it is a brutal game. Men are more aggressive by nature and very few men want to wade into that lake of utter shit. Fact is, women CHOOSE not to go into politics. They CHOOSE to settle for ending up as EVPs (a really high level job, actually) and spend time with their families, rather than strive to become the CEO. That's power in itself; the power to choose your fate for yourself. There's nothing wrong with prioritizing things other than power.

Women actually have a lot more choices than men do. They can fight to the top, or be a dedicated, stay-at-home mom, and either way can feel fulfilled and accomplished. Men are pretty much either success stories or losers. Stay at home dads are a complete joke, and probably always will be.

You honestly come off as a woman-hater. #SAD
When did this discussion morph into politics and who participates and who doesn't? I just finished reading an article on CNN about more women deciding to run for office. Interesting.

However, this is not about politics or employment. This conversation is about some men having a sense of entitlement because of their sex and the social problems it causes. The penultimate of identity politics. Its a stream of bigotry that runs through all the institutions in our society, politics, business. All of it.
How can I be a "woman-hater"? An odd accusation. Any unearned sense of entitlement ruins whatever it touches. This unearned sense of entitlement among some men ruins heterosexuality, religion, the governance of our nation. I am tired of this sort of heterosexual men trying to ruin things for all of us. We can be unified, loyal and loving toward each other, but only if this is the focus of each person's life. I am disgusted by the sexual antics of the Roman church, the evangelicals, etc., as they try to drive a wedge between people in heterosexual relationships. The bedrock of any relationship is loyalty. It's not a power trip, it's that s/he has your back, and you've got his/hers.

So you're upset because you have an inaccurate opinion and are focused on the worst among us. That's nice.

You are off the topic of entitlement again. Entitlement is the opposite of loyalty. The masculine sense of entitlement in place in our society destroys heterosexual relationships. It destroys any notion of loving friendship between a male person and a female person. A male person may have sexual relations with a female person, whether inside or outside of legal marriage, but if he looks down upon his sexual partner, no valid relationship can exist.

Forum List

Back