Strategery: Michelle Obama Kicks Off Dems 2020 Trail by Telling Men They're a REAL Disappointment

1. ScienceRocks just hit the edit button so you don't look like a spaz.
2. Micheal Obama is a racist so some things are conflated when listening as a non racist.
3. Basically Micheal was trying to rationalize why Blacks perform so poorly in academics. Micheal actually suggesting living in the White House was like being in prison.

She needs to stay in her lane, instead of womansplaining how men should act and feel. She has no idea what it’s like to be a man and never will. To even suggest that a woman can tell men how to be men is insulting and bigoted.

There, am I doing that right?

Michelle Obama starts blazing Dems' 2020 trail by letting men know they're a REAL disappointment

The funny thing is that men have spent a lot of time telling women how THEY should act and feel. This has been going on for centuries. Just listen to those jackass fundie preachers out there. I should know. I got it, too. "You should be quiet, you should be sweet, you shouldn't do this, you should do that, I'm the man of the house," etc. and blah, blah, blah. I even saw an article recently about how one of the deliberately uneducated Duggar daughter who can get away with wearing pants because her husband has given her permission and he is the master of her mind and body. This crap has been happening in the real world for eons. Yet men have no idea what it's like to be a woman and never will.

And if you actually listened to the video, Mrs. Obama did not actually make any recommendations about how men should act or feel. She was saying that mothers might do well to stop treating their sons in such a way that they develop a sense of entitlement, which, if you look around today, is a real problem with many, not all, men. Some of their arrogant shows are truly disgusting.

Lysistrata, just curious as to your background and why your relatives were so oppressive and "middle eastern" in their approach. In all honesty, you sound like you come from a Hassidic Jewish background.

She needs to stay in her lane, instead of womansplaining how men should act and feel. She has no idea what it’s like to be a man and never will. To even suggest that a woman can tell men how to be men is insulting and bigoted.

Michelle Obama starts blazing Dems' 2020 trail by letting men know they're a REAL disappointment
She has no idea what it’s like to be a man and never will.
Ummm....

obama-pennis.jpg

Come-on, Manchelle was just excited to be there

What is hilarious thing is Micheal was there for an OBAMA FOUNDATION fundraiser. IMO that should be investigated immediately to find out who is donating and how much. Another fucking slush fund for corruption, but fortunately Obama was rejected as well as Crooked Hillary. So basically their foundations will eventually go bankrupt after they launder the funds to their bank accounts.

What is hilarious thing is Micheal was there for an OBAMA FOUNDATION fundraiser. IMO that should be investigated immediately to find out who is donating and how much. Another fucking slush fund for corruption, but fortunately Obama was rejected as well as Crooked Hillary. So basically their foundations will eventually go bankrupt after they launder the funds to their bank accounts.
There better not be anyone with Russian contacts there.

Michelle Obama tells men "Y'all need to go talk to each about your stuff. Because there's so much of it. It's so messy."

so we need to get together more and talk more about beer, women and sports.

oh kay

Do we get a safe place or can we just meet at the local pub?

To be fair, she has been married to Barrack. He is kind of the epitome of a pathetic man

Michelle Obama tells men "Y'all need to go talk to each about your stuff. Because there's so much of it. It's so messy."

oh kay

A men's only place? What kind of racist sexist bigot are you????

She is talking about men who sexually harrass women. Duh. You are pathetic for trying to make it something else.

oh kay

A men's only place? What kind of racist sexist bigot are you????
I'm the kind that does what a former first lady tells me to be.

plus there will be beer.

The funny thing is that men have spent a lot of time telling women how THEY should act and feel. This has been going on for centuries. Just listen to those jackass fundie preachers out there. I should know. I got it, too. "You should be quiet, you should be sweet, you shouldn't do this, you should do that, I'm the man of the house," etc. and blah, blah, blah. I even saw an article recently about how one of the deliberately uneducated Duggar daughter who can get away with wearing pants because her husband has given her permission and he is the master of her mind and body. This crap has been happening in the real world for eons. Yet men have no idea what it's like to be a woman and never will.

And if you actually listened to the video, Mrs. Obama did not actually make any recommendations about how men should act or feel. She was saying that mothers might do well to stop treating their sons in such a way that they develop a sense of entitlement, which, if you look around today, is a real problem with many, not all, men. Some of their arrogant shows are truly disgusting.
so,,

you're not into bondage?

Wait....wut?

This is the same woman who praised Harvey Weinstein at an event to sing his praises, even though it was a running joke Harvey loved to sexually assault women?

Now she wants to preach to me about integrity?

It don't work that way folks.

The Obama's went down with the Clintons......as they all should.

Meh, I remember her having to stop talking because her hubbys popularity would go down whenever she spoke publicly. Fuck the stupid slut. No one even listens to Miclelle O unless it's one of the weird panti sniffer democrats that hange out here.

oh kay

I thought a pub was a safe place... Don't see too many shooting happening there, do ya?

00dd83e44fc20115d984c9f04c25d0a4.jpg

oh kay

I thought a pub was a safe place... Don't see too many shooting happening there, do ya?

00dd83e44fc20115d984c9f04c25d0a4.jpg
shh, don't tell mooch, she will demand they be closed as to manly

Meh, I remember her having to stop talking because her hubbys popularity would go down whenever she spoke publicly. Fuck the stupid slut. No one even listens to Miclelle O unless it's one of the weird panti sniffer democrats that hange out here.

Michelle Obama was not an unpopular first lady: quite the contrary.

• Eleanor Roosevelt has been voted the greatest first lady of the U.S. for the fifth time
  • The survey has been conducted five times since 1982
  • Michelle Obama came in fifth and Hillary Clinton was sixth
  • Following Roosevelt were Abigail Adams, Jacqueline Kennedy and Dolly Madison
  • Laura Bush, Pat Nixon, Mamie Eisenhower, and Bess Truman were voted the first ladies who 'could have done more'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2560608/Eleanor-Roosevelt-tops-poll-popular-ladies.html#ixzz4xMiaeJ6q

Forum List

Back